Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    TTC said:
    Installed a new dryer and replaced my sons car battery. That should fill my handy man quota for a while....
    @TTC - that is wishful thinking right there.   B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • MasterC
    MasterC Posts: 1,375
    Options
     Making a snack 
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    MasterC said:
    Going to eat a snack 
    What temp did you do those at?  Bacon looks perfectly rendered and cheese not burnt or oozed out.  They look petfect!
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • MasterC
    Options
    275° indirect about 90 minutes 
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • johnmitchell
    Options
    @MasterC this snack is turning into a meal😂Great grub!!
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • MasterC
    edited November 2020
    Options
    thanks John. I need to keep the egg going Im sorta full 
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • lousubcap
    Options
    MasterC said:

That is a true award winning $$ shot right there.  Great combination, cook and outcome.  Congratulations! 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    Schnitzel and brown gravy, spaetzle, and green beans. 

You have caused me to sin.  My jelousy is out of control with this post.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    Schnitzel and brown gravy, spaetzle, and green beans. 

I'm actually gonna **** here, a bit.  My favorite German restaurant, up on Harrison Blvd, did this exact same thing, too little gravy and they specifically ignored the spaetzle.  
    They went out of business long before COVID, but this is why.  

Spaetzle Needs Some Gravy!  :anguished:  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac Thanks!
    @Botch I couldn’t imagine not putting gravy on the spaetzle...
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,346
    Options
    Wondering  how this even happened yesterday near me. Nothing like crashing your 600k dollar tractor into some 345kV transmission lines in the middle of a field. 
    “Damn thing jumped right out in front of me!”

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Wondering  how this even happened yesterday near me. Nothing like crashing your 600k dollar tractor into some 345kV transmission lines in the middle of a field. 
    “Damn thing jumped right out in front of me!”

Fell asleep? Those cabs are comfy.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Just sitting hear this morning listening to the rain fall, feel lucky to even be able to walk outside.   
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,431
    Options
    I’ll go with autopilot 
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    I second @ColbyLang probably dark out probably hauling ass and probably using auto steer.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• FarmingPhD
    Options
    I’ll add quite possibly napping.  Saw a local guy almost put a similar tractor and 32 row planter in a hog manure lagoon a couple years ago.  Fell asleep at the wheel at ~3am and turned the wheel while he was nodding off and kicked it off auto steer.  Looks like he’s disking rather than ripping, so likely moving at a good clip.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    From the way the metal is bent over the top of the cab, it looks to me like maybe the structure fell onto the tractor, rather than the tractor being driven into it.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    Or he hit it, sheared the anchors and it fell on him . I hope he had good insurance.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,533
    Options
    Another mole got whacked
    canuckland
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Yup- I just finished the great article @caliking linked in the PT thread and it was nuked!
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    leftover shepherds pie

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    morning drive by nuking
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles.