Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,794
    Options
    I paid $6500 for my JD 750 drill two years ago, they are asking 16k for the same drill now. 
    Four years ago I paid 12,000 cash for my John Deere Z970R. Today they are 20,000 +. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,699
    Options
    SGH said:
    I paid $6500 for my JD 750 drill two years ago, they are asking 16k for the same drill now. 
    Four years ago I paid 12,000 cash for my John Deere Z970R. Today they are 20,000 +. 
    I hear ya, but this is for the same drill not a new one if it matters. My Ferris was 10,500 3 years ago and they are asking over 16k for a new one now. Ridiculous.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    Glad I bought a EFI… gas pincher
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    Shopping the cheesy shops

• EGGjlmh
    EGGjlmh Posts: 816
    Options
    Working from dog beach in Panama City 

Where are you staying?  We are planning on going to a few spots in FL next month including Panama City, staying at a condo place called the Origin for a couple nights

1MBGE 2006, 1LBGE 2010, 1 Mini Max, Fathers Day 2015

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    @EGGjlmh we are at the Sheraton Bay Point.  It’s in the bay side, no real beach.  Had to drive to public access.  I’m at an SAE conference for work.  The place is nice, just no beach.  
  • Kayak
    Kayak Posts: 700
    Options

"Dog" beach? Someone didn't get the message. That adventure cat must be nervous.

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories

• SGH
    Options
    SGH said:
    I hear ya, but this is for the same drill not a new one if it matters. My Ferris was 10,500 3 years ago and they are asking over 16k for a new one now. Ridiculous.

On that same note here is a little positive news. If I ever hit the lottery I can still get my dream tractor for less than a million. However that is the base model 🤣

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    Kayak said:

"Dog" beach? Someone didn't get the message. That adventure cat must be nervous.
    The German Wire Hair behind us was certainly telling her owner she wanted to “inspect” the cat
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,053
    Options
    SGH said:
    SGH said:

On that same note here is a little positive news. If I ever hit the lottery I can still get my dream tractor for less than a million. However that is the base model 🤣

Do they make an electric version?  ;)
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    SGH said:
    SGH said:

Can't say that I have been following the market on those but if your looking for cheap hp its out there.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Shopping the cheesy shops

Grabbing me a new tie dye I see. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,046
    Options
    SGH said:
    SGH said:

Do they make an electric version?  ;)
    https://youtu.be/kHnMPIOqzTE
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • SGH
    Options

Can't say that I have been following the market on those but if your looking for cheap hp its out there.
    Brother it’s only a dream for me. I have been fascinated with John Deere tractors since I was a kid. I could never afford something like that. My 75hp will have to suffice 👍
    However, if I ever hit the lottery I will buy a matching pair of 9620’s 🤪

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,192
    edited May 2022
    Options
    I just realized that EDC was this weekend. @Ozzie_Isaac I didn’t take you to be part of this crowd. 

One of the venues is right below us.  It is so loud and fun.  Glad I am up above the fray.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,370
    Options
    I just realized that EDC was this weekend. @Ozzie_Isaac I didn’t take you to be part of this crowd. 

One of the venues is right below us.  It is so loud and fun.  Glad I am up above the fray.

EDC is held at the speedway northeast of town. That right there is one of the pool day clubs. Lots of T&A, Molly and testosterone down there. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

EDC is held at the speedway northeast of town. That right there is one of the pool day clubs. Lots of T&A, Molly and testosterone down there. 
    Haha!  It is sooo loud, for this to be a daily pool day party cracks me up.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,370
    Options

Haha!  It is sooo loud, for this to be a daily pool day party cracks me up.
    They are usually open Thursday-Sunday. Maybe with it being EDC week they opened early. It is insane to me that people enjoy that stuff, but good for them. It helps pay my salary and will always keep me employed. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    Eating kangaroo in…FL

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Eating kangaroo in…FL

Did you get a Koala appetizer?
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    No, but they had gator ribs.  Never seen that before either.  Didn’t try. 
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Do you have a 5 series @SGH?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• SGH
    Options
    Yes sir. 5075

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    edited May 2022
    Options
    I bought it to carry my mini 🤪

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:
    SGH said:

Brother, I know you are like King Mideaus.  You probably lost more than $1M by stopping to write that post.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,053
    Options

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,046
    Options

That's awesome!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options

How is light beer similar to sex in a canoe?

They're both f&$king close to water. 

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,687
    Options
    Acn said:

How is light beer similar to sex in a canoe?

They're both f&$king close to water. 
    I heard/tell that one as…..
    What do light beer and sex on the beach have in commmon?

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,522
    Options
    Trying to decide if a sit/stand desk is worth the money.  

"Commander, say hello to Cricket!"  - KN