Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- if unattended... what will you eat until you're sick?

kl8ton
kl8ton Posts: 5,410
Mine is smoked chicken salad from a local meat market. Soooooo good and can't stop eating.  I use pita chips as the shovel.  

Also, Costco's jalapeno artichoke dip... not spectacular but I can subconsciously eat the tub.  
Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
Grand Rapids MI

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    Mine is a meal I call London Broil which I love so much that I only fix it for my birthday and only 3 other times per year! I always tell my wife if I start to pass out from over eating then my head will tilt forward toward my plate so grab my hair before my face hits my plate! 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    Deep dish cast iron pan pepperoni pizza.  I won't stop till I drop.  
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    How’s the travels kl8ton?? Been a
    while since an update?!?
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,428
    As a career bachelor I'm unattended most of the time.  But, there's nothing I can gouge on until I get sick, I have to keep a variety going.  Two near-exceptions:
    1) I bought my Large about the same time I discovered http://www.pizzamaking.com/ , and I was making pies non-stop, taking notes, and researching until one night, I took a couple bites of the newest creation, set it down, and I've only had pizza twice since then, in the last 4, 5 years (office parties).  Just burned out completely on pizzas.
    2) Corndogs.  Once every couple of years I get a massive craving for corndogs, and I end up buying a big frozen cardboard box full of them (a dozen or more?)  Bake in the oven, microwave them, even cook them on the Egg; and by the end of the box I'm done.  For another couple years anyway, then it happens again.  Yeah, weird, I know.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    @Botch with mustard on the corn dogs?  yeah
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    Jeremiah said:
    How’s the travels kl8ton?? Been a
    while since an update?!?
    Thanks for asking.  We are back "home" for a month catching up with family and friends.  So far FL, NM, AZ are  "checked off" the list.  We are still staying in our rig but not really exploring our hometown.  
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Chips and queso from my favorite Tex-Mex place 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Only time I’ve ever ate until I actually puked was pizza from local joint, Pizza Junction.  Routinely eat until I’m gassy and miserable. 

1 Large Egg, Blackstone griddle

Belgium...........The Netherlands??

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    HogFather said:
    Vaginas 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    This may come as a shock to some, but Boo Berry cereal and Peeps. I will literally eat them both until I am sick. It’s a good thing that they are both seasonal in my neck of the woods. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,428
    JethroVA said:
    Oh man, you called me out.

No!

I loves mustard on hot dogs, and even the weirdo toppings on a Chicago dog, delish!
    But a corndog, needs ketchup.  Yes, ketchup.  And nothing else.  Don't know why, but that's the law.  :i_dunno:

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    Beef jerkey. I'm pretty sure my jaw would dislocate before I got tired or sick of eating it.
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    Porterhouse.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Anytime sonic does 50 cent corn dogs I order 8-10 and a large extreme tots. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Jaffa Cakes (they may not even exist in the US).
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Eoin said:
    Been to England 7-8 times and never heard of them.  What are they @Eoin?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Sea2Ski said:
    Eoin said:
    Been to England 7-8 times and never heard of them.  What are they @Eoin?
    They are kind of a biscuit (cookie to you), but also a cake texture. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_Cakes
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,545
    @SGH...Kinda caught me off guard. I would have bet money on Anus in the style of Dixie...
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Botch said:
    JethroVA said:

No!

I loves mustard on hot dogs, and even the weirdo toppings on a Chicago dog, delish!
    But a corndog, needs ketchup.  Yes, ketchup.  And nothing else.  Don't know why, but that's the law.  :i_dunno:
    Have you tried Heinz jalapeño ketchup? Pretty good stuff
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Bacon

no matter how many pieces I cook the family eats every one. 
    Greensboro, NC
  • My wife went on a fresh artichoke kick a while back, now she gets sick if she smells them being steamed.
  • HogFather said:
    Vaginas 
    Your eating vagina unattended?  
  • johnmitchell
    HogFather said:
    Vaginas 
    First sign of madness is talking to yourself... ;)
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Reeces peanut butter cups, eaten my way into a stupor on those more than once
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • johnmitchell
    Mac and Cheese.. No control.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Botch said:
    JethroVA said:

No!

Actually the ketchup and mustard swirl is the requisite condiment. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• For me its those mustard and onion pretzel pieces.  Once I open a bag of those I don stop.
  • HogFather said:
    Vaginas 
    First sign of madness is talking to yourself... ;)
    Then what is eating your own vagina?  The second sign?
  • xfire_ATX
    xfire_ATX Posts: 1,110
    I really can eat a ridiculous amount of pizza but I’ve learned not to

but if in the house Fig Newtons are a weakness 
    XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
    Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president.