Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RIP SoCalTim

Options
Carolina Q
Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
edited October 2019 in EggHead Forum
As some of you may recall, Tim posted a year or so ago that he had had surgery to remove a brain tumor. He and I had corresponded a few times, but I hadn't heard from him in a while. I PM'd him a few days ago to see how he was doing and to ask if the Saddleridge wildfire was as close to his house as it looked, but didn't get a reply. I started looking around to see what I could find. Found nothing, so I hoped he just wasn't checking the forum lately.

Today, I decided to look again and unfortunately, I found this. I'm sure it's "our" Tim because they used his forum avatar in the obit. A real nice guy and only 58 years old! Damn!

RIP, my friend.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/newhall-ca/timothy-martinez-8883100

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments