Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.


In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT-SEC Chamionship-OT...

bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,543
This will get sunk but this game tomorrow in the home of the worlds’ greatest airport should be eventful.  The Mercedes Benz dome will be alive tomorrow.  Who you got?  I’m hoping for the upset.  Go dawgs.
Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
«134

Comments

  • DobieDobie Posts: 2,614
    Rolling rolling rolling 
    Not playing well with others in Jacksonville FL
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,543
    Dobie said:
    Rolling rolling rolling 
    Maybe.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • All our crew just headed out. We had to stay in town and give our tickets away. 

    But Ive got chicken wings, brats, and buffalo wings on the grill and @Gravy_ona_Biskit is on his way over to explain for 90 minutes why Bama is the greatest dynasty of all time...

    So it’s basically like I’m there  =)

    "Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

    South of Nashville, TN

  • Also great to see you back Brent. Your absence has been traumatic for many. 

    "Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

    South of Nashville, TN

  • SGHSGH Posts: 25,431
    edited December 1
    bgebrent said:
    Who you got?  
    Im certainly pulling for Bama, but I think it’s going to be their biggest challenge so far. With that said, Roll Tide!!

    Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

    Status- Standing by.

    Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,543
    Also great to see you back Brent. Your absence has been traumatic for many. 
    Thanks man.  The jail time interfered with my internet presence.  It feels good to be missed. =)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGHSGH Posts: 25,431
    bgebrent said:
     It feels good to be missed. =)
    Glad to see you back as well. I actually sent a few PM’s to folks inquiring if all was well with you. I was quickly assured that you were just busy counting your money. I was told that could possibly take months =)

    Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

    Status- Standing by.

    Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 18,248
    I am a serious college football fan and have been for several decades.  That said, I will preface my choice with the following: there are a couple of teams (# 5 and 6 ) that want the Tide to really Roll to get UGA out of the mix so there is an opening.  Even if UGA wins (unless a true A$$-whipping) Alabama will be in the top four.   UGA will be in if they win along with ND (no further comment) and Clemson.
    So, in the end-game I want the Tide to really Roll and see how it then plays out.
    Long answer to a short question. 

    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,543
    SGH said:
    bgebrent said:
     It feels good to be missed. =)
    Glad to see you back as well. I actually sent a few PM’s to folks inquiring if all was well with you. I was quickly assured that you were just busy counting your money. I was told that could possibly take months =)
    Thank you brother!  Still looking forward to a paycheck in the new gig.  Should come soon.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • bucky925bucky925 Posts: 1,243
    edited December 1
    No conference championships and a sweet 16 team championship field. Nuff said.   
    Live fast. die young, and leave a well marbled corps. 
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,543
    lousubcap said:
    I am a serious college football fan and have been for several decades.  That said, I will preface my choice with the following: there are a couple of teams (# 5 and 6 ) that want the Tide to really Roll to get UGA out of the mix so there is an opening.  Even if UGA wins (unless a true A$$-whipping) Alabama will be in the top four.   UGA will be in if they win along with ND (no further comment) and Clemson.
    So, in the end-game I want the Tide to really Roll and see how it then plays out.
    Long answer to a short question. 

    That cap was circuitous but I get you.  I hope you’re wrong.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 4,865
    bgebrent said:
    This will get sunk but this game tomorrow in the home of the worlds’ greatest airport should be eventful.  The Mercedes Benz dome will be alive tomorrow.  Who you got?  I’m hoping for the upset.  Go dawgs.
    It may be over by half time and you wont be happy...
                                                                
    _________________________________________________
    Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story!
    Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014, 36" Blackstone, Anova Sous Vide
    Green Man Group 
    Johns Creek, Georgia
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,543
    JRWhitee said:
    bgebrent said:
    This will get sunk but this game tomorrow in the home of the worlds’ greatest airport should be eventful.  The Mercedes Benz dome will be alive tomorrow.  Who you got?  I’m hoping for the upset.  Go dawgs.
    It may be over by half time and you wont be happy...
    It’s not a South Carolina game.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 4,865
    edited December 1
    Wait a minute, @bgebrent was gone???  =)
     
                                                                
    _________________________________________________
    Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story!
    Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014, 36" Blackstone, Anova Sous Vide
    Green Man Group 
    Johns Creek, Georgia
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 4,865
    edited December 1
    bgebrent said:
    JRWhitee said:
    bgebrent said:
    This will get sunk but this game tomorrow in the home of the worlds’ greatest airport should be eventful.  The Mercedes Benz dome will be alive tomorrow.  Who you got?  I’m hoping for the upset.  Go dawgs.
    It may be over by half time and you wont be happy...
    It’s not a South Carolina game.
    Wearing my Buckeye gear this weekend, pulling for Bama and Texas. 
                                                                
    _________________________________________________
    Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story!
    Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014, 36" Blackstone, Anova Sous Vide
    Green Man Group 
    Johns Creek, Georgia
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 18,248
    @bgebrent ; - You and Nichole are likely well outside the recently concluded $hitstorm involving Purdue and Louisville and Jeff Brohm, the Purdue football coach.  What a high-drama show.  I am glad Brohm stayed with Purdue-a level of character and integrity not often seen these days.  BTW- he grew up here (family still here), played HS and college (U of L) football and was an assistant coach at U of L in past years.
    A class act that is definitely in short supply in college athletics these days. 
    Have a great weekend. 

    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 17,231
    edited December 1
    Eff a bunch of dawgs.  They can’t even spell.  Piss on em. 
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

    My chili did not suck. My wings either. 
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 768
    @bgebrent go dogs


    Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

    South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

  • YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 13,369
    The national championship is actually the SEC Championship.
    That being said......
    Tide Rolls.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

    XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,543
    Eff a bunch of dawgs.  They can’t even spell.  Piss on em. 
    Yet they managed to embarrass your pissant jackets.  Makes sense.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,543
    edited December 1
    lousubcap said:
    @bgebrent ; - You and Nichole are likely well outside the recently concluded $hitstorm involving Purdue and Louisville and Jeff Brohm, the Purdue football coach.  What a high-drama show.  I am glad Brohm stayed with Purdue-a level of character and integrity not often seen these days.  BTW- he grew up here (family still here), played HS and college (U of L) football and was an assistant coach at U of L in past years.
    A class act that is definitely in short supply in college athletics these days. 
    Have a great weekend. 

    Brohm proved his class staying with a class act school rather than returning to a cesspool.  Kudos to him.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Thomasc18Thomasc18 Posts: 184
    ROLL TIDE!
    Madison, AL
  • SGHSGH Posts: 25,431
    YukonRon said:
    That being said......
    Tide Rolls.
    I hope this is the scene in Atlanta tomorrow. 


    Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

    Status- Standing by.

    Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • jabamjabam Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1
    Don’t dislike bama, just tired of seeing them win all the time. Can’t really see anybody beat them. But I will root for the dawgs. 
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • SGHSGH Posts: 25,431
    jabam said:
    Don’t dislike bama, just tired of seeing them win all the time. Can’t really see anybody beat them. But I will root for the dawgs. 
     :o 

    Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

    Status- Standing by.

    Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,543
    SGH said:
    jabam said:
    Don’t dislike bama, just tired of seeing them win all the time. Can’t really see anybody beat them. But I will root for the dawgs. 
     :o 
    Love you brother but go Dawgs.  Let’s shake it up.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGHSGH Posts: 25,431
    bgebrent said:
    SGH said:
    jabam said:
    Don’t dislike bama, just tired of seeing them win all the time. Can’t really see anybody beat them. But I will root for the dawgs. 
     :o 
    Love you brother but go Dawgs.  Let’s shake it up.
    I honestly hope it’s a good game either way. While I’m certainly rooting for Bama, i wouldn’t be let down at all if GA went on to be National champs👍

    Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

    Status- Standing by.

    Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 13,369
    Sorry, can'buy in th o the Saint Brohm thing.
    It appeared to be a class act on a shakedown of Purdue. 
    Their schedule included only 3 teams rated in the final polls, and lost two of them, plus to Eastern Michigan.
    Got a 6 million dollar a year deal by driving down I 65, 4 hours, to interview and say no.
    6 wins, and is the 8th highest paid coach in college football. Go figure.
    I think he is a good guy, and good for him.
    Just not a saint, yet.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

    XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,543
    YukonRon said:
    Sorry, can'buy in th o the Saint Brohm thing.
    It appeared to be a class act on a shakedown of Purdue. 
    Their schedule included only 3 teams rated in the final polls, and lost two of them, plus to Eastern Michigan.
    Got a 6 million dollar a year deal by driving down I 65, 4 hours, to interview and say no.
    6 wins, and is the 8th highest paid coach in college football. Go figure.
    I think he is a good guy, and good for him.
    Just not a saint, yet.
    Nor an idiot.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • GoooDawgsGoooDawgs Posts: 782
    Goooooooooooooo Dawgs!!
    Milton, GA 
    XL BGE & FB300
Sign In or Register to comment.
Click here for Forum Use Guidelines.