Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-What are you buying right now?

Comments

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,761
    Lit said:
    A coach wallet and belt bag for wifey. One trip and shopping for her is done. 
    As in a fancy fanny pack? Saw those this weekend at Louis Vuitton and laughed my ass off 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,724
    The Roomba and our cordless V10 does a good job for us. 
    Do you use both the heads or just find yourself leaving the carpet head on?
    We swap out the heads as needed. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    what exactly is a "salvage" grocery store???? raw meat does not seem like a "salvage" item.
    Talked to the owner and they mostly buy food that has damaged packaging from Sysco. 
    ColbyLang said:
    Lit said:
    As in a fancy fanny pack? Saw those this weekend at Louis Vuitton and laughed my ass off 
    Yes but it’s not in the Classic fanny pack shape. Looks like a little purse and has a belt or chain option for the shoulder. 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Like this but black with some more detail. 
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    edited December 2019
    Eoin said:
    LOL. I would be killed if I bought Anne any domestic appliance for Christmas.

I once bought my wife a pressure washer for her birthday.
    She loved it!
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• nolaegghead
    bought a new phone!
    ColbyLang said:
    Lit said:
    This
  • Lit said:
    ColbyLang said:
    Lit said:
    This
    So it’s Elvis’ fanny pack?

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,497
    Luckily we have a Coach outlet close by. My wife has been into Kate Spade recently, which we also have an outlet store for. Saves a ton of money.
    Las Vegas, NV

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,724
    Luckily we have a Coach outlet close by. My wife has been into Kate Spade recently, which we also have an outlet store for. Saves a ton of money.
    Hold on to your wallet if she gets on a Louboutin kick... 
  • Battleborn
    LOL, I'm sure there is an outlet for that too. However, when we were a young couple I bought her an LV handbag while I was in Qatar. Unbeknownst to me, she hated it. Never used it. It came out a long time later that she sold it to by another designer bag. Never again have I bought her a purse without clear and concise instructions and pictures.
    Las Vegas, NV

• Lit
    I was looking at a Louboutin wallet but they aren’t stocked anywhere locally that I could find and I didn’t want to hassle with returning it if it wasn’t what she wanted.
  • Lit
    Lit said:
    ColbyLang said:
    Lit said:
    This
    So it’s Elvis’ fanny pack?
    Or a small purse
  • Luckily we have a Coach outlet close by. My wife has been into Kate Spade recently, which we also have an outlet store for. Saves a ton of money.
    Our outlet is right up the road and the coach outlet purses claim to be half off retail price or so, I have never been into a retail store to verify.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    LOL, I'm sure there is an outlet for that too. However, when we were a young couple I bought her an LV handbag while I was in Qatar. Unbeknownst to me, she hated it. Never used it. It came out a long time later that she sold it to by another designer bag. Never again have I bought her a purse without clear and concise instructions and pictures.
    Anne manages her own designer handbag purchases. She's quite good at it, has a lot of bags at any one time but rarely pays full price and mostly buys and sells used, so although there's money tied up in the collection, she doesn't lose much.
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,444
    Flight for next summer's vacation...

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Lit
    Eoin said:
    Anne manages her own designer handbag purchases. She's quite good at it, has a lot of bags at any one time but rarely pays full price and mostly buys and sells used, so although there's money tied up in the collection, she doesn't lose much.
    I probably should have followed your approach cause I’m pretty sure one or both will be returned but atleast she has something to open and then she gets a day shopping as well. 
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,761
    About to buy a Daniel Defense 6.5 Creedmore. Awaiting a price from my FFL. Merry Xmas to me
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Organising some Christmas viewing.

• Battleborn
    Just left the jewelry store with significantly less money than I walked in with.
    Las Vegas, NV

• nolaegghead
    who doesn't want to die hard?
    who doesn't want to die hard?
    I see what you did there...bravo!
    Las Vegas, NV

• Yippy Ki Yea 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    Not directly but indirectly bought this since my wife asked me what else I want for Christmas.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,501
    Rear main seal and oil pan gasket for the old beige biatch. Front airbag impact sensor too. Damn truck...Still cheaper than a new one :)
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• 1911Man
    1911Man Posts: 366
    Placed an order for a Ruger 10/22 takedown (21133) expect it either tomorrow (Friday) or early next week. Same shop I got my Mark IV 22/45 and Marlin 1894cst from. 
    Large BGE with CGS Woo Ring, stone with stainless pan, Smokeware chimney cap, Kick Ash basket and Kick Ash can.
    Living free in the 603 (Pelham).
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    I'm buying pre-sale tickets to the NOLA Funk on May 1st: I'm buying the best seats possible!
     Allman/Betts +Tab Benoit + Samantha Fish concert at The Filmore New Orleans.
    NOTE* The guy in front with the white hat is Duane Betts son of Dickey Bett's (Allman Brothers great)  Duane Betts has the talent of his dad and his namesake Duane Allman.
    This lineup of great guitarist  Betts, Tab Benoit and Samantha Fish is sure to be awesome

"I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,316
    edited December 2019
    Now this is tempting... You can now get a Thermapen with a built-in IR gun. 

South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave