Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,948
    Options
    making divining rods (dowsing rods) for the city.  is there anyone at Sandia National Labs that can explain how these things work
    Sandia is a nuclear weapons lab, Fish.  I don’t think they can help you.  Look for a lab that deals in magic.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    typical eggheads, can design a nuclear missile guidance system but cant find water
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,173
    Options
    making divining rods (dowsing rods) for the city.  is there anyone at Sandia National Labs that can explain how these things work
    Sandia is a nuclear weapons lab, Fish.  I don’t think they can help you.  Look for a lab that deals in magic.  
    Nuclear lab.... no problem. 

Writing a check correctly during Butt Blast.... a problem. 

I hope they don’t entrust you to write out the launch codes John.  Lol. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Nuclear lab.... no problem. 

Writing a check correctly during Butt Blast.... a problem. 

I hope they don’t entrust you to write out the launch codes John.  Lol. 
    This from the guy who recommends driving over bags of lump with a truck to break it up into little pieces.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,617
    Options
    Can a Honda truck break up lump?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Legume said:
    Can a Honda truck break up lump?
    I think it needs to be a Range Rover Special Edition to really be effective.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    you dont drive over lump with a rover. you simply put the bags under it and hit the lump crusher option, the truck lowers and hits it with 6000 pounds force
    fukahwee maine

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    They use the same magic as alchemy or resurrection.  Fueled by the hopes and dreams of gullible people.
    Options
    They use the same magic as alchemy or resurrection.  Fueled by the hopes and dreams of gullible people.
    the magic is when you get paid for them
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    That is one way to describe a con, for sure.  Can I interest you in contributing to a GoFundMe for the border wall?
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Trying to figure out if I’m gonna file a trademark infringement for Ron.  @YukonRon

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,649
    Options
    6,000 lbs!!!?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• fishlessman
    edited May 2019
    Options
    That is one way to describe a con, for sure.  Can I interest you in contributing to a GoFundMe for the border wall?
    i make them out of brass, the amazon copper ones dont work. i would sell you one but it seems its not a good idea to accept your checks.
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Options
    6,000 lbs!!!?
    friggin heavy for a plastic truck
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    i make them out of brass, the amazon copper ones dont work. i would sell you one but it seems its not a good idea to accept your checks.
    Yeah I’m sure the key to the magic is the brass lmao.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    if you cant get it to work, send more money, they seem to work better in pairs.  you can use them to find overhead power lines as well.
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    edited May 2019
    Options
    if you cant get it to work, send more money, they seem to work better in pairs.  you can use them to find overhead power lines as well.
    You should try selling brass magnet finders to Trump supporters.  I hear there’s a similar market for those.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    You should try selling brass magnet finders to Trump supporters.  I hear there’s a similar market for those.
    they are trying to find water, how is that going to help
    fukahwee maine

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    edited May 2019
    Options
    My favorite Ewetube car reviewers are a couple of Canadian blokes, Jakob & Uri, on www.thestraightpipes.com .  I just finished watching their new review of a 2016 Tesla P90D, and that car has some neat features:
    https://youtu.be/eDASeEY0fmg
    There are three "drive" modes: Chill, Sport, and Ludicrous!  Top-notch autopilot features.  Great, HUGE navigation screen.  There are virtually no buttons or dials which I wouldn't like, but I noticed at a dealership last week the new Audi A6's have two large touchscreens and no buttons too; hope the auto industry grows out of this poor design idea.  
    Finally, for the junior-high-school-male still in me, it even features a "whoopee cushion" for every seat!  Want!!  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    So you’re saying you don’t think people would be interested in paying for something that has no chance of working?
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,356
    Options
    Heading down to San Diego at the end of the month for our anniversary. If we make it to our anniversary after this. 
    Don't really care about either team, but I have always wanted to see a game at this stadium. Maybe Harper will put on a show. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• fishlessman
    Options
    So you’re saying you don’t think people would be interested in paying for something that has no chance of working?
    the divining rods work, i tell ya.  they find water, water pipes, metal, coins, gold, ghosts. 
    fukahwee maine

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Just finished mowing. Now drinking a beer, @piney style

If you were riding while cutting your grass, you would also be doing it Piney style. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    @DoubleEgger - watch out for the railing!
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,346
    Options
    you dont drive over lump with a rover. you simply put the bags under it and hit the lump crusher option, the truck lowers and hits it with 6000 pounds force
    Rolling a Range Rover over the bags is probably more effective.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• northGAcock
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Trying to figure out if I’m gonna file a trademark infringement for Ron.  @YukonRon

yeah.....that is a no brainer right there.

• northGAcock
    Options
    Went to lunch via the boat today. Stopped by Marty Byrde’s place on the way back. 

Michael....a few useful tips from the man (Dorf) himself.

https://youtu.be/SRDpaK7NGKY