Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,001
    I don't care how big your truck is; if you're carrying Febreeze in it, you need to hand over your Mancard.  :angry:

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• Botch said:
    I don't care how big your truck is; if you're carrying Febreeze in it, you need to hand over your Mancard.  :angry:
    @Botch you've clearly never been to Butt Blast.

Now I keep it in the back under the seat for such emergencies. Fool me once...

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,316
    edited July 2018
    Botch said:

I have a big Ford truck and I keep baby wipes in the glove box just in case I have to take a poo while I'm out doing manly things. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,022
    mlc2013 said:
    Legume said:
    Got up early to start my new shave routine.
    please dont start posting theres enough of that going around LOL. 
    How did the first of your new moring routine  work out for you

Thank you for asking, I will honor your request to not post.
    Not a felon
  • Botch
    Baby wipes?!?  You're supposed to use poison oak, or at least smartweed!  

And, a note to the Cairo zoo:  If you're going to paint a donkey to fake a zebra, at least use waterproof paint!

:lol:

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,191
    Flying back to Durham after a long week in NYC.  I’m on standby for an earlier flight home.  LaGuardia is such a dung heap of an airport, it makes Atlanta look like the Shangri-La.
    i literally saw a car that was shot up, door open, and a big pool of dark thick blood on the way into that airport.  nice place
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • @tarheelmatt that is photoshopped and you know it!

(it wasn’t pink)

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,489
    @YukonRon - great gesture and that sounds like it's going to be very much enjoyed.  Off your game just means you are toying with us pedestrians.  Enjoy the remainder of the cook and especially the evening.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    @JohnInCarolina - Just got really hosed by American Airlines in LGA Monday.  I Could not agree more with your comments.  The gate area where I spent 5 friggin hours (shoulda been 90 minutes in the AM) did not have a single restaurant or bar.  Of course after four gate changes and one board then off-load  to another plane we finally escaped.  
    Good luck and safe travels.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Ahhhh.  After 4 days of yogurt, cottage cheese, soy milk, opioids and Jello pudding, I had some solid food today; mom's goulash.  Was ridiculous to heat up the kitchen for that, but it was relatively soft, easy to eat on one side of the mouth, and just sounded damn good (and it was).  

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    Legume said:
    This I really like. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH

Wondering why I keep opening the shaving posts... 
    You don’t like my shaving posts brother Mitchell?

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    An attempt at French for my brothers visit tomorrow 

Not really pretty...
  • SGH
    An attempt at French for my brothers visit tomorrow 

Not really pretty...
    Not ugly either. Looks pretty darn good to me.  

Status- Standing by.

• mlc2013
    mlc2013 Posts: 988
    SonVolt said:
    Botch said:

I have a big Ford truck and I keep baby wipes in the glove box just in case I have to take a poo while I'm out doing manly things. 
    been there done that I second the baby wipes.
    And PT and TP im like a poo boyscout

Long Island NY    
    1 XL BGE 12/17, 1 LG BGE 3/18, 1 MM BGE 3/18
  • mlc2013

Legume said:
    mlc2013 said:
    Legume said:
    please dont start posting theres enough of that going around LOL. 
    How did the first of your new moring routine  work out for you

Thank you for asking, I will honor your request to not post.
    Well you never really answered, do you still have a face in tact

Long Island NY    
  • mlc2013

Flying back to Durham after a long week in NYC.  I’m on standby for an earlier flight home.  LaGuardia is such a dung heap of an airport, it makes Atlanta look like the Shangri-La.
    I love when people think they have the worst airport,
    Clearly they never have travelled LGA which sadly is my most convenient hub. Ive said it in the past Ive been there when they delay flights because of rain not down pouring or thunder and lightning just rain or a breeze. Im a Private pilot and fly in up to 30 mph crosswinds in my little alarus ch200 surely a jet can take off and land in 10 mph crosswind
    Long Island NY    
  • mlc2013

i literally saw a car that was shot up, door open, and a big pool of dark thick blood on the way into that airport.  nice place
    thats just there to scare the tourist away, trying to keep the airport less congested for us locals

Long Island NY    
  • mlc2013

lousubcap said:
    @JohnInCarolina - Just got really hosed by American Airlines in LGA Monday.  I Could not agree more with your comments.  The gate area where I spent 5 friggin hours (shoulda been 90 minutes in the AM) did not have a single restaurant or bar.  Of course after four gate changes and one board then off-load  to another plane we finally escaped.  
    Good luck and safe travels.  
    you should be honored that you got to play one of our favorite games in LGA. All aboard and you get comfy then they PA announcement ladies and gentleman unfortunately we have a problem with our flip rack which they are attending to right now we should be pushing off in a few please stand by, followed by another announcement 15 minutes later saying looks like the flip rack is going to need a little more attending to well be here a short while longer please stay seated, followed by yet another announcement 45 minutes later saying okay looks like were going to have to de board the aircraft the flight attendants will help you de board and give you further instructions. 1 hour later everyone is still at the gate and the flight attendants are no where to be found and the employees look at you with a stupid smile and can't answer any questions. Then they move you to a different gate which is 15 miles from the gate your at in a mad rush just so you cn wait yet another hour to be told or sorry you need to go back to where you came from and wait another hour. Thats the LGA way and wish I can say that im making this up or that this has only happened once to me but then I would be lying
    Long Island NY    
  • lousubcap
    In keeping with the high standards this thread has earned I will refrain from any further airport comments here.  
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,022
    lousubcap said:
    In keeping with the high standards this thread has earned I will refrain from any further airport comments here.  
    I’ll do it.  LGA sucks.  Never make connections when I’m flying out of that airport.
    Not a felon
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,171
    Getting ready to hit the grocery. My baby brother and his family are coming over to hang and cook all day tomorrow and I’m pumped. We never just hang out.  Hopefully, we can change that. 
    I guess you must be family to an invite to hang at the Yolkhouse! ;)
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Watching the sun go down on a rowdy day at the beach.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Getting ready to hit the grocery. My baby brother and his family are coming over to hang and cook all day tomorrow and I’m pumped. We never just hang out.  Hopefully, we can change that. 
    I guess you must be family to an invite to hang at the Yolkhouse! ;)
    Truthfully, he invited himself. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,989
    Well I just got royally kicked in the nads by mother nature and Delta airlines.

I was on standby, and somehow my bags made it on to an earlier flight, but I didn't get off standby.   Not a real big deal as I was still booked on a later flight... until that one got cancelled.  I'm currently rebooked on a flight out of here at 8am tomorrow that doesn't get me home until 6pm because I'm connecting through Cincinnati and ... you guessed it... Atlanta, before finally flying home to RDU.

Delta also would not give me a hotel voucher, so I booked myself into a Marriott nearby.  Little did I know said Marriott does not have any place to eat, because they are renovating their restaurant.  That would have been helpful to know *before* I booked a room, you aholes.  

I have terrible friggin luck traveling.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike