Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-SEC Chamionship-OT...

Comments

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    lousubcap said:
    That works but I was just working with available data.  ;)
    BYOB was the only plausible explanation. Unless they are Baptists and each one sneaks a beer into the restroom. Lol. 
    Know why you always invite two Baptists to your cookout?  If you only invite one he'll drink all your beer.   Lifelong Baptist here  :blush:

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• bucky925
    edited December 2018
    lol.  I had to read twice.  Someone only invited me to their cook out. 

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,354
    Great half by GA 
    Jacksonville FL
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Gotta admit looking pretty strong so far
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    kweitz said:
    I’m kinda diggin’ the underdawg. 
    They are looking real good. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bucky925 said:
    lousubcap said:
    That works but I was just working with available data.  ;)
    BYOB was the only plausible explanation. Unless they are Baptists and each one sneaks a beer into the restroom. Lol. 
    Know why you always invite two Baptists to your cookout?  If you only invite one he'll drink all your beer.   Lifelong Baptist here  :blush:
    The version I have always heard is, never invite only one Baptist to go fishing with you, he'll drink all of your beer. Lifelong drinker here.
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    GA looking good, but Bama's not executing.  They'll come out gunning in the second half.
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Lotta game left. Bama isn't going to continue dropping balls. GO DAWGS.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    I know it’s not the SEC, but go Memphis!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • SGH
    jabam said:
    No matter how it ends, it’s been a heck of a game so far.  

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• GATraveller
    SGH said:
    jabam said:
    Go Memphis. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    SGH said:
    jabam said:
    Yup, I’m rooting for Memphis, if they win then winner of Fresno St vs Boise St get invite to New Years six bowl. Go Fresno St!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • RiverBBQ
    RiverBBQ Posts: 191
    Good football is good football. No matter what happens great to watch this battle. I’m biased but still good game.
    You can’t get to Loganville, Ga from anywhere. You have to start somewhere else
  • This is a highly entertaining game.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SGH
    SGH said:
    jabam said:
    Go Memphis. 
    They played a heck of game, but it looks like they ain’t gonna pull it off. 

Status- Standing by.

• bucky925
    SGH said:
    SGH said:
    jabam said:
    Go Memphis. 
    They played a heck of game, but it looks like they ain’t gonna pull it off. 
    One heck of a comeback!

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    edited December 2018
    What a game! 
    Edit:  Georgia covered the spread if that's any consolation. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • GATraveller
     Wish Dawgs could get calls like Bama. Maybe next time. 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • SGH
    The great and powerful Crimson Tide rolled again. Hope they go all the way.  

Status- Standing by.

• RiverBBQ
    Wow, what a performance coming off the bench. Hurts is a class act for sure.
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,354
    Hurts redemption  B)
    Jacksonville FL
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Quite a game and comeback!  
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Reporter: How does it feel to lose that game like that?
    GA fan: it Hurts!
    @JohnInCarolina however long you were holding that joke in...it was worth it

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Apparently all you have to do is touch a ball in the end zone to posses it.... if UGA could get a call like Bama we could be dangerous.  Oh and Tyler Simmons was onside. 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • GATraveller
    Looks like I'm going to New Orleans. Better start stretching my belly out.  :)

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • SGH
    lousubcap said:
    Georgia covered the spread if that's any consolation.  
    This is the only game of the year that I didn’t bet on Bama. Not that I thought that there was a realistic chance of them losing. But I worried that they would do exactly what they did. Come out and toy around with GA to give the fans hope and then slam them right at the end. Bama is notorious for such. Makes it real hard to bet on them in the big games. 

Status- Standing by.

• RiverBBQ
    Apparently all you have to do is touch a ball in the end zone to posses it.... if UGA could get a call like Bama we could be dangerous.  Oh and Tyler Simmons was onside. 
    Agreed, I’m not so sure that was “control”. But fake punt didn’t help at all. Not liking that call either.