Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,355
    Options
    Trying to figure out why this movie keeps interrupting all these political ads...I'll be so happy when today is over.
    Las Vegas, NV

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    ColtsFan said:
    Looking at online interior design options with SWMBO. So far 2 sites; havenly and modsy. You upload your Floorplan and pick your "style" then they tell you what to buy and how to lay the room out.

Her department, I couldn't care less. She still insist.

Maybe we'll have baby poo colored walls 
    Baby poo looks much better on walls than diapers...
    I expected something completely different.
    It does not look as bad as your descriptive led me to imagine.

I like it. Bridgett again demonstrates her good taste.
    If only her good taste extended to men. 😉

I kidd. Nola is the man!
  • JohnEggGio
    JohnEggGio Posts: 1,430
    Options
    Replenishing the meatball supply.

Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,466
    Options
    A cord-cutter Tip. I've been watching some cord-cutter videos on EweTube, and found this website: ustvgo.tv
    It appears to have (if you click on the TV Guide tab) every major network, every cable network I've heard of, all NBA/NHL/NFL/etc channels, HBO/Cinemax/etc. It's free, and available on any device with a browser (computer, Roku, FireTV, phone, tablet, etc).
    In playing around with it this afternoon I could find 4 issues with it:
    1. Pic quality is, maybe, 480p?
    2. It's always set to EST
    3. The major networks appear to be the Cincinnati stations (ie I can't get my local CBS station on it)
    4. Every time you go to a new channel, you have to Unmute it.
    For the price, though, thought it was pretty cool. FWIW.

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,757
    Options
    Cornholio said:
    Having a beer after herding cats.

Miss those days
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • lkapigian
    Options
    Linda's working tonight so grabbed a couple briskets for sliders
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    It looks great @milesvdustin
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Battleborn
    Options
    Wife went out with her sister, so...I'm drinking and getting ready to watch hockey. Solid Saturday night.
    Las Vegas, NV

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,330
    Options
    @SciAggie - Just be mindful of an escape velocity brown water fueled journey. The rocket fuel of choice will have a large influence on the touchdown and walk-away experience.  But from what I have read you are using top-shelf juice so you are cleared for a most enjoyable outworldly adventure.   B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,170
    Options
    This place has turned into a ghost town on the weekends. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,330
    Options
    At my age I am working just to sustain life, never mind find new and exciting adventures.  However, given Feb one would think it would have more action.  But posting action requires initiative followed by action and this weekend my enthusiasm meter is on the low peg.  I will endeavor to do better.   B)

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lkapigian
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Linda's working tonight so grabbed a couple briskets for sliders
    This thing is ridiculously efficient ..

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    The dog and I are sitting and watching home makeover shows while the jerky is dehydrating in the other room. The onions that were in the marinade are emitting a powerful smell. Tomorrow I am driving up to my family’s for lunch . My niece showed up and we probably won’t see her again before Christmas.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options
    Just home from taking the little ones to a Mardi Gras parade here in Lafayette...he’s 5, she’s 3. They wound up with more crap that they think is gold. Good times for all, they even got to skip baths tonight 
  • Battleborn
    Options
    BattleCat enjoying the game.
    Las Vegas, NV

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,466
    Options
    Michael Nesmith was the guitarist/one lead singer for the Monkees.  His Mom was a secretary by day, and a graphic artist by night (they had to do two jobs back in those days, too??).  
    One day, while cursing her typing mistakes and painting her nails on break, she hit upon the idea of "White-Out", and made a fortune.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Cornholio said:
    Having a beer after herding cats.

Miss those days
    It’s so fun.. I try to be as involved as I can. Luckily I get into work at 5am which allows me to be present for all afternoon practices and games. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Botch said:
    Michael Nesmith was the guitarist/one lead singer for the Monkees.  His Mom was a secretary by day, and a graphic artist by night (they had to do two jobs back in those days, too??).  
    One day, while cursing her typing mistakes and painting her nails on break, she hit upon the idea of "White-Out", and made a fortune.  
    I have a good story about that.  My mom ran with his aunt.
    Options
    Made some Stromboli’s last night, BBQ chicken and Meatball

You just won the internet.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Spent 10 mins manually grinding pepper for a 50/50 salt and pepper blend I keep handy before asking myself what was wrong with me and setting it up in the Vitamix.