Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    That’s a lot of ink dedicated to hand holding.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,324
    SGH said:
    Is that where they hold all of the circle jerks?
    You know better than that. It’s the place a man will get beat to death if he shows up in a dress. So for your own safety, please avoid it  ;)

Dresses are out but skirts are ok.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102

Just put up a fresh flag....
    Good on you. Throw away the tainted flag and in with a new era.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    A good day to fly the Flag. 

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    SGH said:
    Is that where they hold all of the circle jerks?
    You know better than that. It’s the place a man will get beat to death if he shows up in a dress. So for your own safety, please avoid it  ;)
    My grandfather was a Mason. I have his ring. You sully the name . Hate is not a Masonic value and you know it .
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    My grandfather was a Mason. I have his ring. You sully the name . Hate is not a Masonic value and you know it .
    Here are a few of my Masonic accomplishments:

Blue Lodge-Master Mason. 
    York Rites-Knights Templar. 
    Scottish Rites-Knight Commander Of The Court Of Honour. Also a member of The Knights of Saint Andrews. I am still lacking the Grand Cross. 
    Shriner. 
    Blue Lodge-Past Master. 
    Blue Lodge- Past Deputy District Grand Lecturer. 
    Blue Lodge- Earned proficiencies in all 3 degrees. 
    Blue Lodge- Earned proficiency in Masonic Burial Ritual. 
    Without even knowing your grandfather, I would bet good money that he would be pleased as well as impressed. 
    And for what it is worth I have been a volunteer driver for burn victims to Ochsners Burn Center for over a decade. I do this free of charge to the family. I pay for the fuel and use my personal vehicle. In no way has any of the Shriners or the families ever accused me of sullying the Masonic name. You are the first. Maybe you know something they don’t. 
    On a separate note, I am glad to hear that you have his Masonic ring. A true treasure. One day I will pass my Shriners ring, York Rite ring, My 2 Scottish Rite rings (32 & 33 degree) and my Blue Lodge ring to my favorite granddaughter. I hope that they mean as much to her as they have meant to me. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    SGH said:

Blue Lodge-Master Mason. 
    Scottish Rites-Knight Commander Of The Court Of Honour. Also a member of The Knights of Saint Andrews. I am still lacking the Grand Cross. 
    Shriner. 
    Blue Lodge-Past Master. 
    Without even knowing your grandfather, I would bet good money that he would be pleased as well as impressed. 
    And for what it is worth I have been a volunteer driver for burn victims to Ochsners Burn Center for over a decade. I do this free of charge to the family. I pay for the fuel and use my personal vehicle. In no way has any of the Shriners or the families ever accused me of sullying the Masonic name. You are the first. Maybe you know something they don’t. 
    On a separate note, I am glad to hear that you have his Masonic ring. A true treasure. One day I will pass my Shriners ring, York Rite ring, My 2 Scottish Rite rings (32 & 33 degree) and my Blue Lodge ring to my favorite granddaughter. I hope that they mean as much to her as they have meant to me. 
    Cool story bro. This doesn’t change the vile you have been spewing lately. Go back to taking a million pictures of the food from the restaurants you've been going to. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    SGH said:

Blue Lodge-Master Mason. 
    Shriner. 
    Blue Lodge-Past Master. 
    So beating someone for what they are wearing a family value at your lodge?
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • SGH
    @frazzdaddy
    Look back at the original post. John called the lodge a circle jerk. I know he was kidding. I fired back with my statement and used the wink emoji. If he is honest he knows that I was messing with him. I have only been doing it for years. Seems like it would be obvious. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH said:

Blue Lodge-Master Mason. 
    Shriner. 
    Blue Lodge-Past Master. 
    Cool story bro. This doesn’t change the vile you have been spewing lately. Go back to taking a million pictures of the food from the restaurants you've been going to. 
    Forgot Order of the white hood, 12th degree
  • SGH said:
    @frazzdaddy
    Look back at the original post. John called the lodge a circle jerk. I know he was kidding. I fired back with my statement and used the wink emoji. If he is honest he knows that I was messing with him. I have only been doing it for years. Seems like it would be obvious. 
    Indeed you have.  I think you've just been going a little too far with it all of late my friend.   Peace.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SGH
    Forgot Order of the white hood, 12th degree
    That would actually be the Master Of Mercy Degree. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH said:
    @frazzdaddy
    Indeed you have.  I think you've just been going a little too far with it all of late my friend.   Peace.  

Pretty funny coming from someone who posts non stop inflammatory political drivel. No offense but you are getting the reactions you seek with your posts so I am not sure why you are offended. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Lookin for a new College Football Team. It want be the team from the upstate SC though. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • @northGAcock NC State? Upstate enough for you?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    @northGAcock NC State? Upstate enough for you?
    I have spent a couple of great evenings in Carter Finley Stadium. Saw both Paul McCartney and of course my Grateful Dead. They can be in the mix. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    talk about jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. 
    Greensboro, NC
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    Lookin for a new College Football Team. It want be the team from the upstate SC though. 
    Tell me about it. My team lost to a bunch of 28 year old, married, father of three men from Utah last night. But in their defense, we were playing the 4th string true freshman at QB against them. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    But we do throw a pretty solid tailgate. 
    Greensboro, NC
  • SGH said:
    @frazzdaddy

Pretty funny coming from someone who posts non stop inflammatory political drivel. No offense but you are getting the reactions you seek with your posts so I am not sure why you are offended. 
    “No offense” ?

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597
    edited November 2020
    SGH said:
    @frazzdaddy

“No offense” ?

Honestly how could a lowly ole sodbuster in flyover country possibly offend a high caliber PhD professor in a neighborhood surrounded by neighborhood PhDs?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Deboned thighs the night before.  I did the math on buying skin/boneless vs yield doing it myself and it's only 49 cents cheaper to DIY.  Not worth it