Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Post Count Party

Comments

• Here's what I don't understand. One, and only one, of my posts has been flagged as "SPAM".  Now I don't mind the troll and abuse flags, because they're kind of badges of honor from all of the snowflakes.  But SPAM?  I'm not out here slinging tshirts or some sheeaht. That's.... that's just... insulting. 

Now, to make matters worse, the one post I have that's flagged as SPAM was flagged by a DELETED USER!  

When a user is deleted, shouldn't his (or her - no bias!) flags all be nuked as well?  That just seems like it would be the right thing to do.  

Somehow, I have 5 spam flags.  1 deleted user and 3 from the same user.  I, too, am product/site free. 

OTOH, 50% of my troll flags are from you  :o
    All well deserved I'm sure lol
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Congrats, Hillary. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim said:
    Congrats, Hillary. 
    Why do you hate America SO MUCH!?!?!?
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Love America.  Just hate women that dress like Kim Jong Un and blame everyone else for them losing.   Oh, I also don't like women who hate America and only let people take pictures of them from the waist up.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    I get a free flashlight from harbor freight.
    I got that going for me.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    blasting said:

Congrats on 8000 John.  

I baked you a cake.

Rocket man.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    I think I read one of your posts.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    JRWhitee said:
    I think I read one of your posts.
    As lame as it was. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    HeavyG said:
    I'm wondering how many heads would explode if, during a message board software update, all post counts were reset to zero.
    That wouldn't bother me so much.  Losing all of my points, OTOH...
    + 1 brazillion

i'm THIS CLOSE to a keychain bottle opener. 
    Lord have mercy on us all if they don't come thru.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • HeavyG said:
    I'm wondering how many heads would explode if, during a message board software update, all post counts were reset to zero.
    That wouldn't bother me so much.  Losing all of my points, OTOH...
    + 1 brazillion

i'm THIS CLOSE to a keychain bottle opener. 
    Lord have mercy on us all if they don't come thru.
    Asswhole
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,665

it aint a party without rockets
    Animation Domination High-Def fox artists on tumblr america animation domination GIF
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Rte1985
    Rte1985 Posts: 304
    Man opens thread....drops his pants and throws it on the table just to soon realize he's the smallest in the room.  In shock and in awe of how much bigger everyone else's is compared to his own he pulls up his pants and with head held low leaves this thread never to return. But he will always remember the day that he tried to walk among the Giants.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    YukonRon said:
    I get a free fleshlight from hardon freight.
    I got that going for me.
    ftfy ;)

• "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,722
    edited September 2017
    You've beeen talking a lot round here lately. Not @SGH levels of posting but still

XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • You've beeen talking a lot round here lately. Not @SGH levels of posting but still

Round here we talk just like lions 

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited September 2017
    You've beeen talking a lot round here lately. Not @SGH levels of posting but still

Round here we talk just like lions 

Good 90s reference

not quite right but we sacrifice the lambs
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    But who's counting crows anyway?
    edited September 2017
    This December is going to be a long one. (Edit) 'round here
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • I know some of you give me a hard time about Twitter, but Chuck Yeager Twitter is the best:

Dude is *94*, and still a total bada$$.  I love it!
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
    Boom.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Pow! 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Here's what I don't understand. One, and only one, of my posts has been flagged as "SPAM".  Now I don't mind the troll and abuse flags, because they're kind of badges of honor from all of the snowflakes.  But SPAM?  I'm not out here slinging tshirts or some sheeaht. That's.... that's just... insulting. 

Now, to make matters worse, the one post I have that's flagged as SPAM was flagged by a DELETED USER!  

When a user is deleted, shouldn't his (or her - no bias!) flags all be nuked as well?  That just seems like it would be the right thing to do.  

You sure you weren’t posting about a Spam meat cook?
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    Woot! 10,000 posts - quite a milestone. Congrats!

If I ever make it that far I'll have to do something special in celebration; perhaps on my 10,000th post I'll post a picture of one of my cooks.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Here's what I don't understand. One, and only one, of my posts has been flagged as "SPAM".  Now I don't mind the troll and abuse flags, because they're kind of badges of honor from all of the snowflakes.  But SPAM?  I'm not out here slinging tshirts or some sheeaht. That's.... that's just... insulting. 

Get over it , Nancy. 

I was racially profiled as “MIDEASTERN” by a small town cop on the way to Salado a couple of years ago. THAT’S insulting.

There are over a billion of my peeps on the planet. Get it fvcking right. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    caliking said:
    Here's what I don't understand. One, and only one, of my posts has been flagged as "SPAM".  Now I don't mind the troll and abuse flags, because they're kind of badges of honor from all of the snowflakes.  But SPAM?  I'm not out here slinging tshirts or some sheeaht. That's.... that's just... insulting. 

Get over it , Nancy. 

I was racially profiled as “MIDEASTERN” by a small town cop on the way to Salado a couple of years ago. THAT’S insulting.

There are over a billion of my peeps on the planet. Get it fvcking right. 
    Get over it, Nancy. Directionally accurate from small town central Texas perspective, adjusting for the skools and all.  I‘m from California and I’ve been stereotyped here in Texas as a Pelosi-loving Democrat.  That’s beyond insulting.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    10,000 posts. 
    Congrats sir. Outstanding work.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629