Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Community And Friday Night Foruming

Comments

• lousubcap said:
    The life and times of the Uhmmm.... thread could be a headliner!
    Fasten your seat belt.   B)

That thread needs more raccoon
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869
    lousubcap said:
    The life and times of the Uhmmm.... thread could be a headliner!
    Fasten your seat belt.   B)

That thread needs more raccoon
    I’ve got a fever...
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    How many trash pandas does @Lit cram up his tailpipe at once, and are they in series or parallel? 
    Grown-ass men with a professional wrestling fetish. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Any one have a side hustle.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Thom Brennaman's epic F-bomb drop on live TV last night (not that F-bomb, the other one). Yanked off (you're welcome) the air in the middle of a game. Ouch. 33 years in broadcasting down the drain.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    edited August 2020
    Thom Brennaman's epic F-bomb drop on live TV last night (not that F-bomb, the other one). Yanked off (you're welcome) the air in the middle of a game. Ouch. 33 years in broadcasting down the drain.
    Right?

That's going on his permanent record...and by that, I mean Wikipedia.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • JohnInCarolina
    No but have you tried exogeneous ketones?
  • dmchicago said:
    Thom Brennaman's epic F-bomb drop on live TV last night (not that F-bomb, the other one). Yanked off (you're welcome) the air in the middle of a game. Ouch. 33 years in broadcasting down the drain.
    Right?

That's going on his permanent record...and by that, I mean Wikipedia.

and youtube and twitter. It hurts worse when people actually hear it.
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    How many trash pandas does @Lit cram up his tailpipe at once, and are they in series or parallel? 
    Dosen't matter he is amphibious. 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • JohnEggGio
    JohnEggGio Posts: 1,430
    Thought I had better confess to being last week’s anonymous participant before too much time passes.  Good to see some of y’all.  Sorry I missed some of the regulars.
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • dmchicago
    Thought I had better confess to being last week’s anonymous participant before too much time passes.  Good to see some of y’all.  Sorry I missed some of the regulars.
    I knew it was you! 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    I'm buying up the entire industry of non-essential oils.  It was wide open and incredibly cheap.  Sold the last of my Blockbuster stock to help.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• JohnEggGio
    dmchicago said:
    I knew it was you! 
    Yeah, when I first arrived my actual name popped on the screen briefly - a moment of panic followed...
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago said:
    I knew it was you! 
    Yeah, when I first arrived my actual name popped on the screen briefly - a moment of panic followed...
    I’m kidding really. I thought it was Lit. 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • JohnEggGio
    edited August 2020
    dmchicago said:
    dmchicago said:
    I knew it was you! 
    Uh, thanks?  But I told you guys I wasn’t Lit.
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago said:
    dmchicago said:
    I knew it was you! 
    Uh, thanks?  But I told you guys I wasn’t Lit.
    If I was Lit, I’d do the same. 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    You were an interesting diversion and played it well.  I do recall the question about residing in MD...you deferred.  
    Glad you made the effort and hope to see you again.  You can be whomever you want as long as the owner is not really at the bar.  
    Thanks for unloading that guilty feeling-I'm sure a great relief  B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    @JohnEggGio - sorry I missed you, John.  
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    No but have you tried exogeneous ketones?
    Looking for something a little bit more sustainable...
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• JohnEggGio
    @JohnEggGio - sorry I missed you, John.  
    Thanks, John - very much appreciated.  Likewise.
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • lousubcap said:
    You were an interesting diversion and played it well.  I do recall the question about residing in MD...you deferred.  
    Glad you made the effort and hope to see you again.  You can be whomever you want as long as the owner is not really at the bar.  
    I was home alone and had a pretty good buzz going, so my thinking was “If not now, when?”
    Hope you make it on again when I’m on. Would love to meet you. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    lousubcap said:
    I was home alone and had a pretty good buzz going, so my thinking was “If not now, when?”

Friday night 8/21- all systems go! Be there - Aloha!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Maybe a discussion on who get the most "butthurt" of anyone on the forum.  I have my opinions on the matter.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnEggGio
    lousubcap said:
    Kind words - thank you!
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    I need to make it. This week in the forum has been too epic. Hopefully the boss will give me permission. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• JohnEggGio
    lousubcap said:
    lousubcap said:

Capt, “meeting” you made my night!  Alas, wife, daughter, M-I-L, and S-I-L will be here tomorrow.  I’ll be busy grilling steaks and watching Hallmark movies...😞
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    @JohnEggGio there are rules against politics and religion on the firday night calls.  There are NO rules against having your wife, daughter, M-I-L, and S-I-L join you on the call...
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    lousubcap said:
    lousubcap said:

Capt, “meeting” you made my night!  Alas, wife, daughter, M-I-L, and S-I-L will be here tomorrow.  I’ll be busy grilling steaks and watching Hallmark movies...😞
    Well at least you know the steaks will be good...