Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    @Killit_and_Grillit your training program is definitely top-shelf along with the performance bond for Saturday.  Dang- that is livin' large.  Congrats and I hope all rally and enjoy the banquet and game.  Most eggcellent right there. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    lousubcap said:
    @thetrim  did you actually read the above before posting?? Army dudes- cream sauce for the win especially in that 2x2 foxhole  =)
    That posted- there is no doubt that @nolaegghead produced some great groceries.  He can spot anyone a fifth of Evan Williams and still hit a home-run. 

Thanks @lousubcap for chiming in.  Your level of expertise on this subject is well documented! 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    @Battleborn Very nice upgrade right there.  It is nice to see that the forum is great at getting you to spend dollars on things other than grills and grill accessories!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Knob Creek single barrel 9yr.  Should be in bed. 
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    @Killit_and_Grillit ...I'm drooling over here. You sir have inspired me..
  • Headed to the Elon game this morning.  My nephew plays on the team and it's senior day.  It's going to be chilly but should be a pretty nice day for a football game.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Gameday with a dusting of snow 20 degrees
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• lousubcap
    @lkapigian no rest for you.  Gonna be eating quite well later today. 
    They beat there pork cousins every time. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,428
    Huevos Rancheros.
    Best.
    Brunch.
    Ever.

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Botch said:
    Huevos Rancheros.
    Best.
    Brunch.
    Ever.

You still on soft food only?
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,428
    Eoin said:
    Botch said:
    Huevos Rancheros.
    Best.
    Brunch.
    Ever.

You still on soft food only?
    The last of my stitches came out this morning, so once that soreness goes away I'll be able to chew, but just on the other side of my mouth.  This is getting old.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Heading to the store for provisions.  Green turkey posole/ chili mashup on deck.
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,708
    edited November 2018
    Sous Vide Brisket Burnt Ends ......and a smoke ring,

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,708
    edited November 2018
    Tri Tip and Sweetbreads 

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • lousubcap
    Okay @lkapigian - You win!! Meat sweats and photo induced meat coma right here.  Way to get after it-as always. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    lkapigian said:
    Tri Tip and Sweetbreads 

Are you going to fry any of the sb’s?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    SGH said:
    lkapigian said:
    Tri Tip and Sweetbreads 

Are you going to fry any of the sb’s?
    Either way, standing by for the finale. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Ok, it was earlier. Not now. 
  • lousubcap
    Well placed lump.  Demo day or just hungry??  I'm guessing some sort of customer deal as there are no $$ shots.  =)  Regardless, nice cooks. 
    Gotta be quite cool right there even with the sun based on those of us slightly south.  FWIW-
  • lousubcap
    @bucky925 "What time is it?"  =)  Beyond that-great looking steak and $$ shot for the win.  Congrats. 
  • pgprescott
    lousubcap said:
    Well placed lump.  Demo day or just hungry??  I'm guessing some sort of customer deal as there are no $$ shots.  =)  Regardless, nice cooks. 
    Gotta be quite cool right there even with the sun based on those of us slightly south.  FWIW-
    Thanks Frank. 

Just lunch. No wind today which is huge to the comfort level. Cold yes. Did some ribs too that I took to a party after close. Gal completed her masters. Cheers to her! 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    lkapigian said:
    Starting the day with 50 pounds of beef ribs
    How’d the day end up?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • ColtsFan
    edited November 2018
    Just sold an Ardore to my boss... More like pursuaded him into ordering. It'll be a great addition to his egg and Blackstone... Also thanks to me

• pgprescott
    ColtsFan said:
    Just sold an Ardore to my boss... More like pursuaded him into ordering. It'll be a great addition to his egg and Blackstone... Also thanks to me
    This situation is quite the brain twister. You are a butt kisser for clueing him in on the lifestyle upgrades all the while lightening his wallet. 

Well done!
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan said:
    This situation is quite the brain twister. You are a butt kisser for clueing him in on the lifestyle upgrades all the while lightening his wallet. 

Well done!
    Ha! It's a very unique company. More like a couple of frat boys .... He makes me buy bourbon, I make him buy cooking stuff.