Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Yno
    Yno Posts: 529
    Options
    kl8ton said:

It is allegedly in Bum F*ck, Kansas in transit. Still on target for a Sunday delivery. Again, allegedly. 
    Hopefully your bike doesn't show up 3 days after target delivery! 
    I had a shipment scheduled to arrive from El Paso to San Jose on Monday the 29th. It arrived Friday the 3rd, at 6:10 am. I blame both the shipper and Fedex, plus Covid and Biden. Possibly Trump, too.
    XL BGE in San Jose, CA. Also a Pit Barrel Cooker, a Cal Flame P4 gasser, and lots of toys including the first ever Flame Boss 300 in the wild. And a new Flame Boss 500.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    SGH said:
    SGH said:
    Getting ready for college football 🏈. Anyone else watching today?
    Love College football
    Who is your money on today? Alabama or Georgia?
    I am thinking Da Dogs
    Me too. My heart is on Alabama but my money is on Georgia. This is one time I’m pulling for my heart over my money. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Baylor is lashing my Cowboys 🤦‍♂️

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,860
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    Wondering if @CPFC1905 and @Eoin are starting to think that West Ham is for real...

Because I'm wondering if they are for real...
    They'll come down with the Christmas decorations.   Don't have the depth to run it all the way to the wire amongst the top 3.
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • CPFC1905
    edited December 2021
    Options
      Also, someone actually said on the radio that Moyes could be a candidate for the MU job again ....... 

For a bet???????
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,834
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
      Also, someone actually said on the radio that Moyes could be a candidate for the MU job again ....... 

For a bet???????
    Yeah, I have to wonder if his post-Everton experiences are getting him an education on how to play with the big boys.  He came to Man U with a "develop the players, including the youth, run a good club" skillset, but was lacking the tactical game strategies of Sir Alex - and the competitive fire.  He may have worked on those areas.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:

For a bet???????
    Five Live. Fighting Talk, so a bit tongue in cheek. But he's looking like a proper manager.
  • CPFC1905
    Options
    Eoin said:
    CPFC1905 said:

For a bet???????
    Five Live. Fighting Talk, so a bit tongue in cheek. But he's looking like a proper manager.
    Big Sam keeps you up,  Da-Mo get's you 7th.  It's the way it is.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,760
    Options
    My SRF Brisket still hasn’t shown up, picked this guy up yesterday , running 210 hoping to take this as long as possible 

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options
    Watching the Sun Belt Championship. Go Cajuns!
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    @WeberWho: I thought that too. Lol. A fave here. 
  • johnmitchell
    Options
    SGH said:
    SGH said:
    SGH said:
    Getting ready for college football 🏈. Anyone else watching today?
    Love College football
    Who is your money on today? Alabama or Georgia?
    I am thinking Da Dogs
    Me too. My heart is on Alabama but my money is on Georgia. This is one time I’m pulling for my heart over my money. 
    😳
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options
    Bama wins and they’re both in the CFP. It’s all Bama at the moment 
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    Bama just iced it. Georgia would have to score 14 in 2 minutes of click just to tie.Too bad.
  • SGH
    Options
    Congratulations to the great and powerful Crimson Tide 👏

Status- Standing by.

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Lighting the egg to cook some Prime Steaks because unlike @Lit I can afford them still. 💰💰💰

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Lighting the egg to cook some Prime Steaks because unlike @Lit I can afford them still. 💰💰💰

Looking forward to seeing the results!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    Having a drink and concert at the neighbour’s before coming back home for some burgs. 

Except for the fireplace placement, there is so much to love in those two photographs!  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    The plan is proceeding as wished with the conference championships.  Need Michigan to win and seal the "No Notre Dame" deal.  Although I am sure the top seed would really enjoy feasting on ND as has happened every time they have been a participant.    
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Having a drink and concert at the neighbour’s before coming back home for some burgs. 

I like the way you roll. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options

Great pics and evening.  You are truly blessed.  Enjoy as I am sure you have and will.  Be well.

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,356
    Options
    About ready to give Ted Lasso a whirl. Let’s see if it lives up to the hype. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    About ready to give Ted Lasso a whirl. Let’s see if it lives up to the hype. 
    It’s pretty good.  We just finished season 2 a few weeks ago.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,760
    Options
    Not pleased with SRF at this point 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Not pleased with SRF at this point 
    Is it them or @lousubcap's favorite five-letter delivery service?