Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    @SGH What's the half-price deal for Tues?  BTW- that chop looks great. 
    Nice mower right there.  Zero turn at high-speed can present a few challenges.  Have fun with it.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    @SGH  I woulda thunk you'd get the diesel,  buddy.  But still a nice lawn mower.
    @SGH Mighty fine piece of equipment sir. I'm a Hustler mower guy but I love my JD loader.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,864
    Looking at flights to Israel in October.  All of the options suck.  I hate air travel.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Just checking our Ms. Cindys pineapple.  The stem broke on her first one, but this guy is doing well!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    lousubcap said:
    @SGH What's the half-price deal for Tues?  
    Tuesday is what they call Taco Tuesday. Haven’t had them yet but I’m told it’s deep fried shrimp and strips of ribeye on a soft shell. I can see me trying that out tomorrow =)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    @SGH  I woulda thunk you'd get the diesel,  buddy.  But still a nice lawn mower.
    Brother the diesel was considerably larger and heavier. This one is heavy as is. Got it stuck down in the bottom within an hour of getting it home. Had to pull it out with the Money Wagon. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    @SGH Mighty fine piece of equipment sir. I'm a Hustler mower guy but I love my JD loader.
    Thank you. I’m not really brand loyal. I like something about all of them. I have bought so much from John Deere in the past few years they made me a deal I couldn’t pass up.  That’s the biggest reason I went with Deere. 

Status- Standing by.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Looking at flights to Israel in October.  All of the options suck.  I hate air travel.  
    Try not to get detained at the airport.
    https://forward.com/opinion/408066/peter-beinart-i-was-detained-at-ben-gurion-airport-because-of-my-beliefs/

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Booked my flight for a trip to Bethlehem, PA on a couple weeks.  I went PHL instead of EWR
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SGH
    The wife has the TV on and I just saw this dude singing.  I said to myself, “ this mother f-ing goofball needs a Mühle R41”

Damn You Scottie Horton Damn You! 

See, you are starting to come around brother Double =)

Status- Standing by.

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    bucky925 said:
    I think tommorw I will start my homemade tabasco sause. 
    I dig it! Should be quite easy to produce a superior flavor profile to Tabasco! Get it done. 
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,894
    After testing my pizza setup last Monday, I concluded the baking pan had one too many handles so I took care of that with a hack saw and some 80 grit sandpaper.
    Put two coats of seasoning on it as well.
    It fits now without touching the dome so pizza on the egg real soon now.
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,894
    thetrim said:
    Booked my flight for a trip to Bethlehem, PA on a couple weeks.  I went PHL instead of EWR
    Couldn't do ABE? Got family up that way. Enjoy the trip and the food.
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    SamIAm2 said:
    thetrim said:
    Couldn't do ABE? Got family up that way. Enjoy the trip and the food.
    I could, but the connection is a PIA.  I wish it were direct, and I'd be all over it.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SGH
    Just whipped up another killer lather. Check out those peaks. 

That lather was made with Tabac soap. 

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    blasting said:
    #uppitykids  

Kids around here have potted meat, crackers, and some yellow mustard on their dishes.  

That ^ made me laugh.

Growing up standard b-day fair was boiled hot dogs and potato chips.  Once in a while some kid would get all fancy and have pizza.
     The ballers had pizza with more than 1 topping.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    SGH said:
    Brought the new zero turn home today. 

I hope you have a Trump sticker for that bad boy.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    SGH said:

Nah, after all the crap lately, he's been reformed and is sporting a Gary Johnson sticker.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    DMW said:
    SGH said:

Nah, after all the crap lately, he's been reformed and is sporting a Gary Johnson sticker.
    Naw, just a sticker of a Johnson, and not "Wes Johnson", if ya know what I mean.
    SGH said:

I’m a Trump man for life brother Ozzie. Because of Trumps genius on policy and deal making, I own several very nice things. Hard for me not to support him. 

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    DMW said:
    SGH said:

Oh man, an orange sack with a tupee would be awesome.
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Unwinding....rough weekend at work. Was supposed to meet my taxidermist tonight to pick up 3 birds...wouldn't answer the phone. 

Now I'm laying on the couch watching B rated sci fy movies 
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,041
    Just downed this pile of spicy fried chicken in Page, AZ.  I will definitely return. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited August 2018
    U_tarded said:
    Just downed this pile of spicy fried chicken in Page, AZ.  I will definitely return. 
     Where in Page? That looks worth a stop when I'm that direction. Birdhouse?