Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    SWMBO was upstairs and sent me a text to start the "sausage stuff" for dinner. So I browsed the fridge saw sausage and spinach...potatoes and onions on the counter.

So I chopped stuff and started cooking. She comes down and say well that doesn't look anything like the recipe I sent you.... I said what recipe? Long story short, she forgot to hit send.

I am safe. Ha! Suck it, lady.

BTW, this was good. 

If Anne wants a recipe following, she can do it herself. I do what you do and make it up to suit. Nice job too.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    Trolling all the friggin arsehole Eggfest ticket hawkers brings me joy.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• SmokeyLopey
    Options
    @YukonRon: is this a good wine? 

• milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    Watching the cardinals school the Braves 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    Seen on Farcebook just now.  T-shirt idea?

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    Looks like you turned on the self clean mode 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    @YukonRon: is this a good wine? 

Wine with a "sell by" date can be somewhat suspect. However, I am sure your honed skills and research has found a true gem.

Enjoy. 🙂
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Teaching one of my new technicians being a smartass with me is not a good idea.....told her needed just the basic laceration kit. She brought suture and scissors....I asked where the needle drivers where...

Her response "you didn't specify" exactly what you wanted and I'm not walking back down there you can find yourself.....

Well I did.  I opened and scattered about 3 major surgery packs and picked one tool from each now time for her to now reorganize and sterilize...and I'm not going to "specify" the pack 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    Teaching one of my new technicians being a smartass with me is not a good idea.....told her needed just the basic laceration kit. She brought suture and scissors....I asked where the needle drivers where...

Her response "you didn't specify" exactly what you wanted and I'm not walking back down there you can find yourself.....

Well I did.  I opened and scattered about 3 major surgery packs and picked one tool from each now time for her to now reorganize and sterilize...and I'm not going to "specify" the pack 
    She won’t be there long. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    New tech becomes gone tech real quicklike
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options

Pancetta...

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    Jobu has been merciful in waking up the Astros bats so far. Hopefully it continues.
    Las Vegas, NV

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    testing...

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Phaqallyall
    Options
    BUUUUUUURRRRPPPPP
    sound it out yaidjit
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Kitchen remodel is almost complete.  Counter top, appliances and lighting got installed today.  Backsplash and final touches on Monday.  What a relief!
    How did you choose a backsplash?  Asking for a friend.  
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Kitchen remodel is almost complete.  Counter top, appliances and lighting got installed today.  Backsplash and final touches on Monday.  What a relief!
    How did you choose a backsplash?  Asking for a friend.  
    We had done some research and were on the same page about style, color, etc heading in.  Followed my wife around Floor and Decor for at least half an hour and said no until we agreed on one, lol.

Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Trying to figure out why Sacoolas hasn't been shipped back to the UK. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • BUFFALOMOOSE
    Options
    @Boileregger interested in your bourbon and cider. Saw it advertised at a restaurant that we never made it to and it was bourbon brown sugar cinniman and sweet cider.  Googled it and I saw a lot of variations but the one that intrigued me was bourbon bitters hard cider, orange peel and italian cherry. How do you make yours?
    South Buffalo, New York
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Watching some live coverage of a wild night of wildfires hitting parts around LA. Reporters on the scene have been running around knocking on doors to wake residents up that the winds are blowing fire into their yards.
    Scary stuff.
    Kinda surprised the city/county officials don't have some mechanism in place to sound off alarms in affected areas to warn/awaken folks when this dangerous stuff happens.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk