Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Treasury faces mounting scrutiny for giving Hunter Biden 'cover' with new rule for document requests

Comments

• And right on cue…another guy who watches a lot of tv lol 
    And you're one of those that gets all of your information from Tik Tok. Or maybe also like the King of Twiiter links they constantly post. Just give me all the "right" places to look so I can be as misinformed as you fools.... Oh, up your ass you say ! Thanks anyway but I'll pass. I think libs are born without a spine so they can actually stick their head up there. 
    Not on any social media. I go outside and live my life. Keep watching tv buddy. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • as soon as I saw "Australia", I knew
    It’s why I say research it yourself. I know no matter what link is posted you and other libs will cry it’s not CNN and it has to be fake. I didn’t even read what I posted. I simply showed it’s out there everywhere. Even other countries. I don’t give two sh&ts and a giggle what you think. I’m just proving a point that all of you are predictable as the sunrise when it comes to any story that exposes anything in a bad light on the left. You’d rather be ignorant than know them truth. 
    You guys are so funny- you watch so much tv you assume that everyone else watches TV. I don't watch CNN or any other news channel. I could care less about bad stories about anyone- if they are true, fvck  'em. String 'em up. 

I literally have no idea what the "hunter's laptop" story is but I know every wingnut on here screams about it so I assume it's some conspiracy theory on OAN or whatever else you are poisoning your brain with. Plus it's an easy way to twist you guys into knots with 0 effort. 

I had to google 2000 mules when you mentioned it and I busted out laughing- the dude who made it is literally a convicted felon for election tampering and you cited him as your source for why the people you don't like are election tampering.

You guys all watch the same stuff, dress the same, have the same goatee, wear the same red hats, circle jerk on the same nutty websites and yell "SHEEEPLE"! at anyone who is not exactly like you.

I just got back from a sunset ride on my ranch with my kids and did a little mudding in the Polaris after the first rain we have had in months. Headed out to the mountains for 10 days tomorrow. 

I won't watch or listen to one minute of political news the whole time. I'm sure you will be here railing about what you watched on TV when I get back so I can get caught up on what's' going down in crazy town.  Enjoy that. 

Isn't it great that someone like you can have strong opinions on everything yet admits to not knowing anything. By gosh you may be the next Democrat nominee for President.
    Oh I’m informed- I just don’t watch tv all day 
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    as soon as I saw "Australia", I knew
    It’s why I say research it yourself. I know no matter what link is posted you and other libs will cry it’s not CNN and it has to be fake. I didn’t even read what I posted. I simply showed it’s out there everywhere. Even other countries. I don’t give two sh&ts and a giggle what you think. I’m just proving a point that all of you are predictable as the sunrise when it comes to any story that exposes anything in a bad light on the left. You’d rather be ignorant than know them truth. 
    Guess we assumed you were keeping up on current events here in the US?  Based on your post….you’re just another redneck Texan that doesn’t give a $hit about politics and what goes on day to day in this country. Kind of like the ostrich that buries his head in the sand, and is oblivious to what happens around him. A perfect world of butterflies, rainbows, and pink unicorns, and no “crazy town” to bring you down.  Some might say you live in a “fantasy” land.  
    Live shot of this tag team here:

John- please take Rob D’s @The_Buffalo advice and grow up.  You can’t be a little boy forever!  If you ever plan to get ahead in life, you need to act like an adult!  Not a “little boys club” member that posts juvenile and childish content. Evidently Duke management  doesn’t care that your actions on the web are an embarrassment to the institution???

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,096
    as soon as I saw "Australia", I knew
    Guess we assumed you were keeping up on current events here in the US?  Based on your post….you’re just another redneck Texan that doesn’t give a $hit about politics and what goes on day to day in this country. Kind of like the ostrich that buries his head in the sand, and is oblivious to what happens around him. A perfect world of butterflies, rainbows, and pink unicorns, and no “crazy town” to bring you down.  Some might say you live in a “fantasy” land.  
    Live shot of this tag team here:

John- please take Rob D’s @The_Buffalo advice and grow up.  You can’t be a little boy forever!  If you ever plan to get ahead in life, you need to act like an adult!  Not a “little boys club” member that posts juvenile and childish content. Evidently Duke management  doesn’t care that your actions on the web are an embarrassment to the institution???

Wow there's a lot to unpack in that reply.  I don't think much of any of it is worth anyone's time, I'll just observe that insisting people act like adults when you just called someone here a "redneck Texan" and recently posted an incredibly vile Nazi cartoon on the forum is pretty rich.  Calling the Buffalo's attention to all of it is just the icing on the cake. 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Yes Bob. We all want to be you. Check mate to us. 
  • More news coming out this week or next on the laptop.  It’s real, and Snowflakes, it’s going to be actionable.

Can’t wait for the excuses and rationalizations to start up again.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    More news coming out this week or next on the laptop.  It’s real, and Snowflakes, it’s going to be actionable.

I can't speak for the other "snowflakes" on this forum, but I am on the record that if Hunter or Joe or Jill for that matter did anything illegal, they should face the appropriate consequences. Period. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,806
    More news coming out this week or next on the laptop Donald .  It’s real, and Snowflakes, it’s going to be actionable.

FTFY.

Y'allz jeans have more baby batter on them than Lewinsky's dress did. Maybe "Hunter's Laptop is here!" posters could be used for some good at sperm banks. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • caliking said:
    More news coming out this week or next on the laptop Donald .  It’s real, and Snowflakes, it’s going to be actionable.

FTFY.

Y'allz jeans have more baby batter on them than Lewinsky's dress did. Maybe "Hunter's Laptop is here!" posters could be used for some good at sperm banks. 
    laughed way harder than I should have on that one. 

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,051
    Agreed.  Too funny.
    Not a felon
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,051
    dmchicago said:
    More news coming out this week or next on the laptop.  It’s real, and Snowflakes, it’s going to be actionable.

I can't speak for the other "snowflakes" on this forum, but I am on the record that if Hunter or Joe or Jill for that matter did anything illegal, they should face the appropriate consequences. Period. 
    Agree, but the meltdown that will happen if this fizzles again or he isn’t prosecuted will be spectacular.
    Not a felon
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    It is funny (and illuminating) how some folks believe that "the libs" will be upset if it turns out Hunter Biden engaged in some serious misdeeds which might merit prosecution.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• dmchicago
    edited August 2022
    I hit "like" 'cause there's no f&cking "agree".
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • A wave is coming and you’re just not ready for it.  Like nothing you’ve ever seen.  Keep up the hijinx, there is a silent majority on here that you’ll see on the day of reckoning.

I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes.
  • dmchicago
    A wave is coming and you’re just not ready for it.  Like nothing you’ve ever seen.  Keep up the hijinx, there is a silent majority on here that you’ll see on the day of reckoning.

Another Wyatt Derp. 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • JohnInCarolina
    hahahaha 

This forum is such gold at times.

Put me in the camp of people who would have zero issues if Hunter is found to have broken the law and is sent to jail or asked to pay some hefty fines as a result.  It wouldn't phase me in the least.  That's what's supposed to happen!  
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,806
    A wave is coming and you’re just not ready for it.  Like nothing you’ve ever seen.  Keep up the hijinx, there is a silent majority on here that you’ll see on the day of reckoning.

So you're saying that most of the forum members don't post any cooks, and just hang out in @WildmanWilson 's inbox instead?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • HeavyG

Reminds me of the days a few decades back regarding the "moral majority" - turned out they were neither particularly moral nor the majority.
    Nowadays the fringe calls themselves the "silent majority" and they're going to do ??...something...?? on the "day of reckoning".
    Elements of "the fringe" have been preaching about a "day of reckoning" for millenia. Tired of waiting and don't have many years left on this planet; kinda hoping I'll see one of them "days of reckoning" before I depart.

And...

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    Maybe we should start calling them the Dastardly Dislikers.  
  • JohnInCarolina
    Although Diminutive might be a better adjective there.  Or D!ckhead.  
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,756

Of course, they smell!  SWMBO keeps telling me the same thing…

considering it was Bannon, and other talk show hosts (Alex Jones) that actually started this, without any evidence just to put a wrench into the Biden campaign, I do not believe there is a credible source on right wing media to suggest there is a crime.

2000 mules, who did not laugh at that? Seriously? There are some very sad misguided sheep out there, that think they are healthy from a steady diet of piles of bullshīt. 

Ignorance meter busted on this one. It could not measure how stupid Trump jumpers really are. We know how racist, corrupt, evangelical hypocritical they all are. Traitors to democracy, and flat out fascist.

Republicans are Fascist Nazis. You can’t become Fascist without being Republican, and you can’t become Nazi, without being Fascist. This is where we are.

A Republican vote is anti democracy and pro fascist. It is that simple.

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon said:
    considering it was Bannon, and other talk show hosts (Alex Jones) that actually started this, without any evidence just to put a wrench into the Biden campaign, I do not believe there is a credible source on right wing media to suggest there is a crime.

2000 mules, who did not laugh at that? Seriously? There are some very sad misguided sheep out there, that think they are healthy from a steady diet of piles of bullshīt. 

Ignorance meter busted on this one. It could not measure how stupid Trump jumpers really are. We know how racist, corrupt, evangelical hypocritical they all are. Traitors to democracy, and flat out fascist.

Republicans are Fascist Nazis. You can’t become Fascist without being Republican, and you can’t become Nazi, without being Fascist. This is where we are.

You may be the dumbest of the whole bunch on here. 
  • YukonRon said:

You want to talk about credibility? What a joke. 

You had Hunters business party testifying against him and they will not listen. They have his emails and pictures and you still don’t believe. You could have Hunters **** in your mouth and you would say it’s fake. You are too stupid to believe something smacking you in the mouth. But you are fast to believe it’s Russia disinformation. You are too stupid to know what a fascist is too. You truly are mentally ill. 
  • dmchicago
    YukonRon said:

You want to talk about credibility? What a joke. 

You had Hunters business party testifying against him and they will not listen. They have his emails and pictures and you still don’t believe. You could have Hunters **** in your mouth and you would say it’s fake. You are too stupid to believe something smacking you in the mouth. But you are fast to believe it’s Russia disinformation. You are too stupid to know what a fascist is too. You truly are mentally ill. 
    You wrap your ribs, don’t you?

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • HeavyG

Look at the lovely "silent majority" applaud their kindred spirit, their spirit animal - another bigoted authoritarian and exemplar of the master race.

How is this crowd any different from the crowd below back in the day? Perhaps many of them are the grandchildren/great-grandchildren of these 1920/30's "silent majority" members...

• The democrats always start’em young. 

• The democrats always start’em young. 
    True, but they have been your babies since their precious segregation was taken away in the 60’s. A racist bigot is a racist bigot no matter who they vote for. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited August 2022
    Stuck in the gray, lol.

It never fails.