Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - For Car Lovers: Some Recent Exotic Spottings

Options

Comments

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options
    I'm probably going to step in it here, but as a guy who drives a (not SHO) 2010 Ford Taurus I'd take my Taurus over that Bentley.  The looks are indeed about the same.  I've just never understood the concept of a 2 door sedan.  Either you have a functional back seat and you actually want people to have access to it - in which case you have 4 doors - or you don't - in which case you have a 2 seater and 2 doors. 

Of course, as the son and grandson of used car salesmen, I've always been on the lookout for "getting your money's worth" where cars are concerned - and this thread is about the opposite of that...

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    Been a slow day today, overcast and windy.  Did see these though.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    Didn't get a picture, I'll try to next time I see him but some guy in town has an Eleanor, one of the slickest cars I've ever seen.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Didn't get a picture, I'll try to next time I see him but some guy in town has an Eleanor, one of the slickest cars I've ever seen.
    After the recent court case, he is now allowed to call it an Eleanor also!

https://youtu.be/X61bdecrOiw
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options

I am a 1968 model, myself.  I would give my left baby-maker for that beauty!
    Clinton, Iowa
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Langner91 said:

I am a 1968 model, myself.  I would give my left baby-maker for that beauty!
    I want the '72!
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    The vegan leather industry is lovin' that pic. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    Seeing that photo, I feel I am a lot like the dinosaur powering the truck....
    Clinton, Iowa
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Ferrari Shooting Brake.  First time I've seen one of these.

And a Urus

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac

I wonder if that first one is a newer model of one of the Ferraris near the end of my original post. Also stood out for me when I saw it. 
  • bbracey21
    bbracey21 Posts: 319
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Saw the same color Urus yesterday 
  • lousubcap
    Options
    I need to move to the high-roller country like where you guys hang out.  Nice sightings, 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • CMH88
    CMH88 Posts: 40
    Options
    bbracey21 said:

Oh hell yes 😍
    Is that the Porsche someone posted way back in the beginning of the thread?
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Looks to to be a 918 Spyder. Crazy car to see out in the wild!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • bbracey21
    bbracey21 Posts: 319
    Options
    CMH88 said:
    bbracey21 said:

Oh hell yes 😍
    Is that the Porsche someone posted way back in the beginning of the thread?
    It’s the Porsche I saw about 15 minutes prior to posting. It’s risky enough taking the pic while driving much less posting. So I posted when I arrived at my location. 

@WeberWho I wasn’t sure which model it was but it was gorgeous! Pic doesn’t do it justice. 
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Wow beautiful car. Going for about 2mil. 
    Snellville, GA

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2023
    Options
    bbracey21 said:

Oh hell yes 😍
    Holy smokes!!  918 Spyder is a freakin' Unicorn.  That is an absolutely dream car.  Farkin' beautiful.

Rarer than hens teeth.  Supposedly only 918 made
  • lousubcap
    Options
    He!! of an adult toy right there.  Likely banned from off-road clubs... B)
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    You never know what you'll find on Marketplace. A perfect Cars and Coffee vehicle. 

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/727780488737263/
    I hope WhistlinDiesel buys it.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Never seen such a bizarre accident before:

https://youtu.be/fYMfy1LYF0U
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Looks to to be a 918 Spyder. Crazy car to see out in the wild!
    I was in the Porsche club and went to one members house and he had one.  Also about 20 other Porsche and rare cars.  Nuts.
    edited March 2023
    Options
    A friend picked up my daughter for an appointment.  She got her permit a month ago.  He is letting her drive his car 🤦‍♂️

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options
    I don’t know cars very well. Are these nice?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• lousubcap
    Options
    The scale of nice is directly related to whose garage...
    Ownership  means a whole lot of nice. 
    BTW- nice storage rack for the garage cleaning tools.