Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,326
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Beautiful Ron
    Thanks Michael, Suzanne has worked hard on her gardens this year. It will never be as nice as @theyolksonyou lawn with his professional landscaping crew, but getting it done with a push mower, and a few glasses of wine, I'll take it.
    You get your house yet?
    Yes sir. Been cleaning. People are nasty. 
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    Well, Sandy and I have spent the weekend with Brent, Nichole, Micheal (@DoubleEgger), Marissa (Micheal's wonderful wife). We have had a wonderful weekend at Brent's lake house, cooked some great food, visited Micheal & Marissa's new home, and now we are at Brent/Nichole's home in Atlanta. This has been a great weekend!
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,170
    Options
    piney said:
    Well, Sandy and I have spent the weekend with Brent, Nichole, Micheal (@DoubleEgger), Marissa (Micheal's wonderful wife). We have had a wonderful weekend at Brent's lake house, cooked some great food, visited Micheal & Marissa's new home, and now we are at Brent/Nichole's home in Atlanta. This has been a great weekend!
    What yawl got planned for the next couple of days.....I know he ain't workin.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • piney
    Options
    Tonight's plate. 

Salmon with miso, grilled shrimp, grilled broccoli, taters and karn. 
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    Looks like Nichole was busy. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 17,038
    Options
    piney said:
    You need to up your game. Whatch out for those you are hanging out with. 
    Just kidding.
    Those are some of the finest people I know. They, just like you, are amongst the best. Glad your weekend went well.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • piney
    Options
    piney said:
    What yawl got planned for the next couple of days.....I know he ain't workin.
    Well Robin, Brent has to work tomorrow and when he is finished we are going back to lake for a boat ride (somewhere around 10am) and Tuesday we have a trip to the Mothership and 6 Flags but he has to work until 10-10:30, he dosen't work on Wed. and that is up in the air.
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • northGAcock
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    piney said:
    Just kidding.
    Those are some of the finest people I know. They, just like you, are amongst the best. Glad your weekend went well.
    Ron, Piney does have that bad knee. Probably getting some free or reduced medical advice while there. Hope he knows that Brent will send out an invoice once Piney has cleared the Atlanta city limits.  Get him to show you the x-rays some time. 

• northGAcock
    Options
    Hope he gave her a few days off when they got back....so she could recover from that jet-lag. 

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Smoked two butts today. Opened up the first one this morning, grey and stinky. Not wanting to return it, smoked it anyways. The other turned out great. The questionable one, didn't even pull right. Just looked suspect. Better safe than sorry I guess, as it got dumped in the trash.  :s
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Bitsch
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    piney said:
    Just kidding.
    Ron, Piney does have that bad knee. Probably getting some free or reduced medical advice while there. Hope he knows that Brent will send out an invoice once Piney has cleared the Atlanta city limits.  Get him to show you the x-rays some time. 
    Unlike you, Piney gets a deal =)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • YukonRon
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    piney said:
    Just kidding.
    Unlike you, Piney gets a deal =)
    Come on my brothers, peace......

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • piney
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    piney said:
    Just kidding.
    Hell Robin all 3 of my knees are bad...right knee, left knee, we-knee!!
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Ribs, Taters, and Corn 

Hells yeah!!!
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• northGAcock
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Ribs, Taters, and Corn 

What a beautiful feast right there. I am certain that was enjoyed.

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,095
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Ribs, Taters, and Corn 
    What a beautiful feast right there. I am certain that was enjoyed.
    Thanks northGAcock! The offset has been starving for some sticks the last month or so. I was fortunate to find a guy that sells split oak and cherry for a descent price and delivers. I had a face cord dropped off Saturday morning. This gave me the opportunity to have my sister and brother-in-law over with my parents for dinner last night. Always nice to break bread with family when given the chance.
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Options
    Raising a glass to "The Mooch" - we hardly got to know you. Salud!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,951
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    maybe i can get that song by queen outa my head now =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,790
    Options
    Just took advantage of SRF and free standard shipping.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,242
    Options
    HeavyG said:

NARRATOR: it got old, quickly
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Options
    HeavyG said:

NARRATOR: it got old, quickly
    Portentous or just coincidental? 

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/scaramucci-was-listed-as-dead-on-harvard-law-directory/
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,700
    Options
    Crushing hangover from day drinking and floating the river followed by an ill-advised nap.  

Time to rally.
    Not a felon
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    They closed the office at 2:30 today and we spent the rest of the day at TopGolf. It quickly reminded me how bad my game has become.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,790
    Options
    @Legume - hopefully not in the "I would have to rally to die" category.  Hair of the dog for speedy recovery.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Shoveling more money in the pit.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Legume
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @Legume - hopefully not in the "I would have to rally to die" category.  Hair of the dog for speedy recovery.  
    Yes, bourbon, lemonade, tea and a few Advil.  And a gallon of water.  Just what I needed.  Cooking for 18 now.  Gyros and yogurt marinated chicken.
    Not a felon
  • Legume
    Options
    Quick vacation observation - kids are even more fun when they don't feel the need to hide drinking around you.  And they carry beer for you.
    Not a felon