Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    Came to a Ranger game In The new stadium with SWMBO. It's a shame the Rangers suck this year.

Beautiful stadium. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    Reviewing two of the most Vegas headlines ever from this past week. 

Reviewing two of the most Vegas headlines ever from this past week. 

When i was in Jr high we just had one cop in town. He was busted with a 15 year old girl sharing a jibber in the cruiser.  made last page in the paper. Chief brown stayed chief and still bought drugs at the arcade in town....I kinda miss those days, the cruiser was a London checker cab
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options

The girls are making Halloween decorations, however this one might be missing a letter. 🤔 

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Thought of @Ozzie_Isaac

Lol, you have no idea. We had some new folks move onto our lane, and they have a massive beautiful 5th wheel, a nice toy hauler, a couple of nice recreational vehicles etc.  My son said wow, look at them they have all the toys.  I laughed and said, well son, we have horses.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Went outside to do some chores.  The mugginess was oppressive.  Almost 25%.  Had to go back inside.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,898
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac - I'll take 25% humidity any day.

Any time I do yard work in the summer, I wind up changing T-shirts at least twice. Relatively nice right now here: 86 degrees F, Humidity: 70% Wind: 6 mph. 
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    This morning was overcast, 61f,. 66 humidity.  Couldn't have asked for a better day. Up at 4.  
    fukahwee maine

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    100 deg and 25% humidity
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    edited September 2022
    Options
    65 deg and 80% humidity
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Laughing at punters.  !

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Battleborn
    Options
    Botch said:
    Laughing at punters.  !
    Punters are people too. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,429
    Options
    Babysitting baby backs and watching NFL. Saints pull off a squeaker. Super Bowl or bust…..
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    @TEXASBGE2018 - that is one heckofa Sunday night meal!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    @TEXASBGE2018 - that is one heckofa Sunday night meal!
    Definitely need to work on my "plating skills" but it was great where it matters.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Battleborn
    Options
    Homemade blueberry pie, and some spare ribs with garlic roasted potatoes.

Hopefully that was Blue Bell with the pie. Looks fantastic!
    Las Vegas, NV

• Battleborn
    Options
    A lot of time left in the current game, but it is looking like 4-4 betting week in the NFL. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Right now I'm wondering why the hearse used for Queen Elizabeth has a luggage/ski rack on it.

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• fishlessman
    Options
    nephew learned about rooster spurs and playing with roosters barefoot in shorts last night.........im using the word learned very lightly ........
    fukahwee maine

• billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,529
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    Thought of @Ozzie_Isaac

Lol, you have no idea. We had some new folks move onto our lane, and they have a massive beautiful 5th wheel, a nice toy hauler, a couple of nice recreational vehicles etc.  My son said wow, look at them they have all the toys.  I laughed and said, well son, we have horses.
    Ive been speaking with several folks about the property and what it will be used for..I say "horses"..

they say no, "bankruptcy starter kit"

looks like I will need to create an LLC.  :D
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Botch said:
    Right now I'm wondering why the hearse used for Queen Elizabeth has a luggage/ski rack on it.

Mr. Strait is going to have to change his lyrics. 

"Well, you don't bring nothing with you here
    And you can't take nothing back
    I ain't never seen a hearse with a luggage rack."
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    billt01 said:
    kl8ton said:
    Thought of @Ozzie_Isaac

Ive been speaking with several folks about the property and what it will be used for..I say "horses"..

they say no, "bankruptcy starter kit"

looks like I will need to create an LLC.  :D
    I have a niece who was raised in that culture but now finds herself self funding it. She has been tossed off of her horse twice in the last few months. The first time it banged up her knee and arm. The second time she landed in a cactus 🌵 patch. Horse, horse trailer, dually to tow the horse trailer, etc. years ago someone asked me about horses. I said a horse is a creature that you put gold in one end and fertilizer comes out of the other.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Horse people never pay their hay bill.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac

Shots fired!!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    It isn't on purpose, just gets lost amongst all.the other horse related bills.  I have an LLC setup because we buy, train, sell, lease etc.  I am not sure of many other items you can buy for $5k, sell for $20k and barely break even.
  • Stormbringer
    Options
    Considering what to cook from the new cookbook 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,429
    Options
    Neither do a lot of restaurant owner people…..