Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Post Count Party

1235»

Comments

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 22,290

Bump
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Ruining the forum, one post at a time.  

Living large in the 919
  • PigBeanUsPigBeanUs Posts: 932
    Christ. I have more than that on ten obsolete troll accounts, and I don’t post a tenth as much as you
  • kl8tonkl8ton Posts: 3,828
    In before the flag.

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 12,045
    PigBeanUs said:
    Christ. I have more than that on ten obsolete troll accounts, and I don’t post a tenth as much as you
    The “is it safe to eat” questions have really dropped off lately.
    PigBeanUs said:
    I should really have a lot more to my credit, but when threads are nuked that accounting disappears.  One of the many forum injustices that the powers that be have continued to ignore.  
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

Living large in the 919
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 28,663
    PigBeanUs said:
    I should really have a lot more to my credit, but when threads are nuked that accounting disappears.  One of the many forum injustices that the powers that be have continued to ignore.  

does your abuse and troll count go down with nuked threads as well
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
    PigBeanUs said:

It does not.  That stuff persists.  It’s criminal.

Living large in the 919
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 12,045
    PigBeanUs said:

I think flags accumulated before the age of 18 have to be taken off and sealed when you turn 18. 
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 39,248
    Legume said:
    PigBeanUs said:

I think flags accumulated before the age of 18 have to be taken off and sealed when you turn 18. 

My emotional age lags far behind my round-trips of the sun.
    PigBeanUs said:

As someone who did some things as a teen that resulted in records that were later sealed, I approve of this philosophy.

Living large in the 919
    Legume said:
    PigBeanUs said:

As someone who did some things as a teen that resulted in records that were later sealed, I approve of this philosophy.
    Did they ever lift that lifetime ban on petting zoos?

PigBeanUs said:

Some questions, Nola, like whatever happened to Mr Hands out there near Enumclaw, are better left ... unanswered.

Living large in the 919
  • PigBeanUsPigBeanUs Posts: 932

overheard in the holding cell:

"The sign said 'petting zoo', man. ...not 'Heavy-Petting Zoo' "
    Legume said:
    PigBeanUs said:

Some questions, Nola, like whatever happened to Mr Hands out there near Enumclaw, are better left ... unanswered.
    The rumors on the street that "horse" can be dangerous are true.   And "acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon" can be fatal.  I think we need to call Scotty in for some expert testimony on this one.  @SGH - comments?

PigBeanUs said:

The rumors on the street that "horse" can be dangerous are true.   And "acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon" can be fatal.  I think we need to call Scotty in for some expert testimony on this one.  @SGH - comments?

Well, you tried to throwing yourself a party for your post count and here we are.
  • dmchicagodmchicago Posts: 3,278
    "You never go full Mr. Hands!"
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE.

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
    Legume said:
    Legume said:
    PigBeanUs said:

Well, you tried to throwing yourself a party for your post count and here we are.
    John's the OP, however, I wouldn't be surprised I did the same thing.  Although I was probably drunk at the time if I did (as I maintained a high BAC 24/7).  Those days are history.

Legume said:
    PigBeanUs said:

You’re just jealous that you can’t break 13K.

Living large in the 919
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 16,066
    For a fleeting moment this afternoon, I wished I had cracked the 15K  ceiling...

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.