Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    Thanking 7lb 3oz baby Jesus that we are getting the 1st measurable rain we've had since May

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    Oh!   :o  We're back!  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Buckwoody Egger
    Buckwoody Egger Posts: 674
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Silently stepping back out of the light after turning the big forum dial from “maintenance mode whack-a-mole” to “regular chaos”…
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    Welcome back evuhbody

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    Heading over to the OT section to provide all the Russia-Ukraine and PO'd China news I see fit to offer. Be well.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,043
    Options
    Yesterday afternoon, I was looking forward to a nice long weekend.  I had scheduled Friday off and was really looking forward to the time off.

This morning, I am sitting in an airport trying to get to the east coast to try and tamp down some professional drama.  I clearly have failed in my career progression.

At least, Clear + TSA PreCheck removed some of the annoying things about air travel.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Just noticed these really cool plugs on the bottom of the seats.  I wonder how long these have been here?

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Botch said:
    ...with WooFi?  
    Here, have my angry upvote.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options
    Fighting my GE Opal ice maker. Damn thing won’t make ice.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,749
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    Trying to narrow down my puppy choices .
    Got it narrowed down to 1 female and between 2 males.
    this is one of the males

The one female is truly the best pic of the litter, but the males are a little more chill

nice looking pup.   i usually go with the crazy one
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    this is one of the males

The one female is truly the best pic of the litter, but the males are a little more chill
    I hear Sarah McLachlan singing when I see this picture.  Cute Pup!
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,760
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    this is one of the males

Those eyes say it all 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    this is one of the males

For some reason, this makes perfect sense
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,749
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    this is one of the males

For some reason, this makes perfect sense

works for pups, no so good with women but thats ok
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • FrostyEgg
    FrostyEgg Posts: 583
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Started a new role this past January. My team had VP approval to work from home full time unless we needed to go into the office to mail reports etc. Got word today that the CEO wants us back in the office 3 days a week.

Just cracked a beer - time to look for a new gig.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    FrostyEgg said:
    Started a new role this past January. My team had VP approval to work from home full time unless we needed to go into the office to mail reports etc. Got word today that the CEO wants us back in the office 3 days a week.

My boss wanted us to come in to the office a few days a week, We pretty much all revolted and said fine 1 day a week. I mean he can't fire us all right?

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    FrostyEgg said:

I think that’s exactly what will happen. Jobs requiring onsite presence will see a massive exodus. Work arrangements are one of the most prevalent features of the candidates’ questions in interviews I have conducted since the pandemic began. 
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,356
    Options
    Just got done getting some new ink at a shop in downtown. Artist is fantastic and just opened her own shop in an up and coming (read: shady) area. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Just got done getting some new ink at a shop in downtown. Artist is fantastic and just opened her own shop in an up and coming (read: shady) area. 
    Pics once it’s healed, if in a non-controversial area?
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,896
    Options
    Bomb disposal?
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    Yeah, looks like Munitions (Navy still uses string fuzes).  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• kl8ton
    Options

Went up to a friends property last night.  Took a long walk around the area.  Top pic gives new meaning to "head"stone.
    Grand Rapids MI
  • kl8ton
    Options
    And a cool lighthouse on Lake Michigan.

Grand Rapids MI
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Did my good deed for the day. Backtracked for a buddy and found a $240 roll of net wrap that rolled off his truck into some dudes yard.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.