Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thread Graveyard

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,864
    America is a nation that can be defined in a single word

Gun ... a gun with a country problem (stolen from the interwebz)
    Here you go, @a@alaskanassasin 😂
    What the heck did I do? They should re ban assault rifles. Also no more private gun sales, they should be ran through a dealer.  
    I don't remember why I wrote that man, that comment was from more than two months ago.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597

What the heck did I do? They should re ban assault rifles. Also no more private gun sales, they should be ran through a dealer.  
    I don't remember why I wrote that man, that comment was from more than two months ago.  
    Grisham is getting lazy.  Not sure if I have read any Turow I’ll check him out.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,864

Grisham is getting lazy.  Not sure if I have read any Turow I’ll check him out.
    He's the guy who wrote Presumed Innocent.  That's one where the movie is as good as the book.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,452
    edited August 2022
    The non OT jic thread, with ed fischer's email and @caliking telling someone to go to bed, got nuked?

Edit: I think @RRP started it, what a gem 🤦‍♂️
    Edit2: Actually I think Declassified was started by someone else. It was a different one by Ron that got nuked too?
    canuckland
  • Apparently you give out Ed’s email to a guy who will definitely use it will bring down the ban hammer lol. I was dying when I saw that. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Im sure Ed was lying in bed in a Sunday when his phone started blowing up. He was like “who the hell is @littlerascal56?”
  • Maybe if littlepizza had just flagged Rob a few more times in one of those threads some of the forum trolls would be taken care of.  This place really has gone downhill since they all showed up.  
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Looks like the Mar-A-Lardo raid thread also got deep sixed. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • caliking said:
    Interesting.  The threads over here generally haven't been touched.  I don't know what was so different about that one.
  • caliking
    caliking said:
    Interesting.  The threads over here generally haven't been touched.  I don't know what was so different about that one.
    I'm guessing that a certain frozen pizza fanatic was being a potty mouth.

• caliking said:
    caliking said:
    Wait, are you saying that if you are going to drop homophobic bombs from the 80’s you should probably not summon the buffalo to that comment? I’ll keep that in mind the next time I post something racist or homophobic. 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    I think in his world, he is the poster child for the majority, most everyone else is angry and small minded like he is.
  • caliking said:
    caliking said:
    So now you are trashing Ron @RRP for his frozen Cosco pizza’s.  Shame on you…Ron has been a respected member here for many, many years. What a low life!
  • caliking
    edited August 2022
    caliking said:
    caliking said:
    So now you are trashing Ron @RRP for his frozen Cosco pizza’s.  Shame on you…Ron has been a respected member here for many, many years. What a low life!
    Good grief. You really do have shite for brains. Clearly, Ron’s not the frozen pizza fanatic that posts like he’s had a lobotomy. He’s well respected for good reason. 

I’m guessing that I struck a nerve the other night, when I asked about your sexy time date with your dolled up pup.

Is that what y’all call “triggered”?

• littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited August 2022
    You trashed Ron @RRP because he likes frozen pizza.  I have not had a frozen pizza since 1986. So don’t blame me for your ignorance.  You basically $hit on Ron’s post, and can’t undo your negative post about his frozen pizza’s. You can’t take it back now, and we know how repulsed you are by the people that eat them. You look down on people that eat frozen pizza vs your great homemade BGE pizza.  Your a pizza snob.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you got a GED later in life.  Evidently I was wrong, and you are an illiterate dumba$$ that has no idea of what he posts here. Get your act together, or find another forum that you can “dummy down” on, and pretend you are somebody…and not a loser. @RRP is not someone you should be making fun of!
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    @littlerascal56, we occasionally have differences but Caliking is a medical doctor. So I think he has a high school diploma and at least 3 college degrees. 
    You might want to pick a different trolling attack rather than education. 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    @littlerascal56, we occasionally have differences but Caliking is a medical doctor. So I think he has a high school diploma and at least 3 college degrees. 
    A valiant effort, but yeah, not a lot of learning gonna happen here.  Next we’ll be reading “a doctor could never handle it at corporate”
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Legume said:
    A valiant effort, but yeah, not a lot of learning gonna happen here.  Next we’ll be reading “a doctor could never handle it at corporate”
    But he has a PENSION!!!!!
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago said:
    Legume said:
    Don’t mock him too much or he’ll email Ed Fisher about you, lol!  
  • caliking
    @littlerascal56 you’re confusing me with all the others living rent free in that vacuous space you have for a head. I haven’t egged a pizza in several years. Likely corresponding to the last time you had an intelligent thought. 

• dmchicago said:
    Legume said:
    Don’t mock him too much or he’ll email Ed Fisher about you, lol!  

That is funny but even he is not that stupid. He thinks he has Rob in his back pocket but he knows Ed does not care what happens on a forum.
  • You trashed Ron @RRP because he likes frozen pizza.  I have not had a frozen pizza since 1986. So don’t blame me for your ignorance.  You basically $hit on Ron’s post, and can’t undo your negative post about his frozen pizza’s. You can’t take it back now, and we know how repulsed you are by the people that eat them. You look down on people that eat frozen pizza vs your great homemade BGE pizza.  Your a pizza snob.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you got a GED later in life.  Evidently I was wrong, and you are an illiterate dumba$$ that has no idea of what he posts here. Get your act together, or find another forum that you can “dummy down” on, and pretend you are somebody…and not a loser. @RRP is not someone you should be making fun of!

caliking and his beautiful wife have more advanced degrees than all of Hays KS combined you backwoods dolt.

This is not Newsmax where you can just say anything you want and nobody will push back on your lies. Everyone knows who Cali was talking about. You are the one trying to drag Ron into something that has nothing to do with him. Ron knows it, you know it, and everyone else knows it. You are a pathological liar who tends to come off the rails later in the evenings. We all know what that means but I'll let everyone make their own judgement. There is plenty of material to work with to form a logical conclusion.

Speaking of pathological lies, you should not throw wildly inflated house values out there when is it's so easily verifiable on basic real estate sites. I won't embarrass you further but I will say that if someone offered you $900k (another pathological lie) you would have taken that in a second based on what you paid. And of course, that would be the most expensive house sold in hays in years. Another fantastical pathological lie.

Starting to see why the "boys from corporate" kicked you to the curb the moment they could. I'm sure you were a hoot at the office Christmas party
  • "I’m guessing that I struck a nerve the other night, when I asked about your sexy time date with your dolled up pup."

Welp- I somehow missed that one

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • I did screen grab this for the history books in case anyone was interested.

• caliking

I've found that idiots with keyboards are usually idiots in person, too. 

Can't cure stupid.

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Im sure Ed was lying in bed in a Sunday when his phone started blowing up. He was like “who the hell is @littlerascal56?”
    Omg , thats some funny $hit right there. On catching up, it seems ole rascal’s got quite the man crush on his professor 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Im sure Ed was lying in bed in a Sunday when his phone started blowing up. He was like “who the hell is @littlerascal56?”
    Omg , thats some funny $hit right there. On catching up, it seems ole rascal’s got quite the man crush on his professor 
    the strong forum what they can, the weak forum what they must 
  • caliking
    Im sure Ed was lying in bed in a Sunday when his phone started blowing up. He was like “who the hell is @littlerascal56?”
    Good too see you pop in, frazz!

On a boner scale of 1-10, @littlerascal56 has an 816 for John.