Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-SEC Chamionship-OT...

bgebrent
bgebrent Posts: 19,636
This will get sunk but this game tomorrow in the home of the worlds’ greatest airport should be eventful.  The Mercedes Benz dome will be alive tomorrow.  Who you got?  I’m hoping for the upset.  Go dawgs.
Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga

Comments

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,354
    Rolling rolling rolling 
    Jacksonville FL
  • bgebrent
    Dobie said:
    Rolling rolling rolling 
    Maybe.
  • All our crew just headed out. We had to stay in town and give our tickets away. 

But Ive got chicken wings, brats, and buffalo wings on the grill and @Gravy_ona_Biskit is on his way over to explain for 90 minutes why Bama is the greatest dynasty of all time...

So it’s basically like I’m there  =)

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Also great to see you back Brent. Your absence has been traumatic for many. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited December 2018
    bgebrent said:
    Who you got?  
    Im certainly pulling for Bama, but I think it’s going to be their biggest challenge so far. With that said, Roll Tide!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    Also great to see you back Brent. Your absence has been traumatic for many. 
    Thanks man.  The jail time interfered with my internet presence.  It feels good to be missed. =)
  • SGH
    bgebrent said:
     It feels good to be missed. =)
    Glad to see you back as well. I actually sent a few PM’s to folks inquiring if all was well with you. I was quickly assured that you were just busy counting your money. I was told that could possibly take months =)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    I am a serious college football fan and have been for several decades.  That said, I will preface my choice with the following: there are a couple of teams (# 5 and 6 ) that want the Tide to really Roll to get UGA out of the mix so there is an opening.  Even if UGA wins (unless a true A$$-whipping) Alabama will be in the top four.   UGA will be in if they win along with ND (no further comment) and Clemson.
    So, in the end-game I want the Tide to really Roll and see how it then plays out.
    Long answer to a short question. 

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bgebrent
    SGH said:
    bgebrent said:
     It feels good to be missed. =)
    Glad to see you back as well. I actually sent a few PM’s to folks inquiring if all was well with you. I was quickly assured that you were just busy counting your money. I was told that could possibly take months =)
    Thank you brother!  Still looking forward to a paycheck in the new gig.  Should come soon.
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    edited December 2018
    No conference championships and a sweet 16 team championship field. Nuff said.   

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• bgebrent
    lousubcap said:
    I am a serious college football fan and have been for several decades.  That said, I will preface my choice with the following: there are a couple of teams (# 5 and 6 ) that want the Tide to really Roll to get UGA out of the mix so there is an opening.  Even if UGA wins (unless a true A$$-whipping) Alabama will be in the top four.   UGA will be in if they win along with ND (no further comment) and Clemson.
    So, in the end-game I want the Tide to really Roll and see how it then plays out.
    Long answer to a short question. 

That cap was circuitous but I get you.  I hope you’re wrong.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    bgebrent said:
    This will get sunk but this game tomorrow in the home of the worlds’ greatest airport should be eventful.  The Mercedes Benz dome will be alive tomorrow.  Who you got?  I’m hoping for the upset.  Go dawgs.
    It may be over by half time and you wont be happy...

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • bgebrent
    JRWhitee said:
    bgebrent said:
    It’s not a South Carolina game.
  • JRWhitee
    edited December 2018
    Wait a minute, @bgebrent was gone???  =)

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • JRWhitee
    edited December 2018
    bgebrent said:
    JRWhitee said:
    bgebrent said:
    It’s not a South Carolina game.
    Wearing my Buckeye gear this weekend, pulling for Bama and Texas. 

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    @bgebrent - You and Nichole are likely well outside the recently concluded $hitstorm involving Purdue and Louisville and Jeff Brohm, the Purdue football coach.  What a high-drama show.  I am glad Brohm stayed with Purdue-a level of character and integrity not often seen these days.  BTW- he grew up here (family still here), played HS and college (U of L) football and was an assistant coach at U of L in past years.
    A class act that is definitely in short supply in college athletics these days. 
    Have a great weekend. 

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited December 2018
    Eff a bunch of dawgs.  They can’t even spell.  Piss on em. 
  • @bgebrent go dogs

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    The national championship is actually the SEC Championship.
    That being said......
    Tide Rolls.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgebrent
    Eff a bunch of dawgs.  They can’t even spell.  Piss on em. 
    Yet they managed to embarrass your pissant jackets.  Makes sense.
  • bgebrent
    edited December 2018
    lousubcap said:
    @bgebrent - You and Nichole are likely well outside the recently concluded $hitstorm involving Purdue and Louisville and Jeff Brohm, the Purdue football coach.  What a high-drama show.  I am glad Brohm stayed with Purdue-a level of character and integrity not often seen these days.  BTW- he grew up here (family still here), played HS and college (U of L) football and was an assistant coach at U of L in past years.
    A class act that is definitely in short supply in college athletics these days. 
    Have a great weekend. 

Brohm proved his class staying with a class act school rather than returning to a cesspool.  Kudos to him.
  • ROLL TIDE!
    Madison, AL
  • SGH
    YukonRon said:
    That being said......
    Tide Rolls.
    I hope this is the scene in Atlanta tomorrow. 

Status- Standing by.

• jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    edited December 2018
    Don’t dislike bama, just tired of seeing them win all the time. Can’t really see anybody beat them. But I will root for the dawgs. 
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • SGH
    jabam said:
    Don’t dislike bama, just tired of seeing them win all the time. Can’t really see anybody beat them. But I will root for the dawgs. 
     :o 

Status- Standing by.

• bgebrent
    SGH said:
    jabam said:
    Love you brother but go Dawgs.  Let’s shake it up.
  • SGH
    bgebrent said:
    SGH said:
    jabam said:
    Love you brother but go Dawgs.  Let’s shake it up.
    I honestly hope it’s a good game either way. While I’m certainly rooting for Bama, i wouldn’t be let down at all if GA went on to be National champs👍

Status- Standing by.

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    Sorry, can'buy in th o the Saint Brohm thing.
    It appeared to be a class act on a shakedown of Purdue. 
    Their schedule included only 3 teams rated in the final polls, and lost two of them, plus to Eastern Michigan.
    Got a 6 million dollar a year deal by driving down I 65, 4 hours, to interview and say no.
    6 wins, and is the 8th highest paid coach in college football. Go figure.
    I think he is a good guy, and good for him.
    Just not a saint, yet.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgebrent
    YukonRon said:
    Sorry, can'buy in th o the Saint Brohm thing.
    It appeared to be a class act on a shakedown of Purdue. 
    Their schedule included only 3 teams rated in the final polls, and lost two of them, plus to Eastern Michigan.
    Got a 6 million dollar a year deal by driving down I 65, 4 hours, to interview and say no.
    6 wins, and is the 8th highest paid coach in college football. Go figure.
    I think he is a good guy, and good for him.
    Just not a saint, yet.
    Nor an idiot.
  • GoooDawgs
    GoooDawgs Posts: 1,060
    Goooooooooooooo Dawgs!!
    Milton, GA 
    XL BGE & FB300