Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone know about "Covfefe" ?

Options

Comments

• westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options
    FWIW, the Paris climate accord is nonbinding under international law and contains no mechansim for enforcement.  Sooooo, its a nonagreement agreement.   Very flaky at best.  But, because CNN told me so, it must be good for the environment and we can really trust the rest of the world to hold up the promises they make while we send them billions of dollars.

Yeah right.  

When algore, leo dicrapio and the rest of the limosuine liberals bike to work, fly commercial like the rest of us and actually adjust their lives to reduce pollution, then ill listen to them lecture me.  Until then, their celebrity platform bombast has no credibility.

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    never read much about the paris agreement, checked out the wiki synopsis, its all about participation trophies, thataboys, naming and shaming. wow, if thats not covfefe i dont know what is. can see why putin is on board, promise the world, do the opposite, and look great =) why is the left colluding with russia B)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options

When algore, leo dicrapio and the rest of the limosuine liberals bike to work, fly commercial like the rest of us and actually adjust their lives to reduce pollution, then ill listen to them lecture me.  Until then, their celebrity platform bombast has no credibility.

Likewise, people who are pro-life and who aren't out there protesting abortion clinics every day clearly aren't that serious about the issue, and also have no credibility.  Glad I'm not paying attention to them!

Turn off Fox News or Rush Limbaugh or whomever you're listening to man.  What's left of your brain is rotting.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited June 2017
    Options
    never read much about the paris agreement, checked out the wiki synopsis, its all about participation trophies, thataboys, naming and shaming. 
    Always good to get the input of another card-carrying member of the forum Mensa tribe.

Amazing that anyone with access to Wikipedia can obtain expertise on various subjects in just a couple of minutes these days.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    never read much about the paris agreement, checked out the wiki synopsis, its all about participation trophies, thataboys, naming and shaming. 
    Always good to get the input of another card-carrying member of the forum Mensa tribe.

Amazing that anyone with access to Wikipedia can obtain expertise on various subjects in just a couple of minutes these days.
    i know, wiki is fake news, i should just get my facts from the rants on msnbc =)  i expect a helluvalot more than that agreement has to offer about fixing the problem, maybe you expect less and just want to "talk" about the problem =)=)=)
    fukahwee maine

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    What's next? The repeal of the Clean Air Act of 1970? Or is lower level ozone and particulate contamination in the air we breathe just "fake news" too? Air pollution does not exist? If it does not, then there is no way humans could impact global warming right?
    Too many experts out there, giving an opinion to which they have ZERO clue regarding the health of our planet.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    So every nation except Nicaragua and Syria are signees and some goober sees this as the Dems colluding with Russia. smmfh
  • fishlessman
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    So every nation except Nicaragua and Syria are signees and some goober sees this as the Dems colluding with Russia. smmfh
    i see you dont understand sarcasm =)
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    And Nicaragua didn't sign up because they didn't think the agreement went far enough.  They're headed for 90% renewables by 2020.  

It's idiotic.  America First my a$$.  We've become an international punchline overnight.  
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Donnie doesn't have time to worry about the environment  or global climate change - he has to focus on stopping Muslims from countries that don't have Trump branded developments in them from getting into the US and making sure that no too many people have medical care,
  • fishlessman
    Options
    medical care is tied to industries that cause global warming, global warming and pollution increase the need for health care ;) this cycle needs to stop =) any other ideas
    fukahwee maine

• GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    You need to start using the sarcasm font. (jk) I'm so used to people saying absolutely stupid things and sometimes it pushes me over the edge. It took me 14 pages to get pissed off enough to post in this thread.
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited June 2017
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    GrillSgt said:
    You need to start using the sarcasm font. (jk) I'm so used to people saying absolutely stupid things and sometimes it pushes me over the edge. It took me 14 pages to get pissed off enough to post in this thread.
    Don't get the wrong impression: fish really does hold some pretty nutty views, he just adds a smiley face to everything so that he can say "hey I'm just joking!"  

=)
  • fishlessman
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    GrillSgt said:
    Don't get the wrong impression: fish really does hold some pretty nutty views, he just adds a smiley face to everything so that he can say "hey I'm just joking!"  

=)
    ill take my world over alot of other worlds =) nutty views is so surreal, i usually get, that crazy guy down the street, or, the world according to mike, or just crazy mike from the neighbors and family, you never seen/heard me drinking B)
    fukahwee maine

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options

That disgusting, unfunny pig Kathi is more delusional than some of you on this forum.  That presser was seriously strange.  Her lawyer may wan to see about having her committed.

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • fishlessman
    edited June 2017
    Options
    look at that, i found proof that us health care is bad for the planet =)  almost 10 percent of greenhouse gas emissions =)  apparently trump is trying to save the planet even if the left is against it

Absolute health care greenhouse gas emissions (Mt CO2-e) by National Health Expenditure category and U.S. total for 2003–2013
    Expenditure category / Year20032004200520062007200820092010201120122013
    Hospital Care184188195200206210218222226233238
    Physician and Clinical Services5760626565686970727477
    Other Professional Services7888889991010
    Dental Services1112121212121212121211
    Other Health, Residential, and Personal Care2021222223232425252526
    Home Health Care910111213131415151617
    Nursing Care Facilities and Continuing Care Retirement Communities3536373738393939404041
    Prescription Drugs5963656871717269686768
    Durable Medical Equipment1213141516161616171718
    Other Non-Durable Medical Products1111121213131313141515
    Government Administration1313141413131313141415
    Net Cost of Health Insurance77788888889
    Government Public Health Activities2828282829303131292929
    Research1212131212121213121211
    Structures and Equipment4547505157625960657071
    Health Care TOTAL511529547563584600608615626643655
    U.S. TOTALa70737208724571827308709666366849672765026673
    Health Care % of U.S. GHG Emissions7.2%7.3%7.6%7.8%8.0%8.5%9.2%9.0%9.3%9.9%9.8%

a US national emissions are from the annual US Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory conducted by the USEPA.

fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    edited June 2017
    Options
    thetrim said:

That disgusting, unfunny pig Kathi is more delusional than some of you on this forum.  That presser was seriously strange.  Her lawyer may wan to see about having her committed.

Hold up.  You... you tuned in to a press conference ... by Kathy Griffin?

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    edited June 2017
    Options
    You mess with the bull, you get the horns...

Also, this thread is siiiiiinking, siiiiiinking...
  • bigbadben
    bigbadben Posts: 397
    Options
    GrillSgt said:
    And Nicaragua didn't sign up because they didn't think the agreement went far enough.  They're headed for 90% renewables by 2020.  

It's idiotic.  America First my a$$.  We've become an international punchline overnight.  

We became a punchline the day trump mocked a disabled reported at a rally and his supporters kept him on top.  
  • SandyHookEgger
    Options
    td66snrf said:
    g8golfer said:
    @td66snrf are you seriously joking? So if i tell my son to stop crying like a little girl then that's demeaning? Well I'm guessing you live in a bubble because once you hit the real world ppl are going to say things way worse. Like Trump said it's locker room talk. Grab em by the you know what. Man it feels good to have the main man in the White House. 
    What  do you  tell your daughter when she's crying? 
    Go ahead and cry honey it's your right!
  • fishlessman
    Options
    bigbadben said:
    GrillSgt said:

We became a punchline the day trump mocked a disabled reported at a rally and his supporters kept him on top.  
    just about all the reporters are disabled =)
    fukahwee maine

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Can someone post the recipe for Mickey's covfefe rub?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Have we been buffaloed?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Yep, we have. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• thetrim
    Options
    Hey buffalo kill this thread already. 
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    It took no time to shut down the randomness thread at that was pure genius.  
    @Hans61
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Sunk not deleted. Buffalo showed mercy :-)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Eoin said:
    paqman said:
    paqman said:
    This is worth watching 

https://youtu.be/pIBNqP9nZM8
    We will lose some really good people for sure. I don't know of anyone moving yet, but there's still a lot of uncertainty around research budgets beyond this year.
    A friend of mine got a "talent" visa within a day and is moving in a month.  They are serious about it.
    He won't like the tax regime.
    @Eoin I am sure that it will be better than no job or poorly paid job... He's got a unique skill set, it would have been a waste not to move.  He's trying to convince me to move but SWMBO has a once in a lifetime opportunity at work right now so it would be a bad timing.