Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Sea2Ski said:
    ColtsFan said:
    Was at a client site this morning and saw this bad boy sitting out back.  Looks like an XXL 
    @ColtsFan What is that in the background? A skateboard ramp? 

It's at a micro-brewery, but it sure looks like a 1/4 pipe. I think it's part of their load dock. 

Note: my phone never quotes correctly. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:
    Apparently the bird emoji doesn't work. 
    Neither does your cook pic.  That's totally @jeremiah's set up.  Cheater.
    If you weren't such a slack a$$, you would have attended wing ding and then you'd know his large is in a nest and this one is clearly run a table. A table that hasn't been cared for, so obviously it's mine. 
    No way I was attending an amateur event with non-cooks.  Especially when the winner bought his damn sauce!  You are pretty careless with your table ;)
    More haters I see.  You guys need a good schooling on some wangs. Well within the rules of the competition. We all know that Brent was sceeered! 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    edited September 2016
    Looking forward to watching the second episode of "stranger things" with my brother tonight. Its a netflix original series.
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Jeremiah said:
    Govt Mule, and ZZ Top up next in Cary, NC 
    Easy over in Cary! You'll start eating and drinking with your pinky stuck out.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    Trying to silence my Inner Geek, and keep from whipping out my credit card:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/iphv/?cpg=fbl_iphv

:anguished:

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Hans61
    Botch said:
    Trying to silence my Inner Geek, and keep from whipping out my credit card:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/iphv/?cpg=fbl_iphv

:anguished:
    I'd say get it man! looks cool and if you really like Star Trek it'd be worth it!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    I have seen them several times over the years. Hard to believe that much sound comes out of those three guys. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    I have seen them several times over the years. Hard to believe that much sound comes out of those three guys. 
    I have seen them too. But the sound coming out of them is nothing compared to the sounds that come out of my MIL. She can honest to God fart, belch and burp louder than an elephant. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    A big thanks to @Firemanyz for the Hobart 512 slicer manual. This will be a big help for tracking down parts and future work. Much appreciated!

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,326
    Anybody else that might want/need that Hobart manual can get this pdf - http://www.bakedeco.com/images/manuals/512-manual.pdf
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    edited September 2016

watching this guy.  cooks on a bunch of cookers - including eggs.  Only thing... I caught him wearing crocs in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_weh9B3W4PQ
    Phoenix 
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Jeremiah said:
    Govt Mule, and ZZ Top up next in Cary, NC 
    Easy over in Cary! You'll start eating and drinking with your pinky stuck out.  
    My in laws swear Cary stands for Containment Area for Relocated Yankees.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Hans61
    blasting said:

watching this guy.  cooks on a bunch of cookers - including eggs.  Only thing... I caught him wearing crocs in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_weh9B3W4PQ
    I like his videos!
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    edited September 2016
    SGH said:
    Fixing to make some blueberry waffles and a roll of Jimmy Dean sage sausage. A buddy of mine bet me $50.00 bucks that there was no way I could eat 12 waffles and a roll of sausage in one sitting. He is fixing to learn a very valuable lesson. And it's going to cost him fifty bucks to boot. 
    Do you consider that waffle maker to make one or two waffles at a time? 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    SGH said:
    Fixing to make some blueberry waffles and a roll of Jimmy Dean sage sausage. A buddy of mine bet me $50.00 bucks that there was no way I could eat 12 waffles and a roll of sausage in one sitting. He is fixing to learn a very valuable lesson. And it's going to cost him fifty bucks to boot. 
    12 waffles and a whole roll of sausage for dinner?  :o
  • SGH
    kl8ton said:
    SGH said:
    Do you consider that waffle maker to make one or two waffles at a time? 
    For the purpose of the bet it was 2.  Each are 6x6.  

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    yljkt said:
    SGH said:
    12 waffles and a whole roll of sausage for dinner?  :o
    Just a mere snack my friend.  

Status- Standing by.

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Well??

Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,127
    I think he might have lost the bet. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    My monies on Scottie.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    bgebrent said:
    My monies on Scottie.
    You are a wise man my friend :lightbulb:

Status- Standing by.

• Hans61
    @sgh is in a coma from completing the 12 waffles and a roll of sausage competition... I'd take that $50.00 won and spend it on prime steaks!!!
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Hans61 said:
    @sgh is in a coma from completing the 12 waffles and a roll of sausage competition... I'd take that $50.00 won and spend it on prime steaks!!!

I'm thinking he takes the cash and heads out for desert.

Phoenix