Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Been away for a while, what did I miss?

It’s probably been since before Thanksgiving; not sure exactly. A few simple reasons: my wife and I own 3 retail tax offices; this is our 15th year of operations, so there’s always a ton to do leading up to 1/1, and the craziness that ensues. Also my MIL went into the hospital in November and we didn’t think she was going to make it to Christmas. Thankfully she has made somewhat of a recovery and is doing OK but she realizes she won’t be going back to her house. We actually ate out in Florence, SC for Thanksgiving; first time I can ever remember eating out for that holiday. So, basically, we’ve been busy. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh, and I’ve gone down that rabbit hole of building my own AR 15. Spending a lot of time researching, finding deals, etc. Anyone care to give me the readers digest version of what’s been going on?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. This is crazy!

Charlotte, NC

XL BGE, WSM, Weber Genesis 2, Weber Kettle

Comments