Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone know about "Covfefe" ?

Options

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    SoCalTim said:
    Cov-fe-fe;

"The ability to withstand prolonged ridicule, unfounded accusations, personal attacks and bullying, with strength, determination, unwavering faith and success!!!!!"

Ok, I'll bite.  What has been a success? 
    Um, the election.  Duh.

some of us would disagree but that was funny
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,983
    Options
    SoCalTim said:
    Cov-fe-fe;

"The ability to withstand prolonged ridicule, unfounded accusations, personal attacks and bullying, with strength, determination, unwavering faith and success!!!!!"

We haven't launched any nukes yet?  (I'm just trying to manage expectations)
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Dinah_Moe_Humm
    Options
    .... but that was 7 months ago.  I guess, just like a BGE it takes time to get up to temp.
    D'you think I could interest you in a pair of zircon-encrusted tweezers?

Newtown Square, PA
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    SoCalTim said:
    Cov-fe-fe;

Um, the election.  Duh.

some of us would disagree but that was funny
    Then it found its target.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited June 2017
    Options
    What I don't get is: how did that tweet stay out there for five hours or whatnot, before finally getting deleted? Does his staff really not have access to his account at this point?   Or are they all just burned out?
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,194
    Options
    What I don't get is: how did that tweet stay out there for five hours or whatnot, before finally getting deleted? Does his staff really not have access to his account at this point?   Or are they all just burned out?
    What I don't get is how you held off all day posting about this. 
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    I actually was thinking the same thing, tell ya' .. I'm a HUGE Trump guy, but they need to, somehow .. someway get that damn Twitter out of his hands.
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    What I don't get is how you held off all day posting about this. 
    Some of the memes are hilarious.  It was... a struggle.
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    This is pretty funny 

• SoCalTim
    Options
    COVFEFE: Continuous Overt Vilification For Every Fabricated Event
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SoCalTim said:
    I actually was thinking the same thing, tell ya' .. I'm a HUGE Trump guy, but they need to, somehow .. someway get that damn Twitter out of his hands.

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Tweeting is the lowest form of communication. It is equivalent to writing on the bathroom wall. I can't believe our president farking tweets.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    Tweeting is the lowest form of communication. It is equivalent to writing on the bathroom wall. I can't believe our president farking tweets.
    It's his way of giving the middle finger to the lamestream media 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,354
    Options
    SoCalTim said:
    Trumpy a'Twittering is the best thing about this presidency.

When I saw that tweet in my feed yesterday I thought maybe he had lost his head.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Lol.  Why does he need to give the middle finger to anyone? What is he, twelve?
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited June 2017
    Options
    RRP said:
    This whole thread is the very reason I normally never read anything you post JIC, unless I think there is a remote chance it was a worthy food related item. Your hatred for President Trump must just consume you 24/7. I honestly feel sorry for you. I'll just end with my belief that THANK GOD or any deity that you MIGHT believe in that the crook Clinton was NOT elected! Why do you demcraps HATE the USA? I mean it! WHY do you HATE this country? 
    Well this certainly doesn't sound like the big-hearted Midwestern kindness I've heard so much about!  Geez!
  • SoCalTim
    Options
    I'm out.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    @RRP - Ron, it's because of their hatred that they are small people.  They must destroy and belittle others to make themselves bigger.  They are also fundamentalist liberals, which is a religious denomination if you think about it.  "Thou shalt not criticize, belittle or make fun of a brother or sister liberal" is one of their commandments.  Clinton is a walking disaster who today blames the Russians, not herself, for losing.  Kathy Griffin looks like an ISIS Bozo the Clown with that bloody dummy head in her hand.  Both Clinton and Griffin are jammed with plenty of funny, sarcastic material.  Instead, our friend John and the other usual suspects go after a typo from Trump.  Hmmmm....
    Flint, Michigan
  • td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    edited June 2017
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    SoCalTim said:
    Cov-fe-fe;

Um, the election.  Duh.
    That he lost by 3 million votes? That one? And he had the Russians help him out in? There are 13 STATES with less than 3 million people. 
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • Conway_Twitty
    Options
    @RRP - Ron, it's because of their hatred that they are small people.  They must destroy and belittle others to make themselves bigger.  They are also fundamentalist liberals, which is a religious denomination if you think about it.  "Thou shalt not criticize, belittle or make fun of a brother or sister liberal" is one of their commandments.  Clinton is a walking disaster who today blames the Russians, not herself, for losing.  Kathy Griffin looks like an ISIS Bozo the Clown with that bloody dummy head in her hand.  Both Clinton and Griffin are jammed with plenty of funny, sarcastic material.  Instead, our friend John and the other usual suspects go after a typo from Trump.  Hmmmm....
    Image result for team america vomit gif
  • Conway_Twitty
    Options
    RRP said:
    This whole thread is the very reason I normally never read anything you post JIC, unless I think there is a remote chance it was a worthy food related item. Your hatred for President Trump must just consume you 24/7. I honestly feel sorry for you. I'll just end with my belief that THANK GOD or any deity that you MIGHT believe in that the crook Clinton was NOT elected! Why do you demcraps HATE the USA? I mean it! WHY do you HATE this country? 
  • Conway_Twitty
    Options
  • Conway_Twitty
    Options
    SoCalTim said:
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    They are also fundamentalist liberals, which is a religious denomination if you think about it.  
    Sounds legit!
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Check your facts @YukonRon - Wiki leaks is saying Barack the Pious back channeled the Russians in 2008.  He wasn't potus until 2009.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,628
    Options
    Can someone show me the hate on here?  I've been over this post 3-4 times with some very sophisticated software that allows me to manipulate the text up and down with just one finger and I still can't see the hate, I really don't want to miss it this time.

I don't care who you support, this tweet stuff is funny.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Check your facts @YukonRon - Wiki leaks is saying Barack the Pious back channeled the Russians in 2008.  He wasn't potus until 2009.
    Oh well if Wikileaks says so!  LMAO