Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

'No Way To Prevent This,' says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Seriously.

Try finding a political comment from me before Trump started weaponizing ignorance (there may be one, I can’t recall).

I’m not the lib you and others seem to think I am just because I go after Trump and the cult.  I f’n hated Hilary.

I don’t hate conservatives or republicans just because they are.  That would be ignorant and stupid, generalizing like that, wouldn’t it?

I don’t sit around generally complaining about government, I’m not the old man in the BarcaLounger yet.

You’ve got me wrong, apparently.  This isn’t about blue vs red, I really don’t care about that until recently when you see people like Bannon at CPAC saying “we can get rid of democrats forever” and it’s criminality of an entirely new level that goes beyond some personal enrichment from lobbyists (I hate that too fwiw), it’s tearing the country apart and the cult of personality has so many locked into this us vs them BS that even you think that’s my game.  That’s the lens you see me through.  I didn’t put that lens there for you, but you’ve probably heard for years that if you’re not with trump, you’re against America, etc., so here we are, you think I’m some biased partisan troll that isn’t being fair and balanced in my posts because I don’t say Biden should stay off of a bike, he says the wrong thing sometimes, he’s a career politician.  That’s pretty f’n minor in comparison.
  • Seems to me more than a few of the lefties here have explicitly stated that if Hunter Biden is found to have done everything the right thinks he has, then he should go to jail.   I don't know what you guys want sometimes.  If the point is that most of the discussion reflects the bias of individual posters then, well, no sh!t Sherlock.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    I get the game you guys are playing but Not every Republican is a moron. What I don't get is you sit here and bash on Republicans in a circle jerk with each other and yet you never mention the idiocy of some on the left? Why is that? Hank Johnson has taken up countless hours in Congress on the most retarded stuff imaginable and yet not a whisper? I've watched countless videos of Biden showing clear cognitive issues and not a peep. Things like holding his hand out to shake the hand of someone that's not even there, calling his VP the President. Ya ok fine it's little flubs but if Trump did that you'd all get on here giving each other high fives about how stupid he is. If you guys didn't make your partisan bias so obvious you wouldn't rile up the fringe folks.
    Last I checked, there is nothing stopping you or anyone else here starting a new thread to point out the many issues you'd like to see discussed.  Just don't be surprised if people have a slightly different perspective or take on them than you do.  Unless you believe you're the only person here immune to confirmation bias?  
    Ya because I'm sure if I started a "dumb things Hank Johnson has said" thread it wouldn't turn into a "but look at all these dumb republicans" thread in about 5 seconds. That's my point. I never see you same 4-5 guys own up to the dumb things democrats do. Heck if I'm wrong then prove it. I'd love to see one of you start a "Biden gaffes" thread. Not one of your troll accounts. Which generally speaking are pretty funny. But one of your real accounts. I wanna see Caliking or Nola or Legume post a "look at how dumb Biden is here" thread.
    Just saw your edit.  First of all, none of those people are your monkey.  You’re deflecting to them because you just don’t want to use your own agency here.  “If you don’t do this it will prove I’m right about you!”  Please.  Third graders argue this way.

Secondly, you think Biden’s gaffes are a big deal due to your own biases.  You’re convinced they’re all indicators of cognitive decline, instead of someone who is in front of cameras 24/7 and is up there in age and who happens to have a long history of gaffes.   There’s an important difference there.  And you seem oblivious to the notion that the way you’re getting this info are from sources with their own skewed perspective.  
    I'm not going to sit here and argue any more with a troll account. I'm not demanding anything. I'm saying if the folks that argue so rabidly for the left side would be honest and admit there are many on that side that are equally as questionable it would go a long way. Yet they don't and won't. Talk about 3rd grade tactics you can never admit any democrat doing anything wrong. I'll call
    out the stupid mess Trump did just as fast as the stupid mess Biden does. Trump stealing classified documents if proven true in court then he needs to be thrown in jail. Im a little young to recall everything about Reagan but I'm pretty sure shaking hands at thin air when he was in his second term wasn't a thing. Biden is like 79 and he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer 10 years ago. But again I don't expect any of you to admit what's obvious to everyone else. That's not in the playbook. We deserve better leaders than Biden and Trump. Unfortunately the honest politicians don't get very far.
    OK, but surely you admit that Biden’s gaffes aren’t exactly at the same level as stoking an insurrection, lying about the 2020 election, trying to force an official in Georgia to “find another 10k votes”, or refusing to return top secret nuclear files to the department of justice, thus forcing a raid by the FBI, right?  There are some pretty big differences in degree here that you’re glossing right over.
    Absolutely. They aren't at the same level at all. And again If proven in court Trump should face the consequences. But I haven't heard a word from the left about the shady stuff Pelosi's husband did recently. Nothing, and he essentially did the same thing Martha Stewart went to jail for.  Maybe it turns out what he did was perfectly legal, I dunno, I'm not a lawyer. But I'd say selling a few million in semiconductor stock days before a major announcement regarding semiconductor production in the U.S. when you wife is the friggin Speaker of the House is something that should be looked into. Why not a peep about that?
    Is Pelosi’s husband under investigation the way Martha Stewart was?  Maybe once there’s some actual meat on that bone and not just Fox News innuendo and speculation, you’ll see something.  But you’re still talking about the spouse of a member of Congress instead of the member themselves.  
    It's like crack. I just can't stop commenting. I don't watch FoxNews. It's as biased as CNN or MSNBC is the other way. All I'm saying here is that if the 4-5 people on here that constantly bash every Republican would have the guts to admit when the Democrats make a gaffe or do some shady stuff they wouldn't look so clearly partisan. Maybe they don't want to I dunno they've yet to answer, but pretending to be middle of the road when you can't admit both sides are mostly morons doesn't lend much credibility to your argument. That's why a guy like John Fetterman is so interesting. I don't agree with almost everything he stands for but the guy is honest. I appreciate that. 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• I get the game you guys are playing but Not every Republican is a moron. What I don't get is you sit here and bash on Republicans in a circle jerk with each other and yet you never mention the idiocy of some on the left? Why is that? Hank Johnson has taken up countless hours in Congress on the most retarded stuff imaginable and yet not a whisper? I've watched countless videos of Biden showing clear cognitive issues and not a peep. Things like holding his hand out to shake the hand of someone that's not even there, calling his VP the President. Ya ok fine it's little flubs but if Trump did that you'd all get on here giving each other high fives about how stupid he is. If you guys didn't make your partisan bias so obvious you wouldn't rile up the fringe folks.
    Last I checked, there is nothing stopping you or anyone else here starting a new thread to point out the many issues you'd like to see discussed.  Just don't be surprised if people have a slightly different perspective or take on them than you do.  Unless you believe you're the only person here immune to confirmation bias?  
    Ya because I'm sure if I started a "dumb things Hank Johnson has said" thread it wouldn't turn into a "but look at all these dumb republicans" thread in about 5 seconds. That's my point. I never see you same 4-5 guys own up to the dumb things democrats do. Heck if I'm wrong then prove it. I'd love to see one of you start a "Biden gaffes" thread. Not one of your troll accounts. Which generally speaking are pretty funny. But one of your real accounts. I wanna see Caliking or Nola or Legume post a "look at how dumb Biden is here" thread.
    Just saw your edit.  First of all, none of those people are your monkey.  You’re deflecting to them because you just don’t want to use your own agency here.  “If you don’t do this it will prove I’m right about you!”  Please.  Third graders argue this way.

Secondly, you think Biden’s gaffes are a big deal due to your own biases.  You’re convinced they’re all indicators of cognitive decline, instead of someone who is in front of cameras 24/7 and is up there in age and who happens to have a long history of gaffes.   There’s an important difference there.  And you seem oblivious to the notion that the way you’re getting this info are from sources with their own skewed perspective.  
    I'm not going to sit here and argue any more with a troll account. I'm not demanding anything. I'm saying if the folks that argue so rabidly for the left side would be honest and admit there are many on that side that are equally as questionable it would go a long way. Yet they don't and won't. Talk about 3rd grade tactics you can never admit any democrat doing anything wrong. I'll call
    out the stupid mess Trump did just as fast as the stupid mess Biden does. Trump stealing classified documents if proven true in court then he needs to be thrown in jail. Im a little young to recall everything about Reagan but I'm pretty sure shaking hands at thin air when he was in his second term wasn't a thing. Biden is like 79 and he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer 10 years ago. But again I don't expect any of you to admit what's obvious to everyone else. That's not in the playbook. We deserve better leaders than Biden and Trump. Unfortunately the honest politicians don't get very far.
    OK, but surely you admit that Biden’s gaffes aren’t exactly at the same level as stoking an insurrection, lying about the 2020 election, trying to force an official in Georgia to “find another 10k votes”, or refusing to return top secret nuclear files to the department of justice, thus forcing a raid by the FBI, right?  There are some pretty big differences in degree here that you’re glossing right over.
    Absolutely. They aren't at the same level at all. And again If proven in court Trump should face the consequences. But I haven't heard a word from the left about the shady stuff Pelosi's husband did recently. Nothing, and he essentially did the same thing Martha Stewart went to jail for.  Maybe it turns out what he did was perfectly legal, I dunno, I'm not a lawyer. But I'd say selling a few million in semiconductor stock days before a major announcement regarding semiconductor production in the U.S. when you wife is the friggin Speaker of the House is something that should be looked into. Why not a peep about that?
    Is Pelosi’s husband under investigation the way Martha Stewart was?  Maybe once there’s some actual meat on that bone and not just Fox News innuendo and speculation, you’ll see something.  But you’re still talking about the spouse of a member of Congress instead of the member themselves.  
    It's like crack. I just can't stop commenting. I don't watch FoxNews. It's as biased as CNN or MSNBC is the other way. All I'm saying here is that if the 4-5 people on here that constantly bash every Republican would have the guts to admit when the Democrats make a gaffe or do some shady stuff they wouldn't look so clearly partisan. Maybe they don't want to I dunno they've yet to answer, but pretending to be middle of the road when you can't admit both sides are mostly morons doesn't lend much credibility to your argument. That's why a guy like John Fetterman is so interesting. I don't agree with almost everything he stands for but the guy is honest. I appreciate that. 
    So where are you getting your news from?  I mean, is it Facebook that’s telling you about all the stupid things a rep from out of state that nobody else has ever heard of has said?  
  • TEXASBGE2018
    I get the game you guys are playing but Not every Republican is a moron. What I don't get is you sit here and bash on Republicans in a circle jerk with each other and yet you never mention the idiocy of some on the left? Why is that? Hank Johnson has taken up countless hours in Congress on the most retarded stuff imaginable and yet not a whisper? I've watched countless videos of Biden showing clear cognitive issues and not a peep. Things like holding his hand out to shake the hand of someone that's not even there, calling his VP the President. Ya ok fine it's little flubs but if Trump did that you'd all get on here giving each other high fives about how stupid he is. If you guys didn't make your partisan bias so obvious you wouldn't rile up the fringe folks.

So where are you getting your news from?  I mean, is it Facebook that’s telling you about all the stupid things a rep from out of state that nobody else has ever heard of has said?  
    I don't have Facebook. Haven't in probably over a decade. I usually read articles from The Hill, the Washington Examiner, The Washington Post the Wall St. Journal, Forbes. Just to name a few. Each have their obvious bias, but I like to read both sides of a story and come to a conclusion after looking into the details. As for someone like Hank Johnson, go to YouTube and you can watch the kind of mindless drivel that guy says. 

My point with him is the guy is an elected official taking up valuable time in Congress talking about Guam tipping over from too many people being on the island. That guy is a Democrat moron. Just like Ted Cruz who when his constituents here in Texas were freezing to death a couple years back, tucked tail and tried to run to Mexico. I can't stand the snarky little twit.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• This view that "both sides are mostly morons" is just a cop out.  It's an excuse to avoid discussing actual facts.  I get why lots of folks want to cast aspersions on "both sides" and leave it at that, the media does that all the time.  It's just a really superficial perspective.
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,061
    A point of clarification: Martha Stewart paid a fine in a civil, not criminal, case for insider trading.
    The items that landed her in prison were conspiracy, obstruction of justice and lying to federal investigators. 

LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Clearly Trump has surpassed the “gaff” stage, right?

I mean it like you’re trying to equate a guy that may be in cognitive decline with a guy that stole government secrets. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • TEXASBGE2018
    dbCooper said:
    A point of clarification: Martha Stewart paid a fine in a civil, not criminal, case for insider trading.
    The items that landed her in prison were conspiracy, obstruction of justice and lying to federal investigators. 

Ahh ok, good to know. I was not aware of all the details.

• dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,061
    dbCooper said:

Ahh ok, good to know. I was not aware of all the details.

Wish I didn't know many things about Martha that I do, but living with a big fan of hers it's hard not to have it rub off.  And that is not a good thing!
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • TEXASBGE2018
    dmchicago said:

I mean it like you’re trying to equate a guy that may be in cognitive decline with a guy that stole government secrets. 
    Nothing has been proven in a court of law yet. When/If it does then sure fine, Throw the book at him. But as far as comparing the two. I personally would say having the leader of our country (IF he truly is) suffering from cognitive decline is very dangerous as well. I mean seriously I watched him literally read off the teleprompter like Ron Burgundy the other day.

He read the line something to the effect of "This is a truly pressing issue for the American people, pause, wait for applause, look around, smile, continue" like he read everything. I don't want the guy in charge of our executive branch and the nuclear weapons decisions to be in that mental state the same as a guy who thinks it's ok to steal documents.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Agree re Fetterman.  Like that guy.
  • dmchicago said:

Nothing has been proven in a court of law yet. When/If it does then sure fine, Throw the book at him. But as far as comparing the two. I personally would say having the leader of our country (IF he truly is) suffering from cognitive decline is very dangerous as well. I mean seriously I watched him literally read off the teleprompter like Ron Burgundy the other day.

He read the line something to the effect of "This is a truly pressing issue for the American people, pause, wait for applause, look around, smile, continue" like he read everything. I don't want the guy in charge of our executive branch and the nuclear weapons decisions to be in that mental state the same as a guy who thinks it's ok to steal documents.
    The overwhelming focus on what you believe to be Biden’s cognitive decline speaks volumes.  You may be reading lots of different news sources, but only certain ones are clearly making an impression on you.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    dmchicago said:

The overwhelming focus on what you believe to be Biden’s cognitive decline speaks volumes.  You may be reading lots of different news sources, but only certain ones are clearly making an impression on you.
    Ok champ. So I'm supposed to
    only believe the liberal sites? Is that what your implying? That's not biased at all. In fact lots of different sources have discussed this topic both liberal and conservative. You can Google it if you're interested.

I'm also basing some of my opinion on my personal experience with my grandfather who had Alzheimer's and dementia. He had a rapid mental decline prior to dying a few years back and some of the same things he suffered with I see in Biden. My grandfather was the President of multiple banks here in Texas and was a highly respected accountant and community leader and to see him go from that to where he ended was a very sad thing to witness. That's obviously not a medical diagnosis but that also doesn't mean I can ignore when I see glaring things that are similar.

• StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,741
    My three cents, @TEXASBGE2018

There is no shortage of democratic priorities that I am not necessarily thrilled about, but none of it rises to the level of what conservatives have focused on while turning this country upside down. Not even close. Having said that, I used to think that we just needed to hold off the 15 percent of extremists on both sides of the political aisle, but that was naive. Along with the 15 percent that still exist on the left, I think it's at least 30 percent (probably way more) of Americans that actually believe the big lie that the election was stolen from Trump despite no supporting evidence and based only on the continued lies of habitual liars like Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Lindell and others who directly benefit from Trump being in power and are willing to enable it. Is that the side you want to be on? I can deal with an occasional Maxine Waters in the party and know that the democrats aren't being controlled by the extremist, radical wing of the party.
    Stillwater, MN
  • AnothaStolenGenrator
    edited August 2022
    dmchicago said:

Ok champ. So I'm supposed to
    only believe the liberal sites? Is that what your implying? That's not biased at all. In fact lots of different sources have discussed this topic both liberal and conservative. You can Google it if you're interested.

I'm also basing some of my opinion on my personal experience with my grandfather who had Alzheimer's and dementia. He had a rapid mental decline prior to dying a few years back and some of the same things he suffered with I see in Biden. My grandfather was the President of multiple banks here in Texas and was a highly respected accountant and community leader and to see him go from that to where he ended was a very sad thing to witness. That's obviously not a medical diagnosis but that also doesn't mean I can ignore when I see glaring things that are similar.
    Nobody said you’re only supposed to believe one site or the other.  I’m just highlighting the fact that this is pretty much the only thing you’re talking about.  You’re like a dog that won’t let go of his bone.  

Biden has given multiple press conferences over the past year, where he takes questions from reporters.  I think one of them ran for over an hour.  I’ve watched most of these, and I too had relatives who suffered from dementia.  I’m pretty sure none of them could have given similar performances at a similar age.

I did a google news search on “Biden cognitive decline”.  The most recent articles that aren’t opinion pieces are months old.  And all of the critical ones are from right-wing sites.

By the way people used to say similar things about Trump, that he was “sundowning” and whatnot.  You can find plenty of verbal gaffes and mistakes that are every bit as egregious as what you’ve noted for Biden.   I never saw any evidence to support that.  I just see another guy who is getting up in the years.  
  • WildmanWilson
    WildmanWilson Posts: 482
    edited August 2022
    lousubcap said:
    I go out of my way to trash Cheeto because of his "The Big Lie and Stolen Election campaigning" along with his role in the January 6 insurrection.  No other President in history has attempted to do what he did in direct conflict with the certified results.  For me that is several orders of magnitude more serious than any other president or administration has attempted or done.  Anything else on either side of the isle pales in comparison.  He makes Nixon look like a saint.  
    I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how the down ballot R candidates did well if the whole thing was stolen.  
    Stay healthy and safe out there- 
    You don’t realize what a hypocrite you are do you. I can show numerous times democrat politicians have incited violence and cover for looters and violent protest. Trump caused no insurrection. You people love making up your own story and ending while overlooking the vast amount of things on the other side. The election had many things that are worrisome. That’s not unconstitutional to ask questions. The down candidates did well because many people vote for a straight ticket. That’s why you should have questions. A coordinated effort could be to change the presidential election but not easy to change all the others. Not many Republicans would be casting a vote for Biden then vote all republican on the rest of the ticket. 

Why aren’t you not telling us about the Debunked Russia collusion? Hillary was butthole deep in this as well as others to smear him. Why are you not outraged by this? Because you are like the rest of the Trump haters that don’t care if the rules applied the same. Both impeachments were garbage. Do you care? No. 

Have you seen the videos of the police welcoming the Jan 6 bunch in? The video of the undercover FBI agent working the crowd to get people to riot? If this was an insurrection why didn’t more people in the vast crowd join in?
  • AnothaStolenGenrator
    edited August 2022
    How many lawsuits did the Trump campaign file over the 2020 election?  Sixty something?  Not one of them ever went anywhere.  Even those that got to the desk of a Trump appointed federal judge were laughed out of court.  

I guess that can only mean that the deep and woke state is wide and vast, instead of the possibility that none of the claims of fraud ever had any merit.  Yeah, that’s it, that’s the ticket!
  • How many lawsuits did the Trump campaign file over the 2020 election?  Sixty something?  Not one of them ever went anywhere.  Even those that got to the desk of a Trump appointed federal judge were laughed out of court.  

I guess that can only mean that the deep and woke state is wide and vast, instead of the possibility that none of the claims of fraud ever had any merit.  Yeah, that’s it, that’s the ticket!
    You do know most all never went to court right? The courts didn’t want to get involved. How much time did they have to collect and present evidence? Do you really believe that Trump broke the previous record for votes and somehow an old guy that had tried before to win suddenly broke all records with 81 million votes? Then several swing states suddenly stop counting votes and when it resumed all the votes miraculously went to Biden. Yes, the deep state is deep. You can believe that. 
  • WildmanWilson said:

If this was an insurrection why didn’t more people in the vast crowd join in?

• dmchicago
    How many lawsuits did the Trump campaign file over the 2020 election?  Sixty something?  Not one of them ever went anywhere.  Even those that got to the desk of a Trump appointed federal judge were laughed out of court.  

You do know most all never went to court right? The courts didn’t want to get involved. How much time did they have to collect and present evidence? Do you really believe that Trump broke the previous record for votes and somehow an old guy that had tried before to win suddenly broke all records with 81 million votes? Then several swing states suddenly stop counting votes and when it resumed all the votes miraculously went to Biden. Yes, the deep state is deep. You can believe that. 
    You are a sad, scared, fu@ked up man. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago said:

Nice reply. Thanks for sharing. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    edited August 2022
    WildmanWilson said:
    You don’t realize what a hypocrite you are do you. I can show numerous times democrat politicians have incited violence and cover for looters and violent protest. Trump caused no insurrection. You people love making up your own story and ending while overlooking the vast amount of things on the other side.  

Why aren’t you not tell us about the Debunked Russia collusion? Hillary was butthole deep in this as well as others to smear him. Why are you not outraged by this? Because you are like the rest of the Trump haters that don’t care if the rules applied the same. Both impeachments were garbage. Do you care? No. 

Have you seen the videos of the police welcoming the Jan 6 bunch in? The video of the undercover FBI agent working the crowd to get people to riot? If this was an insurrection why didn’t more people in the vast crowd join in?
    Instead of telling us to "look it up", why don't you actually post links to such things?  
    It was the proud boyz who initiated the attack on the Minneapolis police station.  And when the BLM march happened in my own hometown (Sioux Falls) I happened to be there for a funeral.  I was not downtown but I was out and about on the newer, south edge of the city (41st St) that evening, and saw all the young white kids doing the vandalism.  With. My. Own. Eyes., you damned clueless racist!  And watching the local news the next day at noon, it amused me at how many high school teachers from surrounding towns called into the police, identifying many of them by name (that a lot of them were wearing their own HS jackets (room-temp IQ), made it a bit easier).  
    The russian collusion was recorded:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veBEQwWf6p0  
    It wasn't broadcast on Faux, OANN, Newsmax or whatever other news propaganda "source" you depend on.  
    Do like I do: watch the "news" from the "other side", once in awhile.  If you're not already in the "cult", you may start thinking; for your sake I hope so.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Terpderpitude
    Terpderpitude Posts: 200
    edited August 2022
    I’m starting to think Wildman has an excuse for everything, no matter how ridiculous it sounds.  He’s either trolling us all or his brain is soaked in the oils of rotten Gadsden flags.  
  • dmchicago said:

Yep.  I’ve seen enough to call it.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    @WildmanWilson you're foaming at the mouth... again.

May want to pace yourself, as there are a few folks on here that you haven't tried to convince yet. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • You guys are really freaking over @WildmanWilson comments.  He makes so much sense, that you have to “vilify” him.  Call him names and trash him.  It’s all you know when someone posts something you hate.  Call him a drunk and crazy are your normal responses. Problem is you libs are a dying breed.  Most voters today are sick & tired of your radical agenda, and tired of the gas prices, inflation, and open borders.  The November election will not be good for the Dems and the left wing politicians.  
    @The_Buffalo Rob get rid of the Twerpderp and stolen-generator accounts and let us all go back to posting BBQ stuff.  BGE will sell many more Eggs & accessories without the politics that John is promoting (no more porn). 
  • dmchicago
    littlerascal56 said: (no more porn). 
    You had me until this. 

Dennis - Austin,TX