Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,167
    @ColbyLang , just rub it in ever deeper!!  Great score right there.  

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,452
    FYI GWN folks

canuckland
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381
    New Kydex holster for my Glock 20 that’s coming back from getting the slide milled for a red dot
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597
    ColbyLang said:
    New Kydex holster for my Glock 20 that’s coming back from getting the slide milled for a red dot
    I haven’t shot my 40 since I put one on it years ago, it feels un natural for me for some reason, if you like yours let me know what brand.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    New band for my watch. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    FYI GWN folks

Only one way to find out if your Flameboss 500 will fit it....
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Battleborn
    FYI GWN folks

We bought one around Christmas time. I love that little guy. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,660
    New band for my watch. 
    Looks nice, where did you order it from?

WeberWho said:
    FYI GWN folks

Only one way to find out if your Flameboss 500 will fit it....
    No longer available,  should have 'buy first think later'.
    canuckland
  • Battleborn
    paqman said:
    New band for my watch. 
    Looks nice, where did you order it from?
    Kordiz.com, they have several different bands. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,452
    FYI GWN folks

We bought one around Christmas time. I love that little guy. 
    Bought one few years ago but switched to baby Traeger instead. It was pre covid and more expensive than this sale.
    canuckland
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,865
    CTMike said:
    Completed the purchase of our new 2022 F-450 King Ramch for towing the 5er. Got it for $14K under sticker, and sold our 2019 F-450 for more than we paid for it, and more than this truck cost. 

OK, sure, but how much bbq did you have to promise the sales guy?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    CTMike said:
    Completed the purchase of our new 2022 F-450 King Ramch for towing the 5er. Got it for $14K under sticker, and sold our 2019 F-450 for more than we paid for it, and more than this truck cost. 

OK, sure, but how much bbq did you have to promise the sales guy?
    This dealer is offering 3% under invoice on special orders, and I had a $3,500 PCO from Ford. I tired to get my local dealer to match their offer and he just laughed. His loss. 

Took Amtrak from our home in SE CT to the dealer outside a Philly. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,545
    My double door fridge took a dump Friday. I have been working on it all day yesterday. Today I gave up and started my day at Lowes, just bought a basic Whirlpool model as we are planning to remodel the kitchen so this will suffice in the meantime 
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,908
    edited July 2022
    ColbyLang said:
    which group did you go through for the holster?    I have an IWB and OWB for my Sig P365XL also fitted for my crimson trace red dot.  Got mine from We The People.
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • TechsasJim
    This 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    edited July 2022
    ColbyLang said:
    which group did you go through for the holster?    I have an IWB and OWB for my Sig P365XL also fitted for my crimson trace red dot.  Got mine from We The People.
    I have been tempted to pickup this holster, but price is a bit steep. (A youtuber that I like promotes it, Donut Operator)

https://lasconcealment.com/products/ronin-l-3-0-angry-donut

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Battleborn
    ColbyLang said:
    I have been tempted to pickup this holster, but price is a bit steep. (A youtuber that I like promotes it, Donut Operator)

https://lasconcealment.com/products/ronin-l-3-0-angry-donut

Thank Ozzie, think I just found my new holster for my 45. I have been looking at Tier 1 also. They look solid. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• TechsasJim
    Wowza that’s quite a bit for a holster.  My WTP for about 1/4 that suffices my needs.   Having said that, these are good looking!
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang said:
    T. Rex Arms. Holster was $70 plus whatever mounting accessory you needed 
  • TechsasJim
    @ColbyLang thanks man.   I also have a Glock 23 I may want to holster.    Appreciate the info.   
  • ColbyLang
    10mm ammo from Underwood. Here piggy piggy piggy
  • CTMike said:

They make those here in Louisville and regularly park them at the fairgrounds or wherever Ford can find space waiting for the chips. Solid looking truck! congrats!
  • TechsasJim
    ColbyLang said:
    10mm ammo from Underwood. Here piggy piggy piggy
    I have a bunch of “Chaos” rounds from Grind Hard Ammo in .223 for the same shenanigans 
  • TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    Sausage haul! This is butcher shoppe brand from Hattiesburg MS. We were hanging out with some friends on the river yesterday and they cooked some of the jalapeño cheddar and the blueberry sausage, both were delicious! I had to stop and pick some up today when I got off work!

LBGE
    AL
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    Sausage haul! This is butcher shoppe brand from Hattiesburg MS. We were hanging out with some friends on the river yesterday and they cooked some of the jalapeño cheddar and the blueberry sausage, both were delicious! I had to stop and pick some up today when I got off work!

My brother in law , who lives just outside Hattiesburg, has bought that. We like the pineapple version.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    You can now buy BGEs online direct from BGE.

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS