Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    Washing bird crap off of the Mazda yet again. Getting ready to vacuum it out and be sure only essential paperwork is left inside.
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Been trying to ride the deck out until I can get enough jingle to do full replacement with aluminum..
    But the recent tornado threw some debris into my railing ..still holding out until summer but figured this needed replacing ASAP...

Smoking some ribs for myself and my neighbor. He's had alot on his plate lately. If anyone here is religious,  he could probably use some prayers.

• This magnolia is killing me...

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    DuckDogDr said:
    Been trying to ride the deck out until I can get enough jingle to do full replacement with aluminum..
    But the recent tornado threw some debris into my railing ..still holding out until summer but figured this needed replacing ASAP...

Smoking some ribs for myself and my neighbor. He's had alot on his plate lately. If anyone here is religious,  he could probably use some prayers.

Looks like your neighbor got some more put on his plate after that cook! 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867

Happy Monday!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • poster
    poster Posts: 1,167
    Temp decided to drop 30C last night
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    @Poster I am in store for that tomorrow. It will be 70*f today and 28* tomorrow night with snow predicted.
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008

Happy Monday!
    25th anniversary of Evil Empire this week... 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • poster
    poster Posts: 1,167
    ColtsFan said:
    @Poster I am in store for that tomorrow. It will be 70*f today and 28* tomorrow night with snow predicted.
    I didn't believe the weather prediction as they always seem to be way off in my area. I was outside in a t-shirt all day Sunday, then woke up to this mess
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,665
    boat goes in this weekend, hoping the snow and slush from last friday raises the water a few more inches so i can use my launch. actually washed it this year

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • kl8ton
    Yeah... the weather.  Supposed to dip to 25F.  Hopefully not for too long.   All water on at campground.  Ugh!
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    @WeberWho I am still alive (as of this morning), just been very busy with other things.  My last few cooks have been complete flops.  Not sure why, but the cooking mojo is gone at the moment.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • ColtsFan
    I'm so cheap, I just washed a Jumbo Ziploc bag to re-use it.

• fishlessman
    ColtsFan said:

who doesnt
    fukahwee maine

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan said:

who doesnt

My wife apparently =)

• Kayak
    Kayak Posts: 700
    boat goes in this weekend, hoping the snow and slush from last friday raises the water a few more inches so i can use my launch. actually washed it this year

We need a bigger boat!

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories

• fishlessman
    Kayak said:

We need a bigger boat!

so far ive not needed to say that with this boat and ive had it for just over 30 years.  when i had my 13 foot old town canoe out fishing 6 or so miles offshore, i said that frequently
    fukahwee maine

• boat goes in this weekend, hoping the snow and slush from last friday raises the water a few more inches so i can use my launch. actually washed it this year

Not the first man in history to hope for a few more inches. 
  • fishlessman

Not the first man in history to hope for a few more inches. 

nobody wants to bang hard into the
    bottom.........................................................................................with their boat
    fukahwee maine

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    Foghorn said:
    CPFC1905 said:

Protracted, staccato round of fixtures as the FA Cup punctuates a schedule spanning seven days.  About that, merely Man City’s chance of attaining four titles is the only byline of note. Champions League progress and qualification are the loudest discussion points because just one relegation spot remains vaguely up for grabs.  

Tonight

Everton v Spurs, parallel seasons of ‘what might have been’ drawing to a close. The Toffees have the brightest future but anxieties abound for each, 1-1

Saturday

Newcastle v West Ham, the Hammers have to take all three here to stay in the mix for CL next year. And they will 0-2

Wolves v Sheff Utd, 2-0 and of no relevance to anyone.

Sunday

Arsenal v Fulham, the hosts’ Euro dream stay alive while the visitors PL sojourn is ebbing towards history. 2-1

Man Utd v Burnley, a sideshow game while Utd push on in Europe. No-one cares about Burnley. 2-0

Monday

Leeds v Liverpool,  like hair and collars - this game was big in the 70’s.  Unencumbered by the CL after Real Madrid eased past them in the week, Big Jurgy’s boys need to stay winning in the PL to qualify next year. 1-2.

Tuesday

Chelsea v Brighton, the battle for fourth is hot hot hot.  You can throw a blanket over 4 teams fighting for 2 spots. Tommy T’s Blues have shows all the minerals to land it, but there remains much to do.  Despatching the filthy Seagulls should be a mere baby-step on the journey. 0-2

Wednesday 

Spurs v Southampton, Maths suggests that Spurs might still be in the final European place (5th).  Let’s assume they are and have their mojo intact. 2-0 

Villa v Man City, The hosts have manifest as a one man team by nose-diving since Grealish got crook. Citeh don’t get out of third gear for a 0-2 stroll in the sunshine. 

Thursday

Leicester v West Brom, too much at stake for Splendid Brendan to slip up against the relegation loitering Baggies despite their recent dead cat bounce. 2-1

In the side-bar,  tomorrow Stoke host Preston North End the team with the most redundant suffix ever because there is neither a Preston South End nor Preston North Start.  1-1

Fingers crossed we convene again this time next week and not sheltering from fall-out after it all goes kinetic in Ukraine.

As always, thanks for that.  Amazingly, it appears that you have predicted the correct outcome for nearly every match.  I actually think that Burnley care about Burnley and that Man U are tired.  I'll go with 1-1 there.  I'll also suggest that while Liverpool may be tired, they are more pissed and that Leeds are going to pay the price for it.  3-0 in favor of the Scousers in that one.
    @CPFC1905, I am happy to have been proven wrong about the Man U game.  It look like both of our predictions are still in play in the Leeds/'pool situation...

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,849
    Foghorn said:
    Foghorn said:

@CPFC1905, I am happy to have been proven wrong about the Man U game.  It look like both of our predictions are still in play in the Leeds/'pool situation...
    @Eoin and I are distracted from the detail of actual matches by the latest furore about a European Super League breakaway.  
    In summary;  Smart business people welcomed as benevolent saviours turn out to be smart business people concerned only with de-risking their cash cows.
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    CPFC1905 said:
    Foghorn said:
    Foghorn said:

@Eoin and I are distracted from the detail of actual matches by the latest furore about a European Super League breakaway.  
    In summary;  Smart business people welcomed as benevolent saviours turn out to be smart business people concerned only with de-risking their cash cows.
    Is FIFA or the Super League creators focused on saving their cash cow?

I assume FIFA is the villian?
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    CPFC1905 said:
    Foghorn said:
    Foghorn said:

I forget who said it, but I saw a comment yesterday that Arsenal announced they would become the Fulham of the Super League on the same day they failed into beat the real Fulham.

It’s funny because it’s true.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,061
    Little magnolia bush in back yard , gets blooms in early spring each year and mother nature takes them away early most times.  Pic from several days ago and one with damage from the snow today. 

LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • dbCooper said:
    Little magnolia bush in back yard , gets blooms in early spring each year and mother nature takes them away early most times.  Pic from several days ago and one with damage from the snow today. 

One day, they’ll bloom into this....

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited April 2021
    whoop whoop whoop!
    Old flag
    @Great_EGGspectations  I was lucky to be in New Orleans once when the magnolia trees were in full bloom.  That was very cool to see. 
    Mine is a bush, not a tree, so will never see what is in your pic.  But I do like the little guy and the effort it puts forth each year.  🙂
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • kl8ton
    Dang it @Ozzie_Isaac I thought this thread was buffaloed. . . You changed your avatar! 

I'm exchanging verbal blows on an industry specific  Facebook thread.  People suck.  I ask an opinion question and get a know it all smart A** giving his macro opinion and I'm not open minded.  Just stay on topic like we do on the egghead forum! 🤣
    Grand Rapids MI