Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,859
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    About to self isolate in the car and burn some gas (petrol) on the near empty back roads.  Nothing like a spirited run as a calming influence.  
    That's banned over here in the UK.  Drones are tacking people walking in the countryside and police roadblocks are checking that journeys are 'essential'. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,332
    Options
    @CPFC1905 - Wow!  I hope that doesn't leap across the pond.
    I condsidered it essential for mental well-being.  However, given my history it would be a stretch to convince anyone to buy that.   =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,859
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @CPFC1905 - Wow!  I hope that doesn't leap across the pond.
    I condsidered it essential for mental well-being.  However, given my history it would be a stretch to convince anyone to buy that.   =)
    The new legislation is largely unenforceable, so it's became a name & shame online / grass on your neighbours tactic.  
    Difficult times, but we've had good weather this week - which is the single biggest factor on us Brits' mood so we've just got on with it.   
    And yes, the same weather affects the whole country at the same time, plus or minus the volume fo rain falling, the UK is indeed that small. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Cleaning out the garage. Shoot me now! 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Watching Ip Man kung fu films on Netflix.
    Love those flicks 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options

Quarantine toll house

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Acn said:

Quarantine toll house
    I appreciate that they're social distancing. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Acn said:

Quarantine toll house
    I appreciate that they're social distancing. 
    We ate the ones that weren’t maintaining appropriate spacing.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Wooderson
    Wooderson Posts: 354
    Options
    Drinking...... thinking about cooking something on the egg, or just keep drinking.  Is it Saturday or Sunday?  Seriously
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    @SciAggie it’s a wonder my family made it to Tuesday this week.   

It ebbs and it flows.  I know you have that figured out already anyway, but thanks for the reality check!  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    Got a lot done today. Yard mowed, new egg gasket and new hinge installed, and dismantled a bunch of free fence panels to reuse for a compost bed. Then stacked it all up nice. 
    Also made 4 pvc target stands, filled them with concrete 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    I love my wife - truly - but God help me if I have to stay quarantined with her for much longer...
    4 more weeks in Illinois. It’ll be announced Monday. 
  • Ike
    Ike Posts: 291
    Options
    I worked until almost 70 (cushy job, good benefits, Lotsa vacation time, unlimited earnings on S/S).  When people asked why I was still working...no matter how much love, no two people were meant to spend 24/7 together, food for thought.
    Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small, 22" Blackstone and lotsa goodies.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    @milesvdustin 

If you have CHEP pallets, I wouldn't post them online.  Those people are d!cks
    Just put in an offer on a house. The market is red hot over here, so we’ll see where it leads. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    In the early stages practice living the "Parallel Universe."  Once both are on independent ops then decide where to create the interactive time/events.  Granted right now the operational space for working the universe is choked down.  However, the Parallel Universe concept is a whole lot cheaper than a divorce.  I have worked the numbers and am living the concept.  From your friendly relationship and financial counselor.  
    Stay healthy and safe out there.  It's Saturday night.

Yet, you own a BGE.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Finally cut my grass today....found 4 cords of wood.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,646
    Options
    @CigarCityEgger yowzer!!
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    @CigarCityEgger You killed it
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    @milesvdustin 

If you have CHEP pallets, I wouldn't post them online.  Those people are d!cks
    What's a chep pallet? My FIL gets the plastic ones from his work, they toss them. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Just put in an offer on a house. The market is red hot over here, so we’ll see where it leads. 
    House transactions all on hold over here. I suspect price falls will follow. Lot's of people live close to the edge financially.....
  • Doglegdave
    Options
    Headed to the farm this morning.  A few things to do/check on.  Nice Spring day.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,944
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Finally cut my grass today....found 4 cords of wood.
    I'm just curious... how did you manage to lose 4 cords of wood in the first place?   B)
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,759
    Options
    Watching the turtles eye the feeder fish that grew substantially during the turtles hibernation 

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,759
    Options
    Social Distancing from my Shot Glass

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Social Distancing from my Shot Glass

Nobody likes a quitter

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .