Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Post Count Party

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,975
    Options

Bump
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    Options
    Christ. I have more than that on ten obsolete troll accounts, and I don’t post a tenth as much as you
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    In before the flag.

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    PigBeanUs said:
    Christ. I have more than that on ten obsolete troll accounts, and I don’t post a tenth as much as you
    The “is it safe to eat” questions have really dropped off lately.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    PigBeanUs said:
    I should really have a lot more to my credit, but when threads are nuked that accounting disappears.  One of the many forum injustices that the powers that be have continued to ignore.  
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,758
    Options
    PigBeanUs said:
    I should really have a lot more to my credit, but when threads are nuked that accounting disappears.  One of the many forum injustices that the powers that be have continued to ignore.  

does your abuse and troll count go down with nuked threads as well
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    PigBeanUs said:

It does not.  That stuff persists.  It’s criminal.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    PigBeanUs said:

I think flags accumulated before the age of 18 have to be taken off and sealed when you turn 18. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Legume said:
    PigBeanUs said:

I think flags accumulated before the age of 18 have to be taken off and sealed when you turn 18. 

My emotional age lags far behind my round-trips of the sun.
    Options
    Legume said:
    PigBeanUs said:

As someone who did some things as a teen that resulted in records that were later sealed, I approve of this philosophy.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Legume said:
    PigBeanUs said:

As someone who did some things as a teen that resulted in records that were later sealed, I approve of this philosophy.
    Did they ever lift that lifetime ban on petting zoos?

Options
    Legume said:
    PigBeanUs said:

Some questions, Nola, like whatever happened to Mr Hands out there near Enumclaw, are better left ... unanswered.
  • PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    Options

overheard in the holding cell:

"The sign said 'petting zoo', man. ...not 'Heavy-Petting Zoo' "
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Legume said:
    PigBeanUs said:

Some questions, Nola, like whatever happened to Mr Hands out there near Enumclaw, are better left ... unanswered.
    The rumors on the street that "horse" can be dangerous are true.   And "acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon" can be fatal.  I think we need to call Scotty in for some expert testimony on this one.  @SGH - comments?

Options
    Legume said:
    PigBeanUs said:

The rumors on the street that "horse" can be dangerous are true.   And "acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon" can be fatal.  I think we need to call Scotty in for some expert testimony on this one.  @SGH - comments?

Well, you tried to throwing yourself a party for your post count and here we are.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    "You never go full Mr. Hands!"
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Legume said:
    Legume said:
    PigBeanUs said:

Well, you tried to throwing yourself a party for your post count and here we are.
    John's the OP, however, I wouldn't be surprised I did the same thing.  Although I was probably drunk at the time if I did (as I maintained a high BAC 24/7).  Those days are history.

Options
    Legume said:
    Legume said:
    PigBeanUs said:

You’re just jealous that you can’t break 13K.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    For a fleeting moment this afternoon, I wished I had cracked the 15K  ceiling...

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    A hearty congrats to @lousubcap for passing the 30k mark!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    Thanks as this is where you end up when the grains of sand in your life's hour glass is getting low:

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    In the interest of continuing to up the post count, let me offer the following-
    I always look at any response to what I consider a reasonable request as offering something that may help someone cook-wise.  I will be the first to admit that there any many here with quite a bit more insight, skills and knowledge of a particular issue, but since I don't have a real job ( just volunteer work)  I may be one of the first to see the request.  So, I will offer a base-line reply from which to go forth.
    Now, regarding the OT forum piece I will refrain from any further comment as that is too much fun. Appreciate the acknowledgment. 
    Stay healthy and safe out there-

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,086
    Options

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 940
    Options
    I would marry that women. She be smart.
     Smarter than my sister Beulah who once pulled what she thought was a back thread on her white underwear and screamed like a banshee. If she's going to do that she should at least wear black underwear, it would make more sense.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Ybabpmuts said:
    I would marry that women. She be smart.
     Smarter than my sister Beulah who once pulled what she thought was a back thread on her white underwear and screamed like a banshee. If she's going to do that she should at least wear black underwear, it would make more sense.
    You should really give open mic night at the local comedy club a try sometime.  You’ve got a rare talent.
  • Ybabpmuts
    Options
    • Thanks John, but  I've always had a love hate relationship with the nonsense that I come out with, mostly because it just comes out, I don't ever think about what I'm going to write, I just start typing and the nonsense just comes out. It's not normal, I think and that has always bothered me.
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Ybabpmuts said:
    • Thanks John, but  I've always had a love hate relationship with the nonsense that I come out with, mostly because it just comes out, I don't ever think about what I'm going to write, I just start typing and the nonsense just comes out. It's not normal, I think and that has always bothered me.
    That’s a unique and entertaining skill! 🤣

Options
    Ybabpmuts said:
    • I don’t ever think about what I'm going to write, I just start typing and the nonsense just comes out. 
    Inconceivable.
  • Ybabpmuts
    Options
    No it's totally true. I think that's actually what bothers me  the most about it, because it's not something I think about and sort of structure, it's just free flowing, and in a sense, that messes with my head somewhat