Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Ariel's mom and Deven the Stunt woman came over, cooked some comfort food.  Good times.
    Options
    We finished the day 14 hours 800 miles ( many slow roads) 5 military check points with no issues, got hustled for money @ a Guerro Neuro mom military " vehicle inspection "

Pulled into Santa Rosalia on the sea of Cortez to grab some sleep and finish the drive tomorrow

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Surprising the BIL with a trip to Manhattan for his 50th

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    @lkapigian thanks for the proof of life
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Hook_emHornsfan_74
    Options
    @lkapigian have you had the chance to go to Sayulita?  On of my favorite places in Mexico.  
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Life with the new job has calmed down long enough to sneak a 4 day weekend. 

She survived. (I may not after posting this)

Shout out to Ron....still don’t know how you landed the lady...
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    One of my work brother's wife is having a double mastectomy today. My wife signed up to do a food train for the family. Trying to figure out something to cook them. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    edited October 2019
    Options
    kl8ton said:

The sea is angry today my friends. 
    Like an old man trying to send soup back in a deli...
  • bangor307
    bangor307 Posts: 139
    Options
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,767
    Options
    Thanks @thetrim @Hook_emHornsfan_74 never been on the mainland yet but it looks nice..all my Mexico trips have been in Baja
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,345
    Options
    SWMBO's 40th birthday today. About time to trade her in for a newer model.  B)

Hamilton tix bought... Most $$ I've ever spent for 2 tickets....  
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Been a bad day...buddy been begging me for a week to do him a favor, and now that it's done, he's backpedaling on some things that arent easy for me to get back peddled....
    Pissing me off and to add insult to injury. I am also Licking my own wounds....just asked a girl out and got shot down harder than a Mig in Top Gun
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,767
    Options
    Made it 

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    Been a bad day...buddy been begging me for a week to do him a favor, and now that it's done, he's backpedaling on some things that arent easy for me to get back peddled....
    Pissing me off and to add insult to injury. I am also Licking my own wounds....just asked a girl out and got shot down harder than a Mig in Top Gun
    No good deed goes unpunished. 
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    Dude - I'm hard-wired for that!
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Celebrating a good day, sorta.
    I was asked a year and 7 months ago to write up a Memorandum of Agreement between 3 organizations to continue radar testing of B-2 parts within an Explosive Zone on base (long story).  I assembled all the reps, showed them a 3-page strawman to review, and after one more meeting we had it hammered out, and just needed Senior "Leadership" signatures...

I got the final signature.  Yesterday.  Between "leaders" who let it sit in their in-box for months, and all the G3's (god's gift to grammar, "I gotta reword this because I'm a LEADER!") I'm sick of seeing this thing bounced back to me over and over.  Glad its finally finished, before I retire.  Damn this organization is dysfunctional!!  :anguished::anguished::anguished:

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Not sure why anyone would want two women in their life.  
    I agree but two women for a night... B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    Nat's catcher is working hard.
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Watching zombieland with the duckcat, although I am more interested than him

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Life with the new job has calmed down long enough to sneak a 4 day weekend. 

Just got back from Kentucky. Got to catch up over drinks and waaaayyyy too many bottles of wine with @YukonRon and Suzy while doing the bourbon trail thing. 

You two definitely married up. I think we all did. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.