Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 17,031
    Options
    @bgebrent
    Have fun and enjoy. Curious if they follow the same format performed in the "next burrough over".
    Have fun, it should be incredible
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,394
    Options
    Wow. I need one 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    @bgebrent
    Have fun and enjoy. Curious if they follow the same format performed in the "next burrough over".
    Have fun, it should be incredible
    Here early. 83k attendees. Ron, I think the format may be a tad different  ;)   Thanks brother. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,774
    Options
    Waiting for lunch (ABT's and Mac&Cheese) to finish:

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,927
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    I'm in a plane that is headed back to the gate at O'hare because we spent over 2 hours taxiing...

so now we don't have enough fuel to fly...?
    And I'm still at O'Hare....

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,694
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Foghorn said:
    I'm in a plane that is headed back to the gate at O'hare because we spent over 2 hours taxiing...

The pisser is you could actually have a good time most places if you knew ahead of time what the real layover/delay was going to be.  It's the lost time that sucks.
    Not a felon
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,227
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Late lunch. Shepherds Pie and Guinness. Getting ready. Dublin is revved up around the concert. 

Nice little penis coming out of the top of that pie Brent.  You sculpt that one yourself?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Foghorn
    Options
    Legume said:
    Foghorn said:
    Foghorn said:

The pisser is you could actually have a good time most places if you knew ahead of time what the real layover/delay was going to be.  It's the lost time that sucks.
    Yep, @Legume, some old friends/colleagues invited me out to dinner with them downtown last night, but I was headed to the airport.  And @blind99 lives here...

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Foghorn
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Late lunch. Shepherds Pie and Guinness. Getting ready. Dublin is revved up around the concert. 

Nice little penis coming out of the top of that pie Brent.  You sculpt that one yourself?
    Brent is a UK guy. He thinks it is big.

San Antonio, TX

• blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Legume said:
    Foghorn said:
    Foghorn said:

Yep, @Legume, some old friends/colleagues invited me out to dinner with them downtown last night, but I was headed to the airport.  And @blind99 lives here...
    I'm not horribly far from ohare either. Could have hooked you up with some nice ribeye and red wine!

Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • Foghorn
    Options
    @blind99, that would have been great. Unfortunately, I didn't get out of the airport until well after midnight. 

San Antonio, TX

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    Sitting here since Thursday morning trying to get over a case of vertigo.  I've never had this before (well at least when sober anyways).   It sucks.  My local butcher has aged ribeyes and center cut beef ribs on sale.  I was planning a long weekend of grilling.  
    I've never tried these before but they look meaty.  Maybe next week. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,564
    Options
    Sorry for your vertigo issues.. hope it gets better quickly. 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,806
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I thought why wait for Thanksgiving?

Cold fried (Fried at 285 instead of 350)  turkey, pretty darn good. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,227
    Options
    Homebrew, ribeyes

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,344
    Options
    Playing in the desert.

No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses. - Herman Melville
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,319
    Options
    Homebrew, ribeyes

No Montreal seasoning? 
  • slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    Watching Live PD.. some of americas finest citizens 
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    Couldn't get it past  customs. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,170
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Enjoy for us all....ha to Nicole!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Inspired by @MeatChurch

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,319
    Options
    slovelad said:
    Watching Live PD.. some of americas finest citizens 
    Is that like the Red Zone channel? 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Hoping to have better luck than @foghorn

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    @acn nice shots. Where?
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,427
    Options
    @theyolksonyou - thanks.  They're from Big Bend NP in Texas.  The roadrunner was from a park road, we just stopped and I rolled down the window.  The second is Casa Grande in the Chisos Mountains - I took that from our campsite.  The bottom is Santa Elena Canyon, formed by the Rio Grande.  We got up at 4:30 to drive there from our campsite and get there for sunrise.  There was nobody else there as the sun came up - it was just magical.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• BulletGrillHouse
    Options
    Great morning to watch the British open, get some burning done and a couple breakfast brisket taco's
    XL, 2-Lg, Mini, 36" Blackstone (Formerly CM23)
  • Foghorn
    Options
    @theyolksonyou, I also hope you have better luck than I did.  

@Acn, that's a spectacular part of the world.  We did an overnight raft trip through Santa Elena that was fantastic.

San Antonio, TX