Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Options

Comments

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    You can now buy BGEs online direct from BGE.

I thought they put you in touch with a local dealer no?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    Most of my local dealers have stopped selling BGEs. Maybe this is why HQ is moving to this model. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Any word on how warranty claims will work? Direct from manufacturer?
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    Any word on how warranty claims will work? Direct from manufacturer?

THEY USED TO DO THAT, CLAIMS WERE SO EASY AND STRESS FREE
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    edited August 2022
    Options
    The PC Site has a little message at the top of the page:

I assume, but I don't know, that the order is probably passed on to your local dealer.

Edit:

Although, the shipping options make me wonder.....

Clinton, Iowa
  • TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Sausage haul! This is butcher shoppe brand from Hattiesburg MS. We were hanging out with some friends on the river yesterday and they cooked some of the jalapeño cheddar and the blueberry sausage, both were delicious! I had to stop and pick some up today when I got off work!

My brother in law , who lives just outside Hattiesburg, has bought that. We like the pineapple version.
    I’ve heard good things about the pineapple too, I’m excited to try it! I saw an apple version as well.
    LBGE
    AL
  • FarmingPhD
    FarmingPhD Posts: 840
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    New Kydex holster for my Glock 20 that’s coming back from getting the slide milled for a red dot
    which group did you go through for the holster?    I have an IWB and OWB for my Sig P365XL also fitted for my crimson trace red dot.  Got mine from We The People.
    I have been tempted to pickup this holster, but price is a bit steep. (A youtuber that I like promotes it, Donut Operator)

https://lasconcealment.com/products/ronin-l-3-0-angry-donut

Thank Ozzie, think I just found my new holster for my 45. I have been looking at Tier 1 also. They look solid. 
    I got a tier 1 axis elite a couple months ago.  I like it better than the crossbreed I had been using but don’t carry enough to be a good reference for comfort.  Appendix is never really comfortable, but better than what I was using.  
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,346
    Options
    Last Crumb cookies. Apparently they’re all the rage. You have to join a waitlist for cookies. We’ll see what it’s all about in a couple days. 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    I will gladly pay that for high end beef but cookies...
    We all make choices.  I hope they exceed your expectations.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Last Crumb cookies. Apparently they’re all the rage. You have to join a waitlist for cookies. We’ll see what it’s all about in a couple days. 

I’ve had them.  They’re really quite good.  

I didn’t pay for them, however, and I don’t know what they cost.   I’m not sure I’d pay Ron’s money for them…
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    lousubcap said:
    And that’s exactly how SWMBO played her card on this one. ‘You get a box of meat that costs hundreds of dollars and I don’t say anything’….

Yes, dear. 😂

maybe you could doctor them up, a little cinnamon glaze topped with bacon.   its probably been decades since i ate a cookie.......

cookiesjpg

fukahwee maine

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited August 2022
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    lousubcap said:
    And that’s exactly how SWMBO played her card on this one. ‘You get a box of meat that costs hundreds of dollars and I don’t say anything’….

Yes, dear. 😂
    Is it crumb cookies or Crumbl cookies? If the latter, I've had them. Not impressed.

Edit: I totally misread your post. The name of the company is "Last Crumb Cookies" never had them.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    Thermapen in Grey for $59 for those interested

https://www.thermoworks.com/classic-thermapen/
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    If I don’t find my glasses, a new pair. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • AnothaStolenGenrator
    Options
    Did they get stolen?
  • BigreenGreg
    Options
    Did they get stolen?
    Looking to change name to “AnothaStolenSetOf Glasses?
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    lousubcap said:

Yes, dear. 😂
    Is it crumb cookies or Crumbl cookies? If the latter, I've had them. Not impressed.

Edit: I totally misread your post. The name of the company is "Last Crumb Cookies" never had them.

I'd not heard of either of them.
    From an article:
    "However, many realize that the following of Crumbl Cookies is higher than for Last Crumb, but the audiences are different. At Crumbl Cookies, one gets a box for $20-$30 and eats until they are sugar high with a headache. But at Last Crumb, it is different, as they make this one-time experience much more luxurious and high-class, helping one to savor every bite. "
    Suuuuure. At $15/cookie no kidding you'd want to savor every bite.
    That said. I'm guessing they are quite tasty and while the price seems stiff it's about the same price as an SRF brisket which many folks don't balk at spending. So a box of Last Crumbs for dessert on SRF brisket night. :)

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    ColtsFan said:
    lousubcap said:

Yes, dear. 😂

From an article:
    "However, many realize that the following of Crumbl Cookies is higher than for Last Crumb, but the audiences are different. At Crumbl Cookies, one gets a box for $20-$30 and eats until they are sugar high with a headache. But at Last Crumb, it is different, as they make this one-time experience much more luxurious and high-class, helping one to savor every bite. "
    That said. I'm guessing they are quite tasty and while the price seems stiff it's about the same price as an SRF brisket which many folks don't balk at spending. So a box of Last Crumbs for dessert on SRF brisket night. :)

Still cheaper than chicken wings were.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,304
    Options
    On your head?
  • fishlessman
    Options
    my dad hides his glasses in the case sometimes......
    fukahwee maine

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Did they get stolen?
    They were found. All good
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    ColtsFan said:
    lousubcap said:

Yes, dear. 😂

From an article:

Crumbl is a Utah company and they are on a rampage suing other cookie companies around here.  It’s pretty entertaining if you ask me.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    U_tarded said:
    HeavyG said:
    ColtsFan said:
    lousubcap said:

Yes, dear. 😂

From an article:

Crumbl is a Utah company and they are on a rampage suing other cookie companies around here.  It’s pretty entertaining if you ask me.

Love the billboard campaign - #UtahCookieWars. Too funny.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• fishlessman
    Options
    Did they get stolen?
    They were found. All good
    The case or the clothes dryer.....
    fukahwee maine

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    Thank goodness it was just cookies.  Had it been green jello, the streets would've been bathed in blood.  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    Botch said:
    Thank goodness it was just cookies.  Had it been green jello, the streets would've been bathed in blood.  
    Green Jello?  You have piqued my interest.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,431
    Options
    Threaded barrel for my Glock model 20. She’s back from the shop getting the slide milled for the optic……
  • QDude
    QDude Posts: 1,052
    Options
    Did they get stolen?
    I think at the gym! (Seinfeld reference)

Northern Colorado Egghead since 2012.

XL BGE and a KBQ.

• TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 1,909
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Threaded barrel for my Glock model 20. She’s back from the shop getting the slide milled for the optic……
    Which group you going to for a suppressor?   Also, how do you like your Holosun and what MOA is it?
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas