Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• dharley
    dharley Posts: 377
    Options

You're welcome!!   =)
    Well played.
    LBGE, PSWOO, 36" Blackstone, MasterBuilt smoke box- Playing with fire in Three Rivers, MI

My '23 & Me' said I'm 2/3 bacon and 1/3 Red Blooded American

USMC Veteran

Always do sober what you said you would drunk, that'll teach you to keep your mouth shut.  -EH
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    No thanks on the Torchy’s. I used to be a HUGE fan, but then something gave me a bout of food poisoning.  I know call that place TORTURE tacos. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Sitting at the DMV waiting for my son to rock his driver’s license road test.   
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • NorthPilot06
    NorthPilot06 Posts: 1,179
    Options
    thetrim said:
    No thanks on the Torchy’s. I used to be a HUGE fan, but then something gave me a bout of food poisoning.  I know call that place TORTURE tacos. 
    Ouch, that’s no bueno. I can’t get enough of their queso 
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

You're welcome!!   =)
    20 points for Gryffindor for proper use of a contraction!

Options
    Enjoying the fireworks.  They’re starting early here.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    Pizza peels, mayo. Some things are worth dying for. #Murica
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    Happy hour at the bar, kiddos asleep from swimming ...

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Just broke my neck.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Just broke my neck.
    I know. Day drankin’ is hell 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    “Where did you find him?!?!?” - @bgebrent, probably.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Drinking a bloody. Sunburnt and attempting to start drinking again after a long nap. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    That look is strangely familiar. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    He would be tasty after a spell on the engine lift.

Options
    Helping my buddy who is completely mechanically retarded to fix the trailer hookup for the lights on his truck.
    Options
    Helping my buddy who is completely mechanically retarded to fix the trailer hookup for the lights on his truck.
     Roll the window down and use hand signals.  Problem solved.  Thank me later.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    I hope you are talking about the July 4th type as it seems I have household fireworks on a near-continuous basis.  Of course, I flunked the "failure to recognize right answer when told" course every time I was accepted into the class.
    Have a great Independence Day.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • FrostyEgg
    FrostyEgg Posts: 583
    Options
    Hitting the sauce to pregame 'Merica's birthday. Favorite holiday of the year.

Prime grade eye of ribeye roasting on the Egg currently. ABT's, moink balls, and a 8.5lb pork butt going on tomorrow.

Might pour a few fingers of bourbon to compliment this beer and see if any of the neighbors are blowing stuff up later. Safety third.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Lit said:
    And my boy doing what he does best. Eating. 30 lbs at almost 18 months. 
    Dang, my 8 year old is barely 50 lbs.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Making chili.  Have to use up some chorizo and Italian sausage up.
    Options
    @dmw if you were really lazy you’d just cube up that tuna and serve with wasabi and soy.  Or, I would have. Lazy or not   
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,663
    Options
    I had big plans for tonight but work happened. I had salt brined and left salmon uncovered in fridge overnight, this morning I tossed it on the bge with Amazen pellet smoker. Got home at 1 and it had gone out... got it going again and went to work, got home at 7:30 and it was out.

Salmon is still good right? Ok to eat? 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    @dmw if you were really lazy you’d just cube up that tuna and serve with wasabi and soy.  Or, I would have. Lazy or not   
    I didn't say I was lazy, I said I was a wimp. It's friggin' hot out there in the sun. Not that your idea is a bad idea, but the rest of the family would have frowned. You see, they are not fully trained yet.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker