Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

If it wasn’t real for you yet

Options

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options
    That is not only absurd, but downright offensive. I absolutely detest Trump, but I don't believe anyone wants to see this virus spread or people dying just to ensure his defeat in November, as you suggest. Quite honestly, I would rather his humbling defeat in November be the result of his overall corruption and incompetence than a pandemic. If history suggests it was a pandemic that undermined his reelection hopes that would be a tremendous disservice to the countless other ways he has let this country down.
    Stillwater, MN
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,497
    Options

"In the twinkling of an eye, I found myself without an office, without a seat, without a party, and without an appendix."  - Winston Churchill

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    edited March 2020
    Options
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • johnnyp
    Options
    Once upon a time, if you dropped a YouTube link in a comment, the video embedded.  Now it’s just a url. 

Any tips on how to embed videos? 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,012
    Options
    johnnyp said:
    Once upon a time, if you dropped a YouTube link in a comment, the video embedded.  Now it’s just a url. 

Any tips on how to embed videos? 
    I'm able to do it by switching out of the HTML format on the desktop.  I think if you just paste the link in as text then it will work.  

Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGOZ9eN_rpA&feature=youtu.be
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • johnnyp
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Test

https://youtu.be/axdwo_vixY0

edit: it appears you can’t do this in mobile. That’s lame 
  • thetrim
    Options
    Mobile blows. 
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JonWesson
    JonWesson Posts: 161
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Mobile blows. 
    with recent comments for you nobody take you serious on anything.      you fit well into banana republic i come from.     sad human behaviour.
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • JonWesson
    Options
    i sent report for @thetrim post of 8:27am.    very offensive to many.
    large small and mini all in legal proceedings but i can use them for now no more, all gone                                                                                                                        usa somewhere on the road
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Botch said:
    I can promise you and everyone in this forum, he was advised of the seriousness in December from China, and Italy the first week of January 2020, and every effn day from that point until cheeto figured out he just ruined the USA in March.

Trump killed America and he continues to blame everyone else.

It is not intel....it is the lack of action.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • thetrim
    Options
    JonWesson said:
    i sent report for @thetrim post of 8:27am.    very offensive to many.

Fahk U and your 53 comments!
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JonWesson
    Options
    did you get your schooling at fahk u?
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,357
    Options
    At a Florida church service today...

Pastor: If You Have Faith in God, He’ll Multiply Your Toilet Paper Rolls

https://youtu.be/9kzkkuYvFY8

Social distancing...don't need it with God on your side apparently.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG
    Options
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Options
    caliking said:
    billt01 said:
    caliking said:
    billt01 said:
    GrateEggspectations said: kindly 
    billt01 said:
    "One person dies every 37 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease."

Heart Disease Facts | cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov

Covid-19 is way down on the killing people everyday list
    Cardiovascular disease is not contagious. This important distinction is what makes makes the medical community so worried about Covid-19.
    not contagious in what sense?

it absolutely is contagious 
    Kindly enlighten us. 
    might require some serious "outside the box" thinking.
    Not really.

1. If I have atherosclerosis, and then sneeze on you, lick you, share needles/blood products/body fluids with you... there is 0% chance you will get atherosclerosis because of those actions. 

2. Koch's postulates do not apply to heart disease.

We all know this. I just want to hear his version. Is it too early to make a bag of popcorn? 

would one agree that by definition when something is "contagious", it can be spread by both indirect and direct contact? 
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Would one agree that "prick" is not only a verb?
    Options
    billt01 said:
    caliking said:
    billt01 said:
    caliking said:
    billt01 said:
    billt01 said:
    "One person dies every 37 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease."

www.cdc.gov

Cardiovascular disease is not contagious. This important distinction is what makes makes the medical community so worried about Covid-19.

Kindly enlighten us. 
    Not really.

1. If I have atherosclerosis, and then sneeze on you, lick you, share needles/blood products/body fluids with you... there is 0% chance you will get atherosclerosis because of those actions. 

We all know this. I just want to hear his version. Is it too early to make a bag of popcorn? 

would one agree that by definition when something is "contagious", it can be spread by both indirect and direct contact? 
    Can you explain this a little more?  How do you imagine people are acquiring cardiovascular disease through any form of contact?  Can you give us a concrete example?  
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    billt01 said:
    caliking said:
    billt01 said:
    caliking said:
    billt01 said:
    billt01 said:

www.cdc.gov

Kindly enlighten us. 
    Not really.

Can you explain this a little more?  How do you imagine people are acquiring cardiovascular disease through any form of contact?  Can you give us a concrete example?  

If I may hazard a guess, perhaps @billt01 is a big fan of Paula Dean and, not only is she in his spank-bank under a tab called "pound cake", he wacks his butter stick into a froth and now has the DIABEETUS.  Totally contagious.  I can see it.

Give the guy some credit, man.
    Options
    @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01 @billt01

Go F yourself

Options
    almost forgot about this thread...lol
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,554
    Options
    It's sunken, bookmark it so you get notified whenever someone posts.
    canuckland
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    It's sunken, bookmark it so you get notified whenever someone posts.
    The entertainment value alone is worth it.
  • HeavyG
    Options
    billt01 said:
    caliking said:
    billt01 said:
    caliking said:
    billt01 said:
    billt01 said:

www.cdc.gov

Kindly enlighten us. 
    Not really.

As the saying goes - "laughter can be contagious". However, this word you keep using, it does not mean what you think it means.
    How the hell does that translate into an actual longterm physical disease like heart failure? How can heart disease be spread either with or without contact from another "carrier" of heart disease?

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HeavyG said:

As the saying goes - "laughter can be contagious". However, this word you keep using, it does not mean what you think it means.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    bump to attract douche bags

Options

• nolaegghead
    Options
    My Pillow guy roughly the same as Mein Kampf guy