Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Treasury faces mounting scrutiny for giving Hunter Biden 'cover' with new rule for document requests

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,806
    Legume said:
    caliking said:
    Wow. @littlerascal56 crashed and burned pretty early last night. Booze and age must be gaining on him. 
    Glad you are keeping track….and constantly thinking of me!
    rent free…

I think the right way to look at this is, your posts are very entertaining, not in a way to be proud of, but entertaining none the less.  I look forward to them. You keep posting in the most professional way you know how!
    Couldn't have stated it any better myself =)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • It’s Hunter Biden Week!
  • Oooh, what do we have here?

Questions mounting.  I wonder if he has ever taken the fifth?  Maybe we could trade him for Brittany Griner.

• caliking
    yes. @littlerascal56 is right.

• The “Big Guy” said it best!  

• So the plot thickens.  Can we smell a “plea deal” in the works?  Or will Hunter throw “the big guy” under the bus?  The Biden’s are all a bunch of worthless corrupt low life scum.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 17,073
    YukonRon said:
    considering it was Bannon, and other talk show hosts (Alex Jones) that actually started this, without any evidence just to put a wrench into the Biden campaign, I do not believe there is a credible source on right wing media to suggest there is a crime.

2000 mules, who did not laugh at that? Seriously? There are some very sad misguided sheep out there, that think they are healthy from a steady diet of piles of bullshīt. 

Ignorance meter busted on this one. It could not measure how stupid Trump jumpers really are. We know how racist, corrupt, evangelical hypocritical they all are. Traitors to democracy, and flat out fascist.

Republicans are Fascist Nazis. You can’t become Fascist without being Republican, and you can’t become Nazi, without being Fascist. This is where we are.

A Republican vote is anti democracy and pro fascist. It is that simple.

You want to talk about credibility? What a joke. 

You had Hunters business party testifying against him and they will not listen. They have his emails and pictures and you still don’t believe. You could have Hunters **** in your mouth and you would say it’s fake. You are too stupid to believe something smacking you in the mouth. But you are fast to believe it’s Russia disinformation. You are too stupid to know what a fascist is too. You truly are mentally ill. 
    You have zero credibility. Hunter Biden’s lap top lives rent free in your empty skull.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • They made it official today.  Don’t think the Biden’s will fare too well going forward.

• I bet the six to seven investigations into Hunter Biden will do a great deal to reduce inflation and lower gas prices.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Who gets indicted first - ANY Biden or ANY Trump? Place your bets.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG said:
    Nobody 
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    They made it official today.  Don’t think the Biden’s will fare too well going forward.

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Hunter was already screwed.  He will get to enjoy some prison time for sex trafficking and money laundering charges, and not paying tax on all that corrupt money.  That’s already in the works….the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.  It’s in the Biden genes.
    But Joe…I can smell “impeachment” in his future!  LOL…these Biden’s are all worthless POS. 
  • Hunter was already screwed.  He will get to enjoy some prison time for sex trafficking and money laundering charges, and not paying tax on all that corrupt money.  That’s already in the works….the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.  It’s in the Biden genes.
    But Joe…I can smell “impeachment” in his future!  LOL…these Biden’s are all worthless POS. 
    Sir, this is a Big Green Egg Forum
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • dmchicago
    Hunter was already screwed.  He will get to enjoy some prison time for sex trafficking and money laundering charges, and not paying tax on all that corrupt money.  That’s already in the works….the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.  It’s in the Biden genes.

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • I’m sure Joe Biden will be locked up any day now, and put into a cell right next to Hillary Clinton.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• Kevin McCarthy a hundred percent wolf 

• Glen Beck a born wolf 
  • dmchicago

Glen Beck a born wolf 
    You’ve earned this. 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    McCarthy is going to be a busy boy - we're still waiting for all that evidence of massive vote fraud in the 2016 and 2020 elections. I guess he'll be bringing all that in come January.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG said:
    Nobody 
  • caliking
    I’m sure Joe Biden will be locked up any day now, and put into a cell right next to Hillary Clinton.
    And plenty of time for TrumpHub on Hunter's laptop.

• caliking
    I hope the MAGAts have their rabies shots. They're about to drown in all of the collective mouth foam. 

• littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited November 2022
    caliking said:
    I hope the MAGAts have their rabies shots. They're about to drown in all of the collective mouth foam. 
    Mouth foam….is that a medical term used by doctors in the US?  Doesn’t sound like a term a professional would use.  Slang…perhaps?  Almost sheepish.
  • caliking
    caliking said:
    Mouth foam….is that a medical term used by doctors in the US?  Doesn’t sound like a term a professional would use.  Slang…perhaps?  Almost sheepish.
    Clearly, there's one MAGAt who didn't get his rabies shots. But, we've known that for a while. 

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,220
    If Joe could be put in the same prison cell as the Donald........ =). If  only we could watch it live
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • If Joe could be put in the same prison cell as the Donald........ =). If  only we could watch it live
    Add Hillary and Obama to that jail cell, and see who comes out the winner!  I’d bet the Donald would win that battle.  LOL
  • If Joe could be put in the same prison cell as the Donald........ =). If  only we could watch it live
    Add Hillary and Obama to that jail cell, and see who comes out the winner!  I’d bet the Donald would win that battle.  LOL
    Tiny hands, big punch?