Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: Is the planet 6000 or 4.54 Billion years old? And what temp for my Waygu brisket?

nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 25,755
and what happened to the dinosaurs?   Cooked on ancient big green eggs until extinct?

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,927

Nuff said. They all flew to the ice planet Hotham.

Oh, brisket should jiggle like CTs butt. He posted a video when you were AWOL.
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,828
    And how long to cook said brisket?

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    I hear they taste like armadillo

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,975
    edited March 2014
    Watch "Family Guy Dinosaur Masturbate" on YouTube
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Not family friendly (it is for my family but I am a pig) but I laugh every time I see it.
    1- LGBE
    1- KBQ C-60 (The Dishwasher)
    I- Blackstone 36" Griddle
    1- Sweet-A$$ Roccbox Pizza Oven
    1-Very Understanding and Forgiving Wife
  • ZmokinZmokin Posts: 1,937
    and what happened to the dinosaurs?   Cooked on ancient big green eggs until extinct?

I'm in the 4.5 billion camp.  And is that a Waygu Brachiosaurus Brisket or a regular Wagyu Beef Brisket  you are smoking?  :))
    Large BGE in a Sole' Gourmet Table
    Using the Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter,
     and a BBQ Guru temp controller.

Medium BGE in custom modified off-road nest.
    Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter, and a Party-Q temp controller.

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 25,755
    That Family Guy bit cracks me up every time.  When was that exactly?

Oh, brisket should jiggle like CTs butt. He posted a video when you were AWOL.
    Why do you think I was AWOL?  That.

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,975
    If you want to see a "cluster"...come to the Salado after party.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    edited March 2014

• The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 16,896
    edited March 2014
    He was there.....long after you went to bed my friend. he WAS the cluster.

1- LGBE
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,528

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/537/976/57b.jpg
    I fail to see the irony, lack of logic, or unreasonableness in this scenario, but I still chuckled. What does that mean?

:P :D
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
    On planet xyloschlorfunginson, they don't masturbate because they lack the proper anatomical "junk".  So I guess it doesn't make sense.

Are we grokking yet?

Grok /ˈɡrɒk/ is a word coined by Robert A. Heinlein for his 1961 science-fiction novel, Stranger in a Strange Land, where it is defined as follows:

Grok means to understand so thoroughly that the observer becomes a part of the observed—to merge, blend, intermarry, lose identity in group experience. It means almost everything that we mean by religion, philosophy, and science—and it means as little to us (because of our Earthling assumptions) as color means to a blind man.

The Oxford English Dictionary defines to grok as "to understand intuitively or by empathy; to establish rapport with" and "to empathise or communicate sympathetically (with); also, to experience enjoyment".

• jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,528
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
    Seems legit.
  • This is greatness. Seems like the joint can just come alive with weirdness at any time. This makes Centex happy.

1- LGBE
    It's been kinda flat since y'all took a sabbatical. Don't think this one's got the distance

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 5,001
    Nola, that is my most favorite thing on the whole internet. Has been or quite a while. It really puts things into perspective. My super Catholic mother thinks it's the most offensive thing ever. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Nola, that is my most favorite thing on the whole internet. Has been or quite a while. It really puts things into perspective. My super Catholic mother thinks it's the most offensive thing ever. 
    If she thinks THAT is the the most offensive thing ever, you have not been honest with her about your lifestyle.

1- LGBE
    Holy s#!t. All the greats are back! The stars are aligned. HA posted about drinking early. Tjcoley gave instructions for a bender, Salado next weekend, did I mention the stars are aligned? It's gonna be bad!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Nola, that is my most favorite thing on the whole internet. Has been or quite a while. It really puts things into perspective. My super Catholic mother thinks it's the most offensive thing ever. 
    Dude, you texted it to me and I loved it.  I don't masturbate anymore because of it.   So all credit goes to you and the LORD JEESUS CHRISSSTTT!!!

Need more Goatse!!!
    umm...well, (ahem) not all that I just said is true....

• The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 16,896
    edited March 2014
    Dude, you texted it to me and I loved it.  I don't masturbate anymore because of it.   So all credit goes to you and the LORD JEESUS CHRISSSTTT!!!
    He texted it to me too.......that is all..........Good evening kind sirs.

1- LGBE
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 9,056
    edited March 2014
    If she thinks THAT is the the most offensive thing ever, you have not been honest with her about your lifestyle.

Or "how I do it"     =))
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 2,561
    umm...well, (ahem) not all that I just said is true....

The part about any credit going to Travis- right?
    Greensboro, NC
    I remember when I was born again.  I had been losing so much sleep wondering where the sun went at night.  I was frightened all the time.  Then some guys knocked on my door and said somethin like, have you embraced the lord and savior jesus christ?!  I shot right back, can he tell me about where the dang sun goes at night?!  The rest is HISTORY!!!   6000 years bitches!