Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,229
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Chilli on the XL, NY strips on the MM.  Think my medium might get jeally.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Wings butchered and starched in the fridge. Bout to start abt prep and fried shrooms
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    The point I got from the butcher turned out to be 2 points. They just hit 165 range and I'm happy with the bark so they are getting wrapped in paper. May do a slice or 2 but these are all becoming burnt ends. Also got some wings about to wash. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Brisket is coming along, beans joined it on the smoker, mac n' cheese and stuffed mushrooms are prepped and in the fridge and bread is out of the oven. I have a couple hours before guests arrive and sitting down for an Evans and Coke Zero.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,644
    Options
    Brisket and pork burnt ends back on the egg.

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options

Pineapple,  rolled in brown sugar,  wrapped in bacon, and dusted with rub. 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,644
    Options
    Chicken for Thai chicken wraps is done.

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Wings went on the Mini Max early.  Raised direct, success! They were a bit spicy, spicy, but great.  Baby back ribs slow rolling on the XL all day, going to be perfect.  A good amount of beers while watching the Waste Management Open waiting on the Smoka Bowl to start!  Cheers!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Lit
    Options
    Just pulled my wings. Points are resting. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Kids and I just put away an entire King Cake.

Starting some mustard greens to go with dinner tonight.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    I am drunk. That is all. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    SkinnyV said:
    Spot on bro!!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options

I am drunk. That is all. 
    Maybe that will help the Broncos beat the odds!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Lit
    Options
    Just pulled the burnt ends. These things are good. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,802
    Options
    I'm watching Superman aka: Scam Newton being exposed for the joke that he really is. And to think, I thought Superman was invincible :D

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Omaha Omaha!!!!!

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Wow, that was a boring game with a boring half-time show and even more boring commercials.
  • SGH
    Options
    Wow, that was a boring game with a boring half-time show and even more boring commercials.
    Scam got exposed and lost. That's all that matters to us butt hurt Bama fans ;)

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,249
    Options
    This tells you everything you need to know about Cam 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

I was amazed he jumped back like a scared kid.  What was that all about?
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,054
    edited February 2016
    Options

Cam took hits all season long where other quaterbacks would slide. What the hell was he doing here? It made no sense. Glad to see Manning go out on top. Too bad Jared Allen didn't go to the Broncos 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • SGH
    Options
    Superman ran into a pile of kryptonite and got melted down :D

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    Before I stop my gloating and heckling for the night, I would like to give a special shout out to all my fellow butt hurt Bama Fans. Stand up and smile fellows. We are the current SEC and BCS National Champs and we just witnessed Scam get exposed for what kind of Superman that he really is. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    The real Superman. 

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,249
    Options

I was amazed he jumped back like a scared kid.  What was that all about?
    Even pretty boy Brady would have gone for the ball. 
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Just finished up at ski patrol. Kinda glad I missed the game based on the stat lines.
  • SGH
    Options
    Even pretty boy Brady would have gone for the ball. 
    No doubt about it. What Scam did there was down right cowardice. 

Status- Standing by.

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    Cam gave away every play all night. When he was going to pass he stood in a passing position to receive the ball from center. When it was a run he had his feet closer together calling cadence.
    Denver knew what was going to happen all night long. NFL highest scoring offense, met the NFL's number one Defense. MVP - LB.
    Defense wins championships. Offense controls the clock.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • SGH
    Options
    Superman you say?

Status- Standing by.