Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thread Graveyard

Comments

• littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited August 2022
    So it’s Dr Calik….didn’t know they taught the Bible in India? HAHAHA! Do you wear a turban when in the office? Explains the curry in all your cooks.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    So it’s Dr Calik….didn’t know they taught the Bible in India? HAHAHA! Do you wear a turban when in the office?
    Saved for posterity.

idiot.
  • Legume
    Littlepizza, have you ever posted something without editing it one or two times?  Are you reading it to your wife and she’s helping with your spelling?
  • Legume
    If your house is only half of what you’ve been saying, does that mean you only got free pizzas for half a year?
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited August 2022
    I just do it to make you look like an idiot…it’s so easy…you post a smarta$$ remark in 2 minutes to my post, then I go back and edit it so you look like a fool. Remember-this is my full time hobby!  I don’t have a job. I’m a professional at making you guys look bad on here!  You and the boys club are pretty easy targets. Kind of like playing “whack a mole”.  It’s Jonn, Carey, Legume, Caliking, Tex-mex, and all the trolls popping up to defend each other’s posts.  Pretty hilarious shite.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    I just do it to make you look like an idiot…it’s so easy…you post a smarta$$ remark in 2 minutes to my post, then I go back and edit it so you look like a fool. Remember-this is my full time hobby!  I don’t have a job. I’m a professional at making you guys look bad on here!  You and the boys club are pretty easy targets. Kind of like playing “whack a mole”.  It’s Jonn, Carey, Legume, Caliking, Tex-mex, and all the trolls popping up to defend each other’s posts.  Pretty hilarious shite.

It's hilariously revealing that you think that is what's happening here.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• “I post something stupid, you quote it, and then I go back to edit it so you look like an idiot!” is an interesting hill to die on.  
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,951
    edited August 2022
    So it’s Dr Calik….didn’t know they taught the Bible in India? HAHAHA! Do you wear a turban when in the office? Explains the curry in all your cooks.
    You being racist to own the libs is a pretty interesting take on all this. I think you forgot to summon the buffalo to your latest little racist  tirade. 

Btw- if you think your posts say anything about anyone other than yourself, you are dumber than I thought (and that is a hard place to get). 

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • So it’s Dr Calik….didn’t know they taught the Bible in India? HAHAHA! Do you wear a turban when in the office? Explains the curry in all your cooks.
    Wow, just ... wow.  The ignorance on display here is just staggering.  
  • I just do it to make you look like an idiot…it’s so easy…you post a smarta$$ remark in 2 minutes to my post, then I go back and edit it so you look like a fool. Remember-this is my full time hobby!  I don’t have a job. I’m a professional at making you guys look bad on here!  You and the boys club are pretty easy targets. Kind of like playing “whack a mole”.  It’s Jonn, Carey, Legume, Caliking, Tex-mex, and all the trolls popping up to defend each other’s posts.  Pretty hilarious shite.

I think the fact that you have zero options upon your retirement other than being a racist d!ck on a bbq forum (for a cooker you do not even own) is surprising to exactly zero people on here. 

It is a sure sign of a life well lived. 
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516

I think the fact that you have zero options upon your retirement other than being a racist d!ck on a bbq forum (for a cooker you do not even own) is surprising to exactly zero people on here. 

It is a sure sign of a life well lived. 
    Two words: 

Pension

Small d!ck

Well, that's 3 but it was necessary.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    @littlerascal56 ‘s last day at work…

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • GrateEggspectations
    GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,182
    edited August 2022
    It’s comments like this that make me genuinely concerned for humanity. I mean this quite sincerely - I hope you one day know love, wisdom and kindness in ways that help you recognize the deep and disturbing implications of your present post. 

P.S.: Sikhs account for only about 2% of India’s population and it is statistically more probable that a given Indian be Christian than Sikh. 
  • Legume
    Yeah, but seriously, F that guy.
  • With half these posts, there are two dislikers.  One of them is obvious.  Not sure who the other is.
  • Burntend
    Burntend Posts: 20
    It doesn’t even deny being racist.
  • Can’t wait for the pair of midnight cowboys to stroll through…
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617

Wow, you really are this stupid. All along I figured it was a troll act. Get some help man . Probably should actually read the book you people crap all over. 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,657

looking further into the banner, i just want to eat that bowl of chopped celery topped with cheetos
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

• looking further into the banner, i just want to eat that bowl of chopped celery topped with cheetos
    Such a strange picture to use under any conditions, really.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Decent multi day run from the US vs Canada vs UK thread before it got nuked, @Ozzie_Isaac

The discussion was actually pretty civil, but the main board must be kept pristine of course.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    Decent multi day run from the US vs Canada vs UK thread before it got nuked, @Ozzie_Isaac

The discussion was actually pretty civil, but the main board must be kept pristine of course.
    Late night Saturday nuke.  I thought it was interesting and polite, but no complaints from me.  They let it run its course. 
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • My god I had forgotten about this little gem. A quick glance up the page and…oh boy. 
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,452
    Dislikowart doesn't miss one beat.
    canuckland
  • Legume
    Dislikowart doesn't miss one beat.
    Let's just call him TFG.