Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,420
    Options
    And here I was thinking you’d smoke maybe a chuckie on there and call it a day! 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    For anyone interested, here's a link to the Snake River Farms CBS segment @Botch mentioned earlier:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/20210731133443-a-visit-to-snake-river-farms-on-the-dish/#x  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    I am a fan of offbeat news and the like. Here are a few that I caught yesterday. 

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    SGH said:
    Reading a great book. 

What is the worst possible name of a law firm for 800?

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Having to do some work on a Friday afternoon. This is BS 😂

Yeah me too. Suffering thru it. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    @McStew if Carey thinks you’re normal you should probably check yourself in somewhere.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• DavidCrumpton
    DavidCrumpton Posts: 198
    edited August 2021
    Options
    EGGjlmh said:

@fishlessman

I will not get vaccinated because my healthy 23 year old nephew got the shot and was in ICU for 6 weeks on a ventilator after the shot. The doctors told the family it was due to the shot. The doctors told his sister to not get the shot becuase of this.

Go ahead, make this political if you want, the kid was told he likely wouldn't make it alive off the vent. He has been home for 2 weeks now and is gaining strength.

I saw it.

I had to take my wife the the ER for a severe migraine. 

The ER Dr said they are seeing a large number of vaccine related problems coming through. 

A friend of mine also got some facial neurological damage and hearing loss associated from the vaccine. She is a healthcare worker. One of those if you don’t get it you’ll lose your job. Well now she has a life long problem. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,944
    Options
    EGGjlmh said:

@fishlessman

I will not get vaccinated because my healthy 23 year old nephew got the shot and was in ICU for 6 weeks on a ventilator after the shot. The doctors told the family it was due to the shot. The doctors told his sister to not get the shot becuase of this.

Go ahead, make this political if you want, the kid was told he likely wouldn't make it alive off the vent. He has been home for 2 weeks now and is gaining strength.

I saw it.

The ER Dr said they are seeing a large number of vaccine related problems coming through. 

I wonder how the numbers compare to those of the covid-related problems they’re seeing coming through.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DavidCrumpton
    Options
    EGGjlmh said:

@fishlessman

I saw it.

I wonder how the numbers compare to those of the covid-related problems they’re seeing coming through.
    That would be interesting. But, not something the politicians or media would want public knowledge. So we probably would never know. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    EGGjlmh said:

@fishlessman

I saw it.

That would be interesting. But, not something the politicians or media would want public knowledge. So we probably would never know. 
    😂
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    EGGjlmh said:

@fishlessman

I saw it.

We have a pet tin foil hat wearer.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

• buzzvol
    buzzvol Posts: 534
    Options
    So..y’all want to try and get this thread nuked again?
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • Bar
    Bar Posts: 166
    Options
    Plan to sauce half of each rack. 

How do you like the Killen’s seasonings?  I have enjoyed eating at his barbecue joint and his steak house restaurant.  I have seen the rubs at the local grocery store but have never tried them.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    buzzvol said:
    You mean where we’d have to start another to replace it?

I think the risk is pretty low, first of all, but second of all… I’ve never understood the affinity to particular threads here.  Even Ozzie, who is never around these days, shared that view.
  • Eoin
    Options
    buzzvol said:
    Anti-vax dis-information is dangerous.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Feathering out some paint blistering on the smoker. 

I've been asked if the neighborhood could use the smoker for the neighborhood night out. Gives me a reason to get it looking presentable once again. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,760
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Feathering out some paint blistering on the smoker. 

I've been asked if the neighborhood could use the smoker for the neighborhood night out. Gives me a reason to get it looking presentable once again. 
    Nice Dimes 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • DavidCrumpton
    Options
    Eoin said:
    EGGjlmh said:

@fishlessman

I saw it.

And we have a liberal that doesn’t like others to have an opinion. 
  • Eoin
    Options
    Eoin said:
    EGGjlmh said:

@fishlessman

I saw it.

Your fairy stories aren't opinions.
  • DavidCrumpton
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Eoin said:
    EGGjlmh said:

@fishlessman

I saw it.

You win!! I can see your an unpleasant individual. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Eoin said:
    EGGjlmh said:

@fishlessman

I saw it.

You win!! I can see your an unpleasant individual. 
    You’ll have to excuse @Eoin.  He’s British, you see, and like most of them over there, he lost his ability to be patient with idiots somewhere around the time of the Brexit vote.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Bar said:
    Plan to sauce half of each rack. 

How do you like the Killen’s seasonings?  I have enjoyed eating at his barbecue joint and his steak house restaurant.  I have seen the rubs at the local grocery store but have never tried them.
    I really like them. The S&P is great on brisket. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• ColbyLang
    Options
    Just put in a reservation on a new 4 door Bronco. Let’s see how long this takes to get. I’ll say end of 2022 maybe 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Just put in a reservation on a new 4 door Bronco. Let’s see how long this takes to get. I’ll say end of 2022 maybe 
    Nice!  Which one did you reserve?
  • ColbyLang
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    Nice!  Which one did you reserve?
    Outer Banks edition. 4 door hard top. My buddy test drove one identical to his order on Thursday. He’s geeked. They told him maybe he’ll have his by December