Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Options

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    This thread from August 2017 seems like it maybe sheds some light on the topic at hand and the various players involved:

https://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1208500/pizza-sauce-in-process/p1

Interesting given all of the comments and posts here today.  
    Oh and be sure to click on the posts that were hidden because of all the flags they received.  That's clearly part of the picture that's emerging here.  
    Clearly shows both parties Lit and John being jerks. Nothing new added. We have established that. I’m pretty sure they both regret that period. Ron’s comment was misunderstood by many. It was meant to relay some stark realities of what lies ahead for people in that situation and maybe worded a bit harshly but no I’ll will was intended in his part. 
  • HogFather
    HogFather Posts: 260
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Lit said:
    I don’t know why anybody picks on Ron he seems like an outstanding guy, maybe I missed something years ago before I joined I’ve been a target on his back
    Someone posted that they had cancer. Ron chimed in that he had the same cancer and if the guy cared about ever getting it up again just kill himself now. Its in one of the screen shots John sent to me above.
    Jesus Christ you’re a fuucking idiot 
    Fighting off the trolls 1 by 1
    Large Egg

Pig, KY 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    This thread from August 2017 seems like it maybe sheds some light on the topic at hand and the various players involved:

Oh and be sure to click on the posts that were hidden because of all the flags they received.  That's clearly part of the picture that's emerging here.  
    Clearly shows both parties Lit and John being jerks. Nothing new added. We have established that. I’m pretty sure they both regret that period. Ron’s comment was misunderstood by many. It was meant to relay some stark realities of what lies ahead for people in that situation and maybe worded a bit harshly but no I’ll will was intended in his part. 
    I agree we were both pricks. I had a reason and clearly posted it if you read the thread.
  • Terpderpitude
    Options

Clearly shows both parties Lit and John being jerks.
    Hmmm.  I think you are reading a different thread from the one I’m reading.  
  • Lit
    edited December 2020
    Options

• Lit
    Options
    Im done here. Hopefully John calling the forum morons explains him a little better. Its beer o clock and this one is good.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,795
    Options
    I don’t know why anybody picks on Ron he seems like an outstanding guy
     Brother assassin, I pick on Ron about being rich. The truth is, I have have no idea is he a billionaire or flat broke. Just something I started doing because I like him. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• pgprescott
    Options

That's because you are a sycophant. You choose to ignore the context. You choose to ignore the egging on and cheerleading. No pun intended. You choose to not read the private cowardly messages sent by John behind the scenes to prod Lit onward. All this behind your troll account name. You are clearly the one on the high road! NOT!
  • Lit
    Options

That's because you are a sycophant. You choose to ignore the context. You choose to ignore the egging on and cheerleading. No pun intended. You choose to not read the private cowardly messages sent by John behind the scenes to prod Lit onward. All this behind your troll account name. You are clearly the one on the high road! NOT!
    The forum should clearly start ignoring John, Nola, Cali, Frazzy, Ozzy and whoever else until they stop using all these troll accounts. They are clearly a large part of the issue here.
  • PigBeanUs
    Options
    Prescott’s word-a-day calendar is obviously opened on “sycophant” today. 

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,735
    Options
    Lit said:

The forum should clearly start ignoring John, Nola, Cali, Frazzy, Ozzy and whoever else until they stop using all these troll accounts. They are clearly a large part of the issue here.
    Yes, you are right.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • pgprescott
    Options
    PigBeanUs said:
    Prescott’s word-a-day calendar is obviously opened on “sycophant” today. 

It's the old, "IF the shoe fits" deal. Based upon your postings, I'm gonna say the shoe fits perfectly. Wouldn't you? Oh wait, a sycophant cannot see the obvious. Never mind.
  • PigBeanUs
    Options
    Whose ass am i kissing?  

You might just be more ignorant than lit. It’s a tossup. 

• Terpderpitude
    Options

Haha  I’m not claiming any high road.  I’m not talking about PMs either, just the posts in the thread we’re all talking about, where you said it clearly shows both parties being jerks.

And you’re the one saying Lit apologized, when nobody else here seems to remember that.  When was that?  Was it around the same time as that pizza thread?
  • Lit
    Options

Haha  I’m not claiming any high road.  I’m not talking about PMs either, just the posts in the thread we’re all talking about, where you said it clearly shows both parties being jerks.

And you’re the one saying Lit apologized, when nobody else here seems to remember that.  When was that?  Was it around the same time as that pizza thread?
    Who cares is John apologized he turned around and did the same thing to Focker, Craig, and me. I was an ass once he has been an ass the whole time. Read the damn thread you posted John is clearly backing me.
  • Terpderpitude
    Options
    Lit said:

Who cares is John apologized he turned around and did the same thing to Focker, Craig, and me. I was an ass once he has been an ass the whole time. Read the damn thread you posted John is clearly backing me.
    I’m not taking to you.  Pete is the one I was responding to.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,735
    Options
    Talk about an OT thread going OT... not once has Lit mentioned buying a clue...

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • pgprescott
    Options
    PigBeanUs said:
    Whose ass am i kissing?  

You might just be more ignorant than lit. It’s a tossup. 

What is that? You say your a size 9? Oh, your right, it’s a perfect fit. 

All from behind your small and cowardly troll account. Pathetic. It tends to be the pathetic ones that are susceptible to sycophant behavior. At least JIC has enough balls to be himself. I respect that. You? Not so much. 

Also, ignorant implies I’m uninformed. I’m not. Maybe you mean I’m just stupid? I’m not stupid either, but that might fit your lame argument better. 
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Super Bowl Squares...you can buy some too  :D

lololol
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,368
    Options
    I posted this in the "proper" forum section - OFF TOPIC - a few days ago. However, since the OFF TOPIC section has now been semi-quarantined, thus easily missed by most folks, I'm reposting it here as it sure seems it needs to be seen by more people:

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Woah, how did I miss all the drama!?!??  I just saw an opportunity to raise some coin for our baseball team, and I flat out missed that John, Cali and Nola have become super jerks.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Woah, how did I miss all the drama!?!??  I just saw an opportunity to raise some coin for our baseball team, and I flat out missed that John, Cali and Nola have become super jerks.
    Life comes at you fast man lol.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Eating Popcorn GIF by Get Out Movie - Find  Share on GIPHY

Eating Popcorn GIF by Get Out Movie - Find  Share on GIPHY

Pork rinds are better than popcorn. 
    Fight me
    Fighting off the trolls 1 by 1
    Large Egg

Pig, KY 
  • Terpderpitude
    Options

So no answers here, huh Pedro?  Typical.
  • pgprescott
    Options

I let Lit answer you. It was that easy. 

You are who you are. Terpderp derp derp or something like that.

Who knows, a gutless anonymous coward I presume. 

you must be new here. 😂
  • pgprescott
    Options
    It must be hard for terp derp derp to have his arse handed to him by lit. 

Dude, don’t take it out on me. Please don’t! 😂
  • Terpderpitude
    Options

I let Lit answer you. It was that easy. 

You are who you are. Terpderp derp derp or something like that.

Who knows, a gutless anonymous coward I presume. 

you must be new here. 😂
    I’m talking about when he apologized.  You didn’t answer that, and neither did Lit.

You are the only person here who saying he apologized, except for Lit and let’s face it he’s not exactly the most honest or trustworthy chap.

So obviously you have some memory of it, or at least are pretending to.  
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lol, poor little 
    Your the one with a son that likes to suck dlck and a wife that doesnt. Poor you.
    Lit I’ve got no beef here and I have no idea what you are referring to but that’s too far. 
    So their post about running a train on my wife a couple days ago was fine? You miss that one?
    Yes I did miss that one sorry. Must have been watching the price is right. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL