Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RTIC 20

1181920212224»

Comments

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Wife told me at dinner tonight that she saw the Orca stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond.  We always get mailers for 20% off, wonder if it will apply to Orca products?
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    People are still waiting for these cooler? That must suck
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,115
    Lit said:
    Some will always wait and some will always hate...
    My 65 qt is awesome and the 8 RTIC tumblers I gave as gifts were all loved...
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Lit
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    You know they had the tumblers on slickdeals 3 for $40? That means you guys overpaid by 33%.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,115
    Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    You know they had the tumblers on slickdeals 3 for $40? That means you guys overpaid by 33%.
    But I still paid 50% less than buying Yeti so that means you paid even more for buying Yeti...great logic...
    But then I'm also a member of "slickdeals" so I know the above never happened except in your slanderous little mind.lol
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Lit
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    But I still paid 50% less than buying Yeti so that means you paid even more for buying Yeti...great logic...
    But then I'm also a member of "slickdeals" so I know the above never happened except in your slanderous little mind.lol
    I didn't see it but a friend of mine asked me if I had heard of RTIC and told me he got 3 of the 30 oz tumblers for $40 from slick deals so I am pretty sure it happened.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    I didn't see it but a friend of mine asked me if I had heard of RTIC and told me he got 3 of the 30 oz tumblers for $40 from slick deals so I am pretty sure it happened.
    A friend told me the sun came up in the West today.  I didn't see it but I am pretty sure it happened...
  • Lit
    Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    A friend told me the sun came up in the West today.  I didn't see it but I am pretty sure it happened...
    He had no clue I even knew who the company was why would he make it up? 
  • Lit
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    Oh and you still gave out crappy knock offs.
  • Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    He had no clue I even knew who the company was why would he make it up? 
    Do you troll the Kamado Joe forums as well?
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    I'm pretty sure you're just trolling again, cause i'm positive it didn't happen.  It is very easy to search all of the deals on SD and see that there have only been two posted for RTIC products.  Both posts weren't popular as they just included their standard prices.  

With that said, either you or your friend are full of $hit.  My guess is you!  
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • cazzy

Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    Lmfao...Yeti didn't invent those tumblers fool.  Yeti did the same thing that RTIC did...They bought a truckload of cups from China and had them stamped with their logo.  The difference is that RTIC isn't marking their cups up 400%.
  • Lit
    cazzy said:

Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Lit said:
    Lmfao...Yeti didn't invent those tumblers fool.  Yeti did the same thing that RTIC did...They bought a truckload of cups from China and had them stamped with their logo.  The difference is that RTIC isn't marking their cups up 400%.
    Fool? Coming from the guy who is implying all metal tumblers are the same. Genius 
  • Lit
    And I wasn't trolling I was told he got 3 tumblers for $40 I could care less if it really happened or not.
  • ^^^^ couldn't.  Sorry, but dammit that grates on my nerves. 
  • Lit
    And yeti, engel, and orcas cups are all $40 they aren't all ripping people off and marking it up 400% RTIC is just putting inferior cheap crap out there and comparing it to quality products.
  • Lit said:
    And yeti, engel, and orcas cups are all $40 they aren't all ripping people off and marking it up 400% RTIC is just putting inferior cheap crap out there and comparing it to quality products.
    Are they like the Benghazi of coolers to you?  You just can't seem to let it go.  We get it, you think they're cheap crap.  Enjoy your Yeti, others will enjoy paying 1/2 for the same.  Let it go................
  • cazzy
    Elsa
    I see what you did there!  :rofl: 
  • cazzy

Lit said:
    Inferior you say???  Jackass!!

https://youtu.be/T6265hi8-W4
  • Lit
    cazzy said:

Lit said:

Oh Internet video. I'm sold now. 
  • Lit

Lit said:
    Are they like the Benghazi of coolers to you?  You just can't seem to let it go.  We get it, you think they're cheap crap.  Enjoy your Yeti, others will enjoy paying 1/2 for the same.  Let it go................
    Probably shouldn't jump into a thread without reading it. People have been trolling the cooler threads for awhile now especially anti Yeti. It's fun now though because the RTIC people are the ones butt hurt now. Probably because the Yeti people know we got quality merchandise and the RTIC people aren't so sure.
  • cazzy
    Lit said:
    cazzy said:

Lit said:

Oh Internet video. I'm sold now. 
    Lmfao!!
  • Lit
    ^^^^ couldn't.  Sorry, but dammit that grates on my nerves. 
    If I would have said couldn't I would have been lieing. I woke up this morning and now I care even less so I could care less. You must have a really good life if that's the kind of stuff that gets to you.