Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Treasury faces mounting scrutiny for giving Hunter Biden 'cover' with new rule for document requests

Comments

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    caliking said:
    Why haven't any of you libs posted about the laptop story? There's obviously some real concerns here. Funny how you turn a blind eye to issues with you party while slobbering over anything that has to do with getting Trump...and may I remind you he isn't in office. You should be more concerned with the national security of a President and his family that are in the pockets of China. Do you even care? No, you don't because y'all are hypocrites. That's no a generalization.
    I still maintain that Republicans (and many conservative, right wing nut job trumpsters) don't understand irony. Or how English works, apparently. 
    What's even more hilarious are the spelling and punctuation police that like to serve their superiority on a platter for all to see. Buddy, if that's what floats your boat enjoy. 
    I think you missed a comma.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • caliking said:
    Why haven't any of you libs posted about the laptop story? There's obviously some real concerns here. Funny how you turn a blind eye to issues with you party while slobbering over anything that has to do with getting Trump...and may I remind you he isn't in office. You should be more concerned with the national security of a President and his family that are in the pockets of China. Do you even care? No, you don't because y'all are hypocrites. That's no a generalization.
    I still maintain that Republicans (and many conservative, right wing nut job trumpsters) don't understand irony. Or how English works, apparently. 
    What's even more hilarious are the spelling and punctuation police that like to serve their superiority on a platter for all to see. Buddy, if that's what floats your boat enjoy. 
    Dude.  Hunter Biden is floating your boat.  If that's what gets you going, well...
    And Trump is sinking yours. I thought all of you want truth and for anyone breaking the law to go to jail. Why does it hurt your feeling to have this discussion? Since all I see are a few libs on here crying over Trump I thought we could branch out a little. Expand your mind man....
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,051
     Stores are all out of popcorn, thanks Biden.
    Not a felon
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,096
    caliking said:
    Dude.  Hunter Biden is floating your boat.  If that's what gets you going, well...
    And Trump is sinking yours. I thought all of you want truth and for anyone breaking the law to go to jail. Why does it hurt your feeling to have this discussion? Since all I see are a few libs on here crying over Trump I thought we could branch out a little. Expand your mind man....
    Lol Trump isn’t sinking anything at the moment except for the Republican party.  

Your attempt at this whole Hunter thing doesn’t hurt my feelings.  I actually find it highly entertaining, just not in the way you had imagined.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Is the "Hunter Biden laptop" thing going to turn out to be about the same kind of thing that the yahoos were all worked up about a few years back - "Pizzagate", "Benghazigate", etc.?

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    HeavyG said:
    Is the "Hunter Biden laptop" thing going to turn out to be about the same kind of thing that the yahoos were all worked up about a few years back - "Pizzagate", "Benghazigate", etc.?

it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury… signifying nothing 
  • BuckeyeFork
    BuckeyeFork Posts: 191
    HeavyG said:

Complete fabricated nonsense, he’s more of an ipad kind of guy.
  • Why haven't any of you libs posted about the laptop story? There's obviously some real concerns here. Funny how you turn a blind eye to issues with you party while slobbering over anything that has to do with getting Trump...and may I remind you he isn't in office. You should be more concerned with the national security of a President and his family that are in the pockets of China. Do you even care? No, you don't because y'all are hypocrites. That's no a generalization.
    I see Hunter and Don Jr as exactly the same person. Coked up losers with daddy issues. Lock them all up. Could care less about hunter's laptop or his freedom. If he did something wrong, throw away the key.  I don't know a single person who thinks otherwise. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • I really don't know anything about the laptop story but I do find it odd you had to go to an Australian news site (I assume Murdoch property) to get a story on American politics. 

Let me save you a post so you can answer someone else:

"It's because the US lamestream media is covering it up"!- Wildman Wilson
  • JohnInCarolina
    I really don't know anything about the laptop story but I do find it odd you had to go to an Australian news site (I assume Murdoch property) to get a story on American politics. 

I actually went to that link and watched the video.  The big complaint they have about Biden is that he hasn’t said his son should be thrown in jail for using crack.  That’s it.  They spend a good 15 minutes on that.  
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 23,130
    edited July 2022
    I really don't know anything about the laptop story but I do find it odd you had to go to an Australian news site (I assume Murdoch property) to get a story on American politics. 

I actually went to that link and watched the video.  The big complaint they have about Biden is that he hasn’t said his son should be thrown in jail for using crack.  That’s it.  They spend a good 15 minutes on that.  
    Ah- you have way more fvcks to give than me. I just assumed it was garbage and went straight to snark 
  • JohnInCarolina

Ah- you have way more fvcks to give than me. I just assumed it was garbage and went straight to snark 
    Indeed, I probably could have bailed once I saw where the “news” segment was aired:

• as soon as I saw "Australia", I knew
  • JohnInCarolina
    Somehow both of the first two links WildhickWilson found are sites owned by Rupert Murdoch.  I think we can safely guess where he “does his research”
  • Somehow both of the first two links WildhickWilson found are sites owned by Rupert Murdoch.  I think we can safely guess where he “does his research”
    tell me you watch a lot of tv without actually telling me you watch a lot of tv
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,806
    caliking said:
    I'm not talking about spelling or punctuation. See above.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.

• Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • WildmanWilson
    WildmanWilson Posts: 511
    edited July 2022
    as soon as I saw "Australia", I knew
    It’s why I say research it yourself. I know no matter what link is posted you and other libs will cry it’s not CNN and it has to be fake. I didn’t even read what I posted. I simply showed it’s out there everywhere. Even other countries. I don’t give two sh&ts and a giggle what you think. I’m just proving a point that all of you are predictable as the sunrise when it comes to any story that exposes anything in a bad light on the left. You’d rather be ignorant than know them truth. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    It’s why I say research it yourself.  I didn’t even read what I posted. 
    No sh!t.
    It’s why I say research it yourself. I know no matter what link is posted you and other libs will cry it’s not CNN and it has to be fake. I didn’t even read what I posted. I simply showed it’s out there everywhere. Even other countries. I don’t give two sh&ts and a giggle what you think. I’m just proving a point that all of you are predictable as the sunrise when it comes to any story that exposes anything in a bad light on the left. You’d rather be ignorant than know them truth. 
    You guys are so funny- you watch so much tv you assume that everyone else watches TV. I don't watch CNN or any other news channel. I could care less about bad stories about anyone- if they are true, fvck  'em. String 'em up. 

I literally have no idea what the "hunter's laptop" story is but I know every wingnut on here screams about it so I assume it's some conspiracy theory on OAN or whatever else you are poisoning your brain with. Plus it's an easy way to twist you guys into knots with 0 effort. 

I had to google 2000 mules when you mentioned it and I busted out laughing- the dude who made it is literally a convicted felon for election tampering and you cited him as your source for why the people you don't like are election tampering.

You guys all watch the same stuff, dress the same, have the same goatee, wear the same red hats, circle jerk on the same nutty websites and yell "SHEEEPLE"! at anyone who is not exactly like you.

I just got back from a sunset ride on my ranch with my kids and did a little mudding in the Polaris after the first rain we have had in months. Headed out to the mountains for 10 days tomorrow. 

I won't watch or listen to one minute of political news the whole time. I'm sure you will be here railing about what you watched on TV when I get back so I can get caught up on what's' going down in crazy town.  Enjoy that. 

• littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    Guess we assumed you were keeping up on current events here in the US?  Based on your post….you’re just another redneck Texan that doesn’t give a $hit about politics and what goes on day to day in this country. Kind of like the ostrich that buries his head in the sand, and is oblivious to what happens around him. A perfect world of butterflies, rainbows, and pink unicorns, and no “crazy town” to bring you down.  Some might say you live in a “fantasy” land.  
  • Guess we assumed you were keeping up on current events here in the US?  Based on your post….you’re just another redneck Texan that doesn’t give a $hit about politics and what goes on day to day in this country. Kind of like the ostrich that buries his head in the sand, and is oblivious to what happens around him. A perfect world of butterflies, rainbows, and pink unicorns, and no “crazy town” to bring you down.  Some might say you live in a “fantasy” land.  
    Sorry to ruin Papa Murphy’s night Bob. 
  • And right on cue…another guy who watches a lot of tv lol 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,806
    As is well known, anything on the internet has to be true. 

This is going to blow a couple of minds (meaning exactly two) on here…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/prominent-conservatives-election-lost-not-stolen.amp

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • caliking said:
    As is well known, anything on the internet has to be true. 

This is going to blow a couple of minds (meaning exactly two) on here…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/prominent-conservatives-election-lost-not-stolen.amp

Joke’s on you- They don’t like fox anymore (except for Tucker) because Fox says mean things about their narrative 
  • JohnInCarolina
    as soon as I saw "Australia", I knew
    Guess we assumed you were keeping up on current events here in the US?  Based on your post….you’re just another redneck Texan that doesn’t give a $hit about politics and what goes on day to day in this country. Kind of like the ostrich that buries his head in the sand, and is oblivious to what happens around him. A perfect world of butterflies, rainbows, and pink unicorns, and no “crazy town” to bring you down.  Some might say you live in a “fantasy” land.  
    Live shot of this tag team here:

• And right on cue…another guy who watches a lot of tv lol 
    And you're one of those that gets all of your information from Tik Tok. Or maybe also like the King of Twiiter links they constantly post. Just give me all the "right" places to look so I can be as misinformed as you fools.... Oh, up your ass you say ! Thanks anyway but I'll pass. I think libs are born without a spine so they can actually stick their head up there. 
    You guys are so funny- you watch so much tv you assume that everyone else watches TV. I don't watch CNN or any other news channel. I could care less about bad stories about anyone- if they are true, fvck  'em. String 'em up. 

I literally have no idea what the "hunter's laptop" story is but I know every wingnut on here screams about it so I assume it's some conspiracy theory on OAN or whatever else you are poisoning your brain with. Plus it's an easy way to twist you guys into knots with 0 effort. 

I had to google 2000 mules when you mentioned it and I busted out laughing- the dude who made it is literally a convicted felon for election tampering and you cited him as your source for why the people you don't like are election tampering.

You guys all watch the same stuff, dress the same, have the same goatee, wear the same red hats, circle jerk on the same nutty websites and yell "SHEEEPLE"! at anyone who is not exactly like you.

I just got back from a sunset ride on my ranch with my kids and did a little mudding in the Polaris after the first rain we have had in months. Headed out to the mountains for 10 days tomorrow. 

I won't watch or listen to one minute of political news the whole time. I'm sure you will be here railing about what you watched on TV when I get back so I can get caught up on what's' going down in crazy town.  Enjoy that. 

Isn't it great that someone like you can have strong opinions on everything yet admits to not knowing anything. By gosh you may be the next Democrat nominee for President.
  • JohnInCarolina
    And right on cue…another guy who watches a lot of tv lol 
    And you're one of those that gets all of your information from Tik Tok. Or maybe also like the King of Twiiter links they constantly post. Just give me all the "right" places to look so I can be as misinformed as you fools.... Oh, up your ass you say ! Thanks anyway but I'll pass. I think libs are born without a spine so they can actually stick their head up there. 
    I think we could give you droves of accurate information and it wouldn’t make a damn bit of difference.  After all, your own research led you to a movie by an ex-felon that not even Fox News will touch because it’s so batsh!t crazy.

Some men… you just can’t reach.