Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Haven’t had beef ribs in awhile (sadly these are the best available in my area compared to yalls brisket sticks). So decided that’s what I wanted for our first preseason game 

Just thank the good lord football's back! 
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Botch said:
    Know how when you buy a bag of pre-washed, healthy, pre-chopped green salad, but then three days later its brown and slimy at the bottom?
    Cookies don't do that.  
    Neither does ice cream.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,300
    Went to dinner with SWMBO. She had a Moscow Mule. She's not a drinker....fun times ahead  B)=);)
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,099
    ColtsFan said:
    Went to dinner with SWMBO. She had a Moscow Mule. She's not a drinker....fun times ahead  B)=);)
    Covfefe
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Watching the wife decide if the dog’s feet smell like Fritos.  Apparently they do. Something about bacteria.  I was asked to participate, but declined.  

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,013

@theyolksonyou , all dogs’ feet smell like Fritos. Well known fact.

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    @JohnnyTarheel I'll do it slowly and then sear. Not too slow though, because Anne likes beef well done, so I do want a decent layer well done for her.
  • Eoin
    Botch said:
    Know how when you buy a bag of pre-washed, healthy, pre-chopped green salad, but then three days later its brown and slimy at the bottom?
    Cookies don't do that.  
    @Botch I guess they wash that stuff in chlorine or some other chemicals to keep it 'fresh'. I refuse to eat it, gives me the s***s.
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    I know that oil money is atrocious and corrosive and all that, but at the end of the day, it is so much fun to watch Man City play football.  Even if they aren’t playing that well.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Eoin
    Watching a bit of village cricket. Alastair is opening today and still in!

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,823
    lkapigian said:
    lkapigian said:
    Prepping a metric Sh!tload of Boudin...

Making the Pork Stock First...gelatinous goodness 

Boudin Stage 2, pork stock made , now the meat & other stuff

I like where this is headed 😎
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Just some dogs.  Yum.  
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    lkapigian said:
    Prepping a metric Sh!tload of Boudin...

Making the Pork Stock First...gelatinous goodness 

Where again are you? GPS coordinates will suffice. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • smokingal
    smokingal Posts: 1,025
    Lecturing myself on the importance of not forgetting sugar covered fruit on the Egg while prepping other things, especially after cranking up the temp.

Funny thing is, they are still very tasty.  Like smoked dried apricots.  Weird.
    It's "Smokin Gal", not "Smoking Al".
    Egging in the Atlanta GA region
    Large BGE, CGS setup, Kick Ash Basket, Smokeware SS Cap,
    Arteflame grill grate

http://barbecueaddict.com
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    I’m on vacation, Virginia Beach. 

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,411
    smokingal said:
    Lecturing myself on the importance of not forgetting sugar covered fruit on the Egg while prepping other things, especially after cranking up the temp.

Cajun Peaches!  
    Hope you doused them with spiced rum, regardless.  

Scurvy:  when Life doesn't give you lemons

• smokingal said:

Nice to see that you might be a mortal after all. Thanks for sharing.