Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
    @Acn - whoa.  Where is that?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,708
    Heading for an unplanned trip to Houston for the grand opening of Fat Stack Smokers ( they relocated from California) no idea about the area , looking for lodging recommendations, they are located at 10930 Brittmoore Park Dr, Houston, TX 77041.. about 30 miles SW fro George Bush Air Port 

thanks in advance 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    Outdoors, near a river, with stone steps.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597
    I always set my unions in concrete. @Ozzie_Isaac
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Lol, right?  I asked them why they didn't just put in an access panel.  "Once it isn't leaking, you shouldn't need to access it anymore."

This is why seeing the sausage being made, is bad for your health.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • JohnInCarolina
    Gee thanks Columbo!
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    Lol, right?  I asked them why they didn't just put in an access panel.  "Once it isn't leaking, you shouldn't need to access it anymore."

This is why seeing the sausage being made, is bad for your health.
    Because someone would have had to go to Lowe’s and it would have cost time and money to do it right.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    I thought that first pic ACN posted was the before to Ozzie's pool wall opened up.
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Pinnacles NP

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    Legume said:
    I thought that first pic ACN posted was the before to Ozzie's pool wall opened up.
    I scrolled through the post super quick and had to stop my phone and go back up to double check the picture that flew by. I thought same same thing. In that split second I thought I saw this:

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    you guys seeing gushers prolly watch too much pr0n

It’s a results business, simple as that.  Super Pat Vierira pays the price for a listless 2023 at the helm of the mighty Eagles and has this morning cleared his desk.   There’s probably other stuff going on - but I don’t care about that because I am busy finessing my CV, ready to email to the mighty Eagles head honchos. 

Friday

Forest v Newcastle,  for the love of all that is holy please be an away win. I mean it should be but Palace really need it to be.  So, 0-2

Saturday

Villa v Bournemouth, see above but the other way around.  I’m less confident but there is the fact that Villa winning assures them PL football next year.  2-1

Brentford v Leicester, four game losing streak for the Foxes leaves them in peril and the Bees just much on,  accepting Bees don’t march - they kind of fly / defy physics. 1-0

Southampton v Spurs, two wholly unreliable teams at opposite ends of the table makes this a tougher call than it should be, but 1-2 seems feasible.

Wolves v Leeds, both in a  pickle and poor form. The draw helps neither but could easily happen. 1-1

Chelsea v Everton, The Chels have found a rhythm - finally, and should have the quality to get back in the Euro race.  The Toffees have been tougher but are in a relegation dog fight for a reason. 1-0

Sunday

Arsenal v Palace, free-hit for the new guy, whoever that is.  Dead cat bounce seems a stretch, but this game is not the one which decides the mighty Eagles’ fate.  2-0.

And there’s a bunch of FA cup quarter finals, but; meh.

OK, a canter through for you this week.  I need to go to the mirror to decide whether I’ll be the track-suit or collar & tie kind of manager.

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381
    Says the man with the professional as his forum avatar
  • JohnInCarolina
    ColbyLang said:
    Shhhh!  Shush it, Colby!
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,523
    #always_winning
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Acn said:
    Pinnacles NP
    Love it.  I've never seen that much water there!

Do they still have the hike through the cave open?  It's been a long time, but did that back in the day as a scout.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    billt01 said:
    #always_winning
    #TigerBlood
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2023
    Acn said:
    Pinnacles NP
    I learned NP = National Park.  I thought it was some Canadian acronym first.  Like Pinnacle, Nova Paillard or something.
  • Acn
    Legume said:
    Acn said:
    Pinnacles NP
    Love it.  I've never seen that much water there!

Do they still have the hike through the cave open?  It's been a long time, but did that back in the day as a scout.
    It was open and we part way in, but we hit a point where the water was a little deeper and faster moving than we were comfortable with, especially since this was an unplanned stop on our trip, so we didn’t have our boots or poles.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Ozzie_Isaac
    I love the intersection of Art, Science, and Pop culture.  Here is a story about Gary Busey and some AI generated art, enjoy:

'My favorite Busey story. I think I read it in Maxim years ago. Evidently he once came home with a big bag of coke that was going to last him the weekend. He comes in the door, opens the bag to have a taste, and his dog jumps up on him and the bag spills all over his entry foyer and the dog's back. He said he spent the night scooping up powder from the floor and snorting coke from his dog's fur."

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    ColbyLang said:
    Those in the know have seen the camel….something…I forgot how it goes.
    ColbyLang said:
    Those in the know have seen the camel….something…I forgot how it goes.
    I must toe the line, because I have no idea what you are talking about.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    Better to be lucky than good right there! ^^^^
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381
    If this camper’s rockin, don’t come a knockin 
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597
    Do you have the number for that massage therapist?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Perhaps my biggest achievement. Ranked 1962 out of 20 million 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Acn

After a week in our rental, I feel like I live my life 1/4 mile at a time.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    Purse holding at Dillard’s. Mom is trying out clothes since she lost so much weight.