Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Just finished a dinner of sliced egged roast beef I cooked last week. Sooo good. 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Going fishing. 
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    Going fishing. 
    Was that a Carver? Nice boat either way,Good hunting and have a great day sir!
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    @Eoin You’re living well it appears. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    SciAggie said:
    @Eoin You’re living well it appears. 
    @SciAggie us poor Brits do try to keep up with you guys on the other side of the pond.  The Eggheads on here do set the bar pretty high.
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options
    Sweating 
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Made some s’mores sandwiches this weekend for the children and a couple for the neighbors. The kids kinda like these things. 
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Does anybody Razzle?  Interesting read this morning and even mention (and possibly poke fun) BGE "bros".
    https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/inside-facebooks-underground-market-for-rare-meat
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Does anybody Razzle? 
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razzle_(magazine)

Edit: The wiki link doesn't copy and paste properly for some reason.  The bracketed (magazine) is needed for the correct page address on wiki.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,344
    Options
    It's move in week here at IU. The better part of the 48k students are moving back this week. The town is hell. New students and their parents trying to navigate the streets.
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    It's move in week here at IU. The better part of the 48k students are moving back this week. The town is hell. New students and their parents trying to navigate the streets.
    So it's like winter time in Florida?  Except in Florida, kids are dropping their parents off. . . 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    I had to step over my dog this morning before coming down the steps to work in my home office. It was a b!tch.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,761
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    ColtsFan said:
    So it's like winter time in Florida?  Except in Florida, kids are dropping their parents off. . . 
    2 weeks the florida plates start disappearing in maine, my weekend commute plummets from about 4 to 1 hr and 45 minutes. FLORIDA....GO HOME
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    I don't travel very far but I hardly go a day without seeing a Texas license plate here in Minnesota. I see more Texas plates than I do Wisconsin and I'm under 40 minutes from the border. Just in the last 3 or so years where I've seen Texas plates daily. Hopefully they start establishing some descent Q around here. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    I had to step over my dog this morning before coming down the steps to work in my home office. It was a b!tch.
    Considering your dog’s reputation with cats and the neighborhood pig that whipped your ass, you work in a high crime area.  ;)
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    Harissa marinated thighs. Lemon zest,
    parsley. These were tasty. 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    Tearing down my bike. Blew up the rear shock on my ride today. Have to send it off to be repaired. Next bike will NOT have the Specialized brain or anything proprietary on it. 

Gonna bleed the brakes, new tires, new handlebars, and service the hubsets too while it's down. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Tearing down my bike. Blew up the rear shock on my ride today. Have to send it off to be repaired. Next bike will NOT have the Specialized brain or anything proprietary on it. 

Gonna bleed the brakes, new tires, new handlebars, and service the hubsets too while it's down. 
    What's your ride?  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,863
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Does anybody Razzle? 
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razzle_(magazine)

Edit: The wiki link doesn't copy and paste properly for some reason.  The bracketed (magazine) is needed for the correct page address on wiki.
     =)  
    I referenced Razzle in a speech recently, for a colleague's retirement.  
    Different times;  'jumpers for goalposts', only 3 TV channels and shops closed on Sundays.
    Naturally I had to Google it and ask my older brother about it...... ;)

Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    @gonepostal I'd hit it
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    Botch said:

What's your ride?  
    It's a 2004 specialized epic, built it 15 years ago.  

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    @gonepostal you made your own biscuits?

As in from scratch? 

Wow. 

@DoubleEgger and I need some help! 

And that gravy!!!!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95